Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » Scans of Workforce please? (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Scans of Workforce please?
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
 -
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
 -
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

-
Nightcrawler
Founder

The last version of the Workforce before the Oversight Watch.

-

Nightcrawler
Founder

Did these help, Jorge? Did you need more of any other character?
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
[Bump] for Miss T, so she can see the Catspaw scan!
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ultra Jorge   Email Ultra Jorge         Edit/Delete Post     
Thank you very much Nightchangeling!!!

These do help. Someone on Geoff Johns' board mentioned that the other Heroes of Lallor appeared as background characters at some point...save Duplicate Boy. If you remember where that was.

thanks man I really appreciate it!

Jorge

From: Tampa | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

The Heroes of Lallor were in one of the opening panels of L* #49, in case Nighty should need the reference. They also appeared in the every-character spread by Phil Jiminez in LSH Secret Files #1.

Beast Boy and Gas Girl still wear their preboot duds. Life Lass (along with Ord) actually have never been shown postboot, but they could surely be in there somewhere.

Nightcrawler
Founder

-

LEGIONNAIRES #49 - Splitter, Beast Boy, and Gas Girl. I think Life Lass and Duplicate Boy never appeared in the post-boot reality, unless I missed it.

[EDIT: Oops! Future posted while I was scanning in the panel.]

[ September 22, 2004, 10:02 PM: Message edited by: Nightchangeling ]

Future
The Present is Past

Haha. It's better proof than my word, Nighty! Fast work, man.
Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ultra Jorge   Email Ultra Jorge         Edit/Delete Post     
Awesome! Thanks NC!

"Splitter

Floyd Belkin of Lallor, a. k. a. Splitter, has the ability to detatch his limbs from his body and reattatch them afterward. Using this ability, he tried out to join the Legion, but during the final round of tests, he came unglued, and was therefore rejected (Legionnaires # 43). He, like other Lallorian heroes, was not allowed to leave Lallor to help the Legion fight Mordru (Legionnaires # 49)."

Is this the postboot All Fall Off Boy or whatever. [Wink] I kinda regret not collecting the postboot Legion till late cause I missed all of this. But it's fun going back and learning this stuff. Thank god for you guys and the LEGION HELP FILE!!!! [Wink]

Jorge

From: Tampa | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.