Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » Solicitations for the Legion of Substitue Heroes!!! (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Solicitations for the Legion of Substitue Heroes!!!
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Latest issue:

The team deals with Chloroyphyll Kid's return and subsequent change into "Plant Girl"! Ready for revenge, Tenzil orders the murder of everyone in the universe with a name that ends in "O"! Plus, Nardo vs. Night Girl, the battle comics fandom have been waiting for!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Coming Soon:

Legion of Substitute Super-Heroes Changes it's name to Legion of Mega-Subs! Only by Millar, Hitch and Paris Hilton! The Mega Subs finish the fight with Nardo, as Tenzil begins eating everyone in the universe with an "O" name!!! Once again, Stone Boy has a crisis of conscience, although this time he has to deal with being seduced by Calorie Queen! Plus, Plant Girl begins getting interested in Night Girl, Lester Spiffany and the Super Moby Dick of Space! Wait'll you see what happens when Polar Boy calls her a "Whore"!!!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
ENTER: THE SNATCH!

There's a new teleporting villainess on the scene, and the Subs are disappearing 1 by 1!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

WOW, check out the latest issue of Mega-Subs!:

"Polar Boy is cuttin' out!" by Mark Millar and Paris Hilton!!!! Polar Boy has had enough and decides to quit the team to become a peace officer! Only, he knows the secrets of the Mega-Subs and Evillo, so Tenzil tells him strait: 'if you quit, you die'! Can this situation be resolved, or will Brek have to fight Tenzil to the death?!

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

The Snatch Part II!!!

Polar Boy and Tenzil are both taken away mysteriously, and Lester Spiffany is left in charge to figure out a way to defeat the Snatch!!!! Plus, Plant Girl starts 'bonking' Night Girl and Stone Boy in a big orgy! Wait'll Calorie Queen finds out!!!!!

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

*ugh, need sleep. let me know if you find anymore solicitations, just post them, I can't wait to find out what else is planned!*
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
ENTER: THE SNATCH! part 3...

The Subs try to get inside the mind of their twisted new foe, but find that she is not so easily penetrated!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Finally being released: The Finale to the Snatch Saga! Deep inside the snatch herself, the Mega Subs have to come to terms with her inner self! Plus, Tenzil and Polar Boy have one last all out brawl that will determine both of their relationships with the Subs from this point forward!!! And Plant Girl and Calorie Queen fight it out for Stone Boy! Brought to you by Millar, Hilton and Hitch that wacky, zaney combo! Also in this issue: a five page Night Girl story detailing the release of her sex tape on the internet by Paris Hilton and John Byrne!
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Holy Shit! Have you seen the preview for the newest Subs?!!!! Check it out, or go to www.legionofsubstituteherofetish.com !

Written by Mark Millar, Paris Hilton and art by Bryan Hitch! After the events of "the Snatch", the Subs need some down time to cope with all that's happened, so Night Girl takes out Lester, Plant Girl and the Super Moby Dick of Space out on the town! Plus, the science police investigate the apparent murder of Polar Boy by Tenzil! Also, Calorie Queen gives a big revelation to Stone Boy! All this, plus the return of Evillo, but this time, he wants to join up?!!! Check out the latest issue of Mega-Subs!!

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Doesn't anyone else have the solicitations for the next issue of Mega-Subs?
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
I stopped following the series after they had the Super-Moby Dick eat Calamity King. I've heard Tenzil's gone on to full-blooded cannibalism as well. I'm sorry, but this just the direction that I want to see my favorite characters taken in.
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Eyrk, I totally understand. The repeated sexual assaults on Chlorophyll Kid were starting to get to me too, until they just changed him into Plant Girl. You never know, maybe Millar or Hilton reads this thread and will fix the story to suit the needs of the fans?!
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Eyrk! What a coincidence! It seems Paris Hilton reads this thread and convinced Millar to bring back Calamity King. But he said there'd be a price though...
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Coming Soon:

The latest issue of the Mega-Subs! The Subs deal with the revelations of last issue as Calorie Queen informs Stone Boy that she's pregnant! Plus, Evillo demands membership and gets into an all out brawl with Tenzil, Super-Moby Dick of Space, Night Girl and Plant Girl! And, because YOU demanded it, the return of the one and only Calamity King! What will his reaction be once he learns Calorie Queen is pregnant with Stone Boy's baby?!!! What will Stone Boy do when he learns of Polar Boy's fate?! Why is Tenzil acting so strange?! And where is Lester Spiffany this issue? IT ALL STARTS HERE: "The Great Darkness Quest!" by Mark Millar, Paris Hilton, Byran Hitch and John Byrne!

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

"Great Darkness Quest Part II" by Millar, Hilton, Hitch and Byrne. All Hell breaks loose this issue, as Calamity King and Stone Boy have an all out brawl! Plus, the Mega-Subs call it quits! Why are Super-Moby Dick of Space, Night Girl and Plant Girl resigning? Why is Tenzil acting so evil! And just wait'll you see Lester Spiffany vs. Tenzil! Plus, what is Evillo's role in all this?
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.