Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » Legion love lives...! (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 15 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  13  14  15   
Author Topic: Legion love lives...!
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by DrakeB3003:
Don't forget the love of her life -- Proty! [Proty II]

[lightninglad]BANNED![/lightninglad]

[Wink]

[ June 25, 2004, 06:50 PM: Message edited by: UTS ]

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Okay, at the moment, we have:

Imra's Love Life

Garth Ranzz (Lightning Lad, etc.)-- Preboot relationship started during Adventure era, married beginning in v2; SW6 also in relationship; postboot relationship and engagement beginning in DnA era; Arthurian Elseworlds married

Proty II-- v4 retcon into the role of her husband

Rokk Krinn (Cosmic Boy)-- SW6 versions mutually attracted, postboot versions mutually attracted and apparent relationship during Team 20 arc; also Superboy's Legion versions dated; Arthurian Elseworlds married

Kal-el (Superboy)-- Attempted seduction during the "Girl's Revolt", Supergirl tried to fix them up during early "Adult" Legion story

Brin Londo (Timber Wolf)-- Preboot, shared a "moment" on an asteroid

Jo Nah (Ultra Boy)-- Postboot, posed as his missing wife during Legion Lost, shared a kiss

Apollo-- Fell momentarily under his powers during Adv. #350

[ June 27, 2004, 08:23 AM: Message edited by: Eryk Davis Ester ]

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

I actually wish the Kal-el/Imra thing had been explored more...

Others for her?

And is there anyone for Garth other than Imra?

[ June 25, 2004, 08:08 PM: Message edited by: Eryk Davis Ester ]

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tromium
Decrystallized

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tromium           Edit/Delete Post     
I remember the SW6-Batch Garth leering at that other hussy, X-Bomb Betty. Other than that, I guess he's strictly imrosexual.
From: Reimagined Trom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

There was a bit of gawking at Andromeda, too, as I recall, but I don't think I'll count those.

The only other thing I've come up with for Garth was Jancel Ardeen's little crush on him.

Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
SW6 Garth, player that he apparently was, also went after Emerald Empress-style Cera Kesh before getting a quick rejection.
Tromium
Decrystallized

Does Jim Shooter's behind-the-scenes commentary count for anything? He says of Saturn Girl "she undoubtedly has accompanied Lightning Lad on his forays into Dream Girl's boudoir". If it does, add Nura to both of their lists [Big Grin]

P.S. A few more additions since you've already included Elseworlds like Superboy's Legion: Rokk and Imra were married in the 1994 Arthurian story (Legionnaires Annual #1). She married Garth after Rokk died.

[ June 27, 2004, 07:25 AM: Message edited by: Tromium Crystal ]

From: Reimagined Trom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

I think we'll leave Shooter's Shooter's Legion notes as noncanonical.

Thanks for mentioning the Arthurian story, though. I'll add it to all three founders.

Eryk Davis Ester

And so, for Garth we have:

Garth's Love Life

Imra Ardeen (Saturn Girl)-- Preboot relationship beginning with Adventure era; married beginning in v2; SW6 relationship; Postboot relationship; Postboot engagement beginning with DnA; Arthurian Elseworld married

Jancel Ardeen-- Postboot Admirer.

Cera Kesh (Emerald Empress)-- SW6 version hit on her.

[ June 27, 2004, 08:27 AM: Message edited by: Eryk Davis Ester ]

Eryk Davis Ester

Next up: Luornu!
Bicycle Repair Man
Deputy

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Bicycle Repair Man   Email Bicycle Repair Man         Edit/Delete Post     
[H.Simpson]Mmmmmm ... Luornu!! [Triad] [/H.Simpson] [Drool] [Love]
From: Monty Python's Flying Circus | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

Sorry, BCM! Your crush on Lu doesn't count!

Okay, here's my initial list:

Chuck, Kal-El, Lar, Kon-El, Rokk, Lyle, (Who was Lu's third victim from the Girl's Revolt story?), Nam-Lor, Gim

Others?

Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
By Gim, are you referring to the rumor in 5YL that one of the Lu bodies was having an affair with Gim (though both were married)?
Eryk Davis Ester

Aren't they actually shown frollicking in the "Reunion" annual? Though it's not clear that it's not actually Yera...
Tromium
Decrystallized

Brainy was Lu's third victim in "Girl's Revolt". Plus,

-- Orange went on a date with Element Lad
-- Purple flirted with Jo in "Swan's Way"

This topic comprises 15 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  13  14  15   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.