Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » Legion love lives...! (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 15 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  13  14  15   
Author Topic: Legion love lives...!
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Okay, so here's what we've got thus far:

Luornu's Love Life

Chuck Taine (Bouncing Boy): Preboot relationship beginning in the Adventure era; Preboot marriage beginning during v2; postboot they have dated

Kal-El (Superboy): Preboot long-term crush beginning in Adventure era

Lar Gand (Valor/M'Onel): Preboot v4 retcon of her crush on Superboy to a crush on Valor; SW6 crush on Valor as well; Postboot has shown some romantic interest in Valor as well

Rokk Krinn (Cosmic Boy): Preboot Adventure era "Girl's Revolt" seduction; Postboot crush early on

Lyle Norg (Invisible Kid): Preboot Adventure era "Girl's Revolt" seduction

Querl Dox (Brainiac Five): Preboot Adventure era "Girl's Revolt" seduction

Nam'Lor: Preboot Action era Brief "hyper-aura" induced fling

Gim Allon (Collosal Boy): Preboot v4 at least apparent affair

Kon-El (Superboy): Postboot they flirted heavily during his first visit to the Legion's era

Jan Arrah (Element Lad): Postboot date

Jo Nah (Ultra Boy): Postboot "Swan's Way" reality flirtation

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
What the world needs now is more "hyper-aura" induced flings.
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

Indeed, UTS! Indeed!

Okay, folks, how about Tinya?

I've got Jo, Thom, and Brin thus far. Others?

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tromium
Decrystallized

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tromium           Edit/Delete Post     
Nope, can't think of anything else. Tinya may be snotty, but she's pretty much a "good girl".
From: Reimagined Trom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Tromium Crystal:
Nope, can't think of anything else. Tinya may be snotty, but she's pretty much a "good girl".

Good girl? I thought see became involved with Jo because she was the wild one at the beginning and loved to go to places like Rimbor? I always thought it was her hormones, initially, that made her go after Jo. Had nothing to do with love.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tromium
Decrystallized

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tromium           Edit/Delete Post     
"Good girl" in the sense she was pretty much true to Jo (except for that scene with Thom). But yeah, she did have, er, proclivities. [Smile]
From: Reimagined Trom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

Just to check (because I've never read L.E.G.I.O.N.): Phase didn't have any romantic interests, did she?

Otherwise, I think we're done with Tinya.

Portfolio Boy
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Portfolio Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Portfolio Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Where is Tinya + THom coming from? Did I miss that issue?
From: Sumner, ME | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
I'm pretty sure it's just those three.

In TMK, I found it interesting when someone off-handidly mentioned that Tinya had a thing with Thom until she kind of ditched him for Jo (and then she stayed true to Jo for the rest of her life).

Tinya is my fave Legion (and DCU) female!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
matlock
Advisory

Icon 1 posted      Profile for matlock   Email matlock         Edit/Delete Post     
I think the V4 reference to Tinya and Thom was sort of the National Enquirer version of something that happened in one of those Adventure era stories where the girls all went evil and started putting the moves on the boys only to crush and humiliate them. It seems like Ayla went after Jan if memory serves. Does this story ring a bell with anyone?

At any rate, it wasn't like they dated or anything.

From: Douglasville, GA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by matlock:
I think the V4 reference to Tinya and Thom was sort of the National Enquirer version of something that happened in one of those Adventure era stories where the girls all went evil and started putting the moves on the boys only to crush and humiliate them. It seems like Ayla went after Jan if memory serves. Does this story ring a bell with anyone?

At any rate, it wasn't like they dated or anything.

Adventure #326, Revolt of the Girl Legionnaires. I don't remember, though, who was paired off with who but the cover appears to show Tinya holding Thom's statue.

-

[ June 29, 2004, 10:32 AM: Message edited by: Lightning Lad ]

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Portfolio Boy
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Portfolio Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Portfolio Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
"holding his statue"

hee hee hee

From: Sumner, ME | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

Okay, for Tinya:

Tinya's Love Life

Jo Nah (Ultra Boy): Preboot dated beginning in Adventure era; engaged during 5 year Gap; SW6 versions dated; "Superboy's Legion" versions dated; postboot married

Thom Kallor (Star Boy): Preboot "Girl's Revolt" seduction; v4 era rumors of past fling

Brin Londo (Timber Wolf): Postboot "close friends" beginning in DnA era and suspected of being more by Jo

[ June 29, 2004, 10:50 AM: Message edited by: Eryk Davis Ester ]

Eryk Davis Ester

Okay, next up: Gim Allon!
Lightning Lad
Founder

Well, first there was Gigi Cusimano. Then he had a thing for Vi which led to his marriage to Yera. Post-boot, was he even around long enough to develop a relationship?

[ June 29, 2004, 11:07 AM: Message edited by: Lightning Lad ]

This topic comprises 15 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  13  14  15   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.