Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » Club Cobalt in Chains (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  8  9  10   
Author Topic: Club Cobalt in Chains
Sam Pureheart
Everyday Girl's Boy Toy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam Pureheart   Email Sam Pureheart         Edit/Delete Post     
An old English Pub, located somewhere between here and there, then and now.

The bartender is called Slim. He's a dangerous man with many acquaintances, few friends, and no living enemies.

The pub is easy to find for those who have the right frame of mind. Anyone can enter the pub.

But, that's the problem, see. Anyone can enter... But not everyone can leave.

Behind the bar is a large square block of what appears to be clear crystal.

Inside that block is a large white and black Tomcat, frozen in mid-pounce.

Below the block a plaque reads:

STOOPID CAT, FROZEN IN TIME, THE PERFECT BAIT

[ April 05, 2008, 07:03 PM: Message edited by: Slimm ]

--------------------
When you're in Danger or in Trouble I will be there on the Double.

From: Medicus Two | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam Pureheart
Everyday Girl's Boy Toy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam Pureheart   Email Sam Pureheart         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm Slim, this is my place, follow the few simple rules and we won't have no trouble...

Break my rules, you join the cat... It's that simple.

Rule 1 - If ya can't say nothin' bad about Cobalt Kid, don't mention him.

Rule 2 - IF Cobalt Kid ever shows up to rescue Stoopid Cat, I get first shot at him. You mugs can have what's left after I'm done.

Questions?

What r' ya drinkin'?

--------------------

From: Medicus Two | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Ram Boy walks into pub after another mind-numbing day of helping flighty rich women choose fabric swatches for their powder rooms. He stops after seeing what appears to be a frozen cat. He says "Oh, hell no." Then he turns around walks out and heads over to Boys Town still looking for a stiff one.

[ February 09, 2007, 01:27 AM: Message edited by: Ram Boy ]

Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frio
Conflicted...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Frio   Email Frio         Edit/Delete Post     
Slim, I'm not familiar with your vendetta against Cobaltus but I too have grown tired of his backward ways. If you ever have the desire to take the fight to him and his comrades, feel free to drop by the LVMBP. My card.

For my drink, I would like a Stoli martini, straight up with one olive. And, may I just say, I truly love the decor. Ice sculptures are very dear to my heart.

From: Chillin' on Earth baby | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
<does not enter yet at this time>

Soon, Stoopid Cat...soon.

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
Hello Slim.

You're playing a dangerous game here my friend. She's more likely to come after the cat than he is.

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam Pureheart
Everyday Girl's Boy Toy

I got no beef with you, Concord an you should know better'n ta brace me here.

--------------------

Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm just trying to understand what your problem with Cobalt Kid is.

I can't stand the jerk either, but I wouldn't risk a stunt like this.

--------------------

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam Pureheart
Everyday Girl's Boy Toy

His armies didn't lay waste ta yer homeworld Concord, the way they did ta mine.

He sent his pet general out ta "Teach the Barbarian Hordes a Lesson." 'Cept that General wasn't too picky about makin' sure that the planets he sacked was really members of the Hordes.

We traded wit the Horde. Kinda hard not to when your choices are doing business or becoming slaves. That's all his pet General needed ta know.

--------------------

Pagan Lass
Sorceress/Table Dancer/Grandmother

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pagan Lass   Email Pagan Lass         Edit/Delete Post     
<An Enraged Pagan Lass Appears in a cloud of Eldrich Smoke>

Slim, or whoever you are... You will release my familiar, NOW!

Or I will bring this bar...

<Pagan Lass halts in mid sentance as a block of crystal encases her>

--------------------
/ / ( . )Y( . ) \ \

What can I DO for you?

From: Legion World Security Office | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam Pureheart
Everyday Girl's Boy Toy

She's not hurt, Concord. So don't try nothin' stupid. I'll let her go after I deal wit Cobalt Kid.

--------------------

Space Ranger
Private Dick

No, Slim, I'm not stupid. I've seen enough to realize that inside this bar you're invincible.

I'd advise you not to step outside of it however. Pagan and the cat have a great number of friends and a large family. All of them will be gunning for you.

--------------------

Sam Pureheart
Everyday Girl's Boy Toy

What about you Concord? Will you be gunnin' fer me if I go outside?

--------------------

Space Ranger
Private Dick

Step outside and find out...

--------------------

Hrun the Barbarian
Barbarian Warrior

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hrun the Barbarian   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Hrun desires a drink bar keep!

Mead and plenty of it I must go hunting for and destroying the miscreant known to this world as Cobalt Kid. He must be taught that a woman’s heart is not to be played with.

Hrun notices Stoopid cat and Pagan Lass encased in crystal but manages to hold his tongue.

I have not seen this ale house before tis new me thinks?

--------------------
Bring me Mead and Meat,
NOW Slave!!

From: The Northern Wall | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  8  9  10   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.