Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » Saturn Girl's ROTTING CORPSE!!! (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Saturn Girl's ROTTING CORPSE!!!
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
Mmmrrooowwww! Hissssss! Spitttt!

[Wink]

--------------------
Damn you, you kids! Get off my lawn or I'm callin' tha cops!

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Feh to Imra-bashers! I love every man-stealing, friend-betraying panel she hogs!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Awkward Pause Boy
Candidate

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Awkward Pause Boy   Email Awkward Pause Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by jimgallagher:
Because she's been over featured since day one and for many years was portrayed as an emotionless robot.

Not to mention her manipulative tendencies:

Forcing the entire Legion to elect her leader and then NOT stepping down when her ulterior motives were revealed.

Using Cosmic Boy as a boy toy in the reboot.

Deceiving and manipulating the whole Lost team with her illusions (while using Ultra Boy as her boy toy).

Sigh... [Love]
From: Portland, Oregon | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PolarBoy
Drunk in 4 different threads

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PolarBoy   Email PolarBoy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Because she's been over featured since day one and for many years was portrayed as an emotionless robot.

Forcing the entire Legion to elect her leader and then NOT stepping down when her ulterior motives were revealed.

Deceiving and manipulating the whole Lost team with her illusions (while using Ultra Boy as her boy toy).

I'm sure the list goes on. Anybody? Anybody?

Apparently she also demands cuddeling after sex!!!!!!!!!!!

The Hussy!!!!

--------------------
:polarboy:

From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
she wears a full body pink costume. that has to be obnoxious in real life.

and then there's the pony tail. how old is she 7? whi is it so high on her head, she must be a tiffany or martika fan.

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tromium
Decrystallized

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tromium           Edit/Delete Post     
She messes with people's amygdalas!!

"You can lecture me later". Heh.

From: Reimagined Trom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
But why was Bats considered a deviant?

--------------------

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
his penchant for underagers?!?
From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alienfish
Replicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alienfish   Author's Homepage   Email Alienfish         Edit/Delete Post     
I just liked the late 70's costume so much I had to draw it myself
 -

This is a couple of years old.

--------------------
Whatta ya gonna do? Bleed on me?

From: Camano Island, Wa | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joe mondo
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joe mondo   Author's Homepage   Email joe mondo         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:

I'm sure the list goes on. Anybody? Anybody?

Those are just a few of the reasons I love her!

[Love]

From: seattle | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Alien, very nice pic, but please, for the luvva pete, feed that gal, lol.

--------------------

Something pithy!

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Hi!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil'rhino
I love everybody & you're next!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
Imra is God!
From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PolarBoy
Drunk in 4 different threads

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PolarBoy   Email PolarBoy         Edit/Delete Post     
God of space hussys

--------------------
:polarboy:

From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
I bet that deviant necrophiliac Batman can't wait to have his way with Saturn Girl's rotting corpse!

How could I have missed possibly the greatest post in internet history! [LOL]

And chalk me up as another fan who loves Imra when she's at her manipulative hussy best! I can't wait for her next boy/toy mind manipulation/friend-kicking move!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.