Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » LMB: the Continuity! (Page 26)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 28 pages: 1  2  3  ...  23  24  25  26  27  28   
Author Topic: LMB: the Continuity!
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
I did the same thing with my password for years! I got so used to typing the randomly generated one, that I've used it for other non-Legion related stuff in the past too...
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I never changed the DCMB-generated password for my LoserLad ID either. I posted there for a year and a half with that password. I believe it was rRhcPa.

Loving the new avatar EDE!

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
The fact that I can still remember that password after more than 3 years scares the hell out of me...

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
Have you stumbled across that disk yet, with the old threads [Wink] ?

Oh, I have the disk right here. I just haven't had the time to format any of the threads to be posted. Be patient my young friend. It'll be well worth the wait! [Wink]

--------------------
The LMB Archives

matlock
Advisory

Icon 1 posted      Profile for matlock   Email matlock         Edit/Delete Post     
Speaking of alt-id's, someone was posting at the old DCMBs for a while as "matlock 3" or something like that. Anyone know what the heck that was all about? It was kind of puzzling, though I'd forgotten all about it til today.
From: Douglasville, GA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Wasn't me. [Wink]

--------------------
The LMB Archives

matlock
Advisory

Icon 1 posted      Profile for matlock   Email matlock         Edit/Delete Post     
I'll put you down as a "maybe" then.
From: Douglasville, GA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

quote:
Originally posted by Loser Lad:
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
Have you stumbled across that disk yet, with the old threads [Wink] ?

Oh, I have the disk right here. I just haven't had the time to format any of the threads to be posted. Be patient my young friend. It'll be well worth the wait! [Wink]
Sounds good Lou [Smile] !

Matlock, I have no idea who it was. I can barely remember to be honest...

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Astrid Seahorse
Green Lantern Core

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Astrid Seahorse           Edit/Delete Post     
[Wonder Girl - Cassie Sandsmark] What happened next? [Wonder Girl - Cassie Sandsmark]

--------------------
Visit Myriad's Legion of Alt-IDs in Bits and LW Directory in the MMB

From: Delegate of Lythyl, the Omega Colony | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Then the dinosaurs came, but they got too big and fat, so they all died, and they turned into oil. And, then the Arabs came and they bought Mercedes Benzes. And, Prince Charles started wearing all of Lady Di's clothes. I couldn't believe it, he took her best summer dress out of the closet, and put it on, and went to town....

--------------------
The LMB Archives

Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Interesting bit of LMB Continuity: Eryk Davis Ester acquired his first nelly cap while working at his job at the ice cream parlol in between "Hot Summer Nights!" and "Doom of the Super-Heroes!"

This may have been the Emerald Nelly Cap of Ekkron, accidentally transferred to our Earth alongside Umber when she was a baby!

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Neuro
Puff of Dragon Magic

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Neuro           Edit/Delete Post     
[Dragonmage] I will use this knowledge to OVERTHROW you! [Smile] [Dragonmage]

--------------------
Visit Myriad's Legion of Alt-IDs in Bits and LW Directory in the MMB

From: Delegate of Zarrox, the Sorcerer's World | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

That's a very intersting tid-bit of continuity, and one I hope is resolved by EDE and I finally finishing "Crisis on Earth-4!".

I was looking at this thread the other day to see where I left off. More continuity updates are on the way...a lot has happened in the last two months!

There are a few other interesting tidbits of continuity that I've recently remembered (or found out about):

-Space Ranger has seven wives on his home-planet (which he may be trying to get away from).

-Semi has a yet unrevealed second power that hasn't been mentioned in months.

-The original LMB headquarters was destroyed by Yellow Kid, when he was an LMB villian, at the end of Year Two around the time of the great crisis. This led to Crusader and Princess Crujectra creating the LMB Outpost, our new homebase ever since. Since then, Yellow Kid has joined the side of good and become a LMBer (year three), and Crusader has stayed behind to man the Outpost (end of year four/transition to LW) while the rest of the LMB ventured to Legion World.

Updates are on the way!

Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
Umm... Cobie, I don't have seven wives, I have two wives who happen to be Carrgite twins (Sura and Alura) raised and trained from birth to be Carrg's premier assassins. I suppoae If you count them as Sura Black, Sura Gold and Sura Neutral along with Alura Blue, Alura Silver, and Alura Neutral, it would come to six, but it doesn't work that way.

And I am not running from them, (although I did marry them to null a contact on my brother who somehow annoyed the entire planitary populace of Carrrg (I never could spell that!))

Geesh! I don't know if I ever told Try any of this! [Eek!]
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Better find her and do some Fast Talking!)

[ September 26, 2004, 11:17 AM: Message edited by: Space Ranger ]

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Hm, thanks Ranger, I was never really sure what their status was. I knew it was six or seven, but had no idea they were actually two Carggites.

Interesting...

Actually, the story of Abin annoying a whole planitary populace sounds even more interesting!

I wonder how Try will take this! You might be in the same dog house your brother was just meer days ago!

This topic comprises 28 pages: 1  2  3  ...  23  24  25  26  27  28   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.