Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » Solicitations for the Legion of Substitue Heroes!!! (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Solicitations for the Legion of Substitue Heroes!!!
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
#11:

Dark Infectious Lass Part 4!

By Millar, Hitch and Byrne!!! This issue is so important, this is all we can say: [devil] [devil] [Mad] [devil] [devil]

Wow, what the hell do you suppose that means?! What happened to Drura? Stone Boy? Omega?!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bicycle Repair Man
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bicycle Repair Man   Email Bicycle Repair Man         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
WOW! Check out www.comicpreviews.com for this!

Coming out in March 2004;

Legion of Substitute Super-Heroes #1. Written by Mark Millar, art by Bryan Hitch!

For April:

Legion of Substitue Super-Heroes #2, by Millar and Hitch.

Legion of Substitue Super-Heroes #3, by Millar and Hitch!

For May:

Legion of Substitute Super-Heroes #4 by Millar and Hitch!

Gotta be a hoax: Millar and Hitch could never manage four issues in three months! [Roll Eyes] [lol]

--------------------
"Gee, Brainy, what do you want to do tonight?"
"The same thing we do every night, Bouncing Boy: try to take over the United Planets!!"
They're B.B. and The Brain ...

From: Monty Python's Flying Circus | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
REVENGE OF THE SUPER-MOBY DICK OF SPACE!

Everyone's favorite space-serpent returns from beyond to wreak havoc!

How will the team deal without Infectious Lass?

PLUS! NEW members join-- Calorie Queen & Lester Spiffany!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Also that month: Legion of Substitue Super-Heroes #Red!

The Dark Infectious Lass sage continues!

Written by Millar, Hitch, Byrne and new writer Paris Hilton! The O-Ring take center stage this issue, as Eclipso and Mantis Morlo turn on Omega Man for having an "O" name beginning with "O" instead of ending with "O"! Plus the revelations of his relationship as Chlorophyll Lad's former mother/father come to fruition! Tenzil and Stone Boy deal with the events of last issue, as they say goodbye to Infectous Lass! Also, the Super Moby Dick of Space, Lester Spiffany and Calorie Queen!

[ November 16, 2003, 09:46 PM: Message edited by: Cobalt Kid ]

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Wow, check out the latest Subs:

"The Super Moby Dick of Space Joins the Subs"! Millar, Hitch and Hilton bring you the most shocking issue of all, as the Super-Moby Dick of Space joins the Subs in the war against the O-Ring!!! Plus, Lester Spiffany takes center stage!! Also this issue, Stone Boy and Calorie Queen share a 'moment', and boy does it get hot !!!

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

"Spotlight on Night Girl!" written and drawn by Paris Hilton! Night Girl gets a chance to shine in the spotlight as she adjusts to the latest developments in the lives of the subs: new members Lester Spiffany, Calorie Queen and the Super-Moby Dick of Space, the loss of Infectous Lass, Tenzil ruthlessly beating Polar Boy and Stone Boy's steamy session with Calorie Queen in the jacuzzi when she was in it with them!!! Plus, what the hell is wrong with Chlorophyll Kid now?!
Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
[Stone Boy] finally confronts the rest of the Subs, but do they have the conscious that he does?

Well, no.
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Millar and Hitch come back to join Paris Hilton for the conclusion to the O-Ring saga! Can the newly revitalized Subs defeat Evillo and his merry band of super-powerful evil beings?!! Will Chlorophyll Kid stop moaning over the death of all his loved ones? And just wait til you see the Lester Spiffany sequence that is making the woman at the DC offices squeel with delight!!!!
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
If you thought recent issues were shocking, you ain't seen nothing yet! In this issue Calorie Queen's fiancee, Calamity King, pays a visit, and boy is he unhappy with Stone Boy! Plus we find out more about Chlorophyll Kid's "problem" as he visits with psychotherapist Lars Hanscom!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bicycle Repair Man
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bicycle Repair Man   Email Bicycle Repair Man         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
LEGION OF SUBSTITUTE HEROES # 8

"Attack of the O-Ring!"

The Subs are in panic when Evillo, Omega, Reflecto, Eclipso, Universo, and Mantis Morlo (known collectively as THE O-RING) attack! Waiting in the wings: the 7 nefarious villains known as THE DEVIL'S DOZEN!

Actually, the O-Ring was the Maguffin in the small-press b&w comedy title "Ragmop".

--------------------
"Gee, Brainy, what do you want to do tonight?"
"The same thing we do every night, Bouncing Boy: try to take over the United Planets!!"
They're B.B. and The Brain ...

From: Monty Python's Flying Circus | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Wow, I noticed that a lot of these solicitations have spelling errors!! I wonder if that is DC's fault or Previews? God, these people need better editors... [Razz] [Big Grin]
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Coming soon:

Brought to you by Mark Millar, Paris Hilton and Bryan Hitch! Chlorophyll Kid reveals his deepest feelings to Lars Hancomb about life, liberty and bestiality! Things get a big extreme though, as the egnimatic Starfinger gives him a suprise he'll never forget! Plus, Tenzil investigates the theft of Fire Lad's grave...

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Calamity King vs. Stone Boy!!! And to the winner, Calorie Queen! To the loser, death by being swallowed by the Super-Moby Dick of Space!!! Plus Tenzil finds the culprit he was looking for, Monster Master!!! And wait to you see Mark Millar and Paris Hilton's take on Monster Master!!! It's shocking!
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Wow, things have sure changed for the Subs! Check out the lineup: Matter-Eater Lad, Lester Spiffany, Night Girl, Stone Boy, Calorie Queen, Super Moby Dick of Space, Polar Boy. Too bad Millar never answered what happened to Chloropyll Lad and Starfinger, the issue just ended with a big explosion!
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Hmmm... I hope they didn't copyright that O-RING joke...

"ASSaulted by NARDO!"

Secret O-Ring leader NARDO attacks the Subs... and one of them is changed FOREVER by his super-fatassing third eye!!!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.