Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » Saturn Girl's ROTTING CORPSE!!! (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Saturn Girl's ROTTING CORPSE!!!
Arachne
Bookworm

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arachne   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
[Eek!] Ewwwwwww...

I don't think there's much to have his way with in this case anyway.

--------------------
arachne3003.deviantart.com
Current Obsession: Birds of Prey/Secret Six

From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Every time I read the title of this thread, I giggle. It's so SENSATIONALIZED, I just love it!

I almost expect the LMB ENQUIRER to spout out a headline:

SATURN GIRL'S ROTTING CORPSE BEFOULED BY BAT-COWLED PERVERT!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Greybird:
I wanted heroism in my art, either in this century, ten before, or ten after. Not its being ruled out, or someone's merely preventing karmic disaster. (Such as "Buffy.")

Huh? Not exactly sure what point you were making about BTVS, Grey. Please expound.

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil'rhino
I love everybody & you're next!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
Every time I read the title of this thread, I giggle. It's so SENSATIONALIZED, I just love it!

I live to make you happy, my gladiola!!!

lil'rhino

From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

I'm glad someone does!

XX/OO my lotus blossom!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

saturnrings
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for saturnrings   Email saturnrings         Edit/Delete Post     
Whew! Thank goodness I decided not to follow that storyline. It would have given me nightmares. Another reason to read the Legion, no death
for Imra yet! Now, her boyfriends, well...

From: durham, nc | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
Then you may not want to read the fanfic I posted...

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ian Lad
No-so-special Guest Star

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ian Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Ian Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
I bet that deviant necrophiliac Batman can't wait to have his way with Saturn Girl's rotting corpse!

What what WHAT!? Batman's a necrophiliac?! Gay, I dig, but this is just too much. On the other hand, it may be grounds for his inclusion in the Legion. Yes, I see it now. Real name: Bruce Wayne. Super power: will f**k anyone and anything.
From: San Juan, Puerto Rico | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by The Big Bad:
quote:
I bet that deviant necrophiliac Batman can't wait to have his way with Saturn Girl's rotting corpse!

What what WHAT!? Batman's a necrophiliac?! Gay, I dig, but this is just too much. On the other hand, it may be grounds for his inclusion in the Legion. Yes, I see it now. Real name: Bruce Wayne. Super power: will f**k anyone and anything.
Where in the hell does the man find the time? Gotham's protector. Member of the JLA. Making time with Cat Woman. And now this? He must have some kind of super-stamina.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Not to mention watching Robin slide down the bat-pole!

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by LARDLAD:
quote:
Originally posted by Greybird:
I wanted heroism in my art, either in this century, ten before, or ten after. Not its being ruled out, or someone's merely preventing karmic disaster. (Such as "Buffy.")

Huh? Not exactly sure what point you were making about BTVS, Grey. Please expound.
Grey? Did you see this?

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

I still love this thread title.

--------------------

lil'rhino

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm bumping this for Lash's enjoyment!

lil'rhino

From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil'rhino

Shameless hussy, rotting corpse, panel-hog and now, THREAD HOG!!!!

let's hear it for Imra!
lil'rhino

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

*tee hee!*

--------------------

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.