Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » Scans of Workforce please? (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Scans of Workforce please?
Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ultra Jorge   Email Ultra Jorge         Edit/Delete Post     
Any of you kind Legion fanatics would like like to please scan some of the Workforce images of their appearances early in this run? (well i've never seen them before)

I am mostly interested in Evolvo...so any pics of him postboot would be greatly appreciated!

Please! Thank you

Jorge

From: Tampa | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
I can do it, but probably not until later today (Friday).
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I'm playing poker tonight so if Gary can't get to it I'll post what I have this weekend.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
minesurfer
Member Standing Proudly

Icon 1 posted      Profile for minesurfer   Email minesurfer         Edit/Delete Post     
This is the best I can do. It only shows Evolvo from the neck up, sorry.

I tried to post the pic here, but tripod/angelfire blocks that, so here's the link.

Scroll down to Work Force Team pic

Evolvo is on the far left with most of him being blocked out by the desk.

--------------------
Something Filthy!

From: NOVA by way of NOIN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
 -
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

-
Nightcrawler
Founder

-
Nightcrawler
Founder

-
Nightcrawler
Founder

-
Nightcrawler
Founder

-
Nightcrawler
Founder

I'll do more, including more Evolvo later, I gotta get to work!
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
Aww. I kind of miss the Workforce now, after seeing these panels again. Or, at least, Evolvo and Spider-Girl. They definitely deserve some reimagined face-time. I wouldn't mind an update on Particon or Radion either.

It's kind of sad to see that the different super-teams of the reboot, Workforce and Uncanny Amazers specifically, have had practically half their number inducted into the Legion. It's a good way to put the other teams out of business, I guess.

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
I thought the nice aspects of the early reboot was the fact that a number of "classic" Legionnaires were now in the Workforce. I actually wouldn't have minded a second book featuring them rather than having two Legion books.
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Finding good Evolvo pics is difficult.

-

Nightcrawler
Founder

-
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.