Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » Saturn Girl's ROTTING CORPSE!!! (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Saturn Girl's ROTTING CORPSE!!!
lil'rhino
I love everybody & you're next!

Icon 8 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey Imra-bashers, good news!!!
[Saturn Girl]
There's a great shot of ole'iron-butt's decayed remains in GENERATIONS 3 #7!!
[Saturn Girl]
Even in death, Ms. Ardeen is still the LEGION'S biggest panel hog!!
[Saturn Girl]
lil'rhino
[Saturn Girl]

From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Yeah I saw that Rhino. personally I aint complaining, but then I like Imra [Saturn Girl] [Saturn Girl] [Saturn Girl]

but it did seem strange to me that although all the flesh had rotted from her carcass, her uniform was untouched ????

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Must be unstable molecules!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
LOL. Y'all are gonna hurt OUR Legion World Saturn Girl's (Scott's wife) feelings!

HAving said that, let me go on record as saying that I think Imra Ardeen is a shameless hussy.

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
Hey .. Saturn Girl's not bad -- she's just drawn that way...

And am I the only one who thinks it looks like Imra's getting shot in the head?
[Saturn Girl]

From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
It DOES look like Imra's getting shot in the head, now that you mention it.

That's what you get for being such a shameless hussy!

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004

I don't know about you, but I like my hussies bursting with shame...
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil'rhino
I love everybody & you're next!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Kid Prime:
LOL. Y'all are gonna hurt OUR Legion World Saturn Girl's (Scott's wife) feelings!

Relax. It's just an ELSEWORLDS.
Here's Imra, safe & sound
 -

From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004

Maybe it's just the lighting, but Imra appears to have quite the package on her... [Eek!]
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Why do I hear Boy George singing the Crying Game when I see that pic? *shudder*
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
For those who haven't seen the actual issue yet or won't get it, here's the now infamous panel:

-

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004

Icon 8 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
...and yet, she's still got more of an ass than the way batista draws her!!
Greybird
Brother of Dawnstar

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greybird   Author's Homepage   Email Greybird         Edit/Delete Post     
An excellent argument, again, for cremation ... I'll bet those polymicronic fibers almost have a life of their own {rueful smile}

I admit to having a personal problem with art that dwells on the aftereffects of death. To me it makes the fact of death exceed its proper importance, as the artist weighs reality. What should matter is life, action, achievement.

You might gather from this that I loathe the whole horror-movie genre, and you'd be right. Aside from the brain-chemical rush -- and I can see how that'd be compelling for many people -- I never saw the point. I wanted heroism in my art, either in this century, ten before, or ten after. Not its being ruled out, or someone's merely preventing karmic disaster. (Such as "Buffy.")

From: Starhaven Consulate, City of Angels | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonnie
mere mortal

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonnie   Email Sonnie         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by DrakeB3003:
...and yet, she's still got more of an ass than the way batista draws her!!

Bwah ha ha ha ha!!!
From: home sweet home... unless i'm posting from work | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
I bet that deviant necrophiliac Batman can't wait to have his way with Saturn Girl's rotting corpse!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.