Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » Calling the Roll of LEGION OF SUPER-HEROES #2... spoilers... (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Calling the Roll of LEGION OF SUPER-HEROES #2... spoilers...
Mystery Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mystery Lad   Email Mystery Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
"Tomorrow's Heroes Today!"

sp

oi

le

r

sp

ac

e

WHY is Star Boy on this cover?

sp

oi

le

r

sp

ac

e

Let the Roll be called!

[Cosmic Boy - Re-Imagined] COSMIC BOY: [Who we learn is still from Braal in this reality] Cos has regained his poise... conversing with Brainy with self-confidence and assurance... directing things from the HQ (standard op for Legion leaders, personal preference, or a coincidence peculiar to these two stories?) He didn't communicate with Dreamy and co. on Naltor, though... hmmmm.

Hair color-- black? Grey? Brown? Changes with his mood?

This Cos seems brasher and more given to snappy comments (at least to Brainy...) than other versions of the character. And it seem he's a practical joker, given the issue's concluding panel. The 'ego' comment was funny, as well.

[Brainiac 5 - Re-Imagined] BRAINIAC 5: [We now know he's '5' and from Colu] "How handwringingly dramatic." Detached, take charge, sarcastic, distrustful of what he doesn't understand (here, Dream Girl and Naltorians, in general), didactic... all qualities exhibited by Brainiac 5 in other boots. But, so far, I'm not warming up to *this* Brainy, though he does make the 31st century's best joke-butt.

Maybe it's just the haircut and resemblence to Vril Dox... complete with mysterious 'plan'.

[Element Lad - Re-Imagined] ELEMENT LAD: [Of Trom, we now know] The glowing design on the cape border and tunic look *great*; now if we could do something about that red...

The power signature of the gas-to-helium transmutation was beautiful. We learn E-Lad's a touch-transmutor... at least in some situations.

I enjoyed the interaction between K-Kid and E-Lad. We'll have to watch to determine if their trash talkin' was playful banter or an ongoing difference in style. I like the mischievous expression of E-Lad's face on page three and the wry grin on the bottom of page five (directed at K-Kid? Dreamy? The delegates?)

I hope E-Lad's getting more of a spotlight soon...

[Karate Kid - Re-Imagined] KARATE KID: [Of Earth!!!] "Some of us enjoy getting our hands dirty." Perfect. He's much more impulsive and confrontational than the serene reboot K-Kid. "We're supposed to be a team." Sounds like he'd fall in the Sun Boy camp, if we're so dividing the characters.

"Crossing martial arts with anti-gravity. Inspired." Indeed. I hope this isn't forgotten.

Has K-Kid invented this as a new martial art?

The tandem fight scene with Shadow Lass was loads of fun. More of this pairing!

"...find your ajna shakra..." Cute.

Like a true martial *artist*, Karate Kid senses the feints the Naltorians are using and the truth that lies behind. I like that it's K-Kid who voices "the Legion gives a voice to underagers galaxywide. The more they know, the louder that voice is. And the U.P. hates[/B[ that." Then he hands the resident Naltorian Legionnaire the final decision of ripping the circuits out of the 'service' machinary (a truly creepy concept).

I'm liking this Karate Kid. The reboot version was such a cipher right up until the end of that boot... this one's already a much more distinct personality. Though I hope some of the serenity finds its way in.

[Dream Girl - Re-Imagined] DREAM GIRL: [Of Naltor] Now really, *why* wasn't she given the cover?

I'll have to wait and see how this time-split focus is handled when Dreamy *isn't* a primary character... otherwise it still reminds me a bit too much of narcoleptic Dreamy.

The scene where she calmly gets out of the way of falling giants was cute.

But the pages where Dreamy faces the Precommandos were much *more* than cute. We got a glimpse of Dreamer using her power to form a perona beyond that of a Legionnaire during Gail Simone's arc at the end of THE LEGION's run. Here we see that continued as Dream Girl distracts her fellow Naltorians until K-Kid and Shady can drop the formidable pair.

I wonder if the forced unconsciousness will be a regular schtick? Kinda goofy... As for what she saw... an exploding celestial body... possibly two... a mysterious male with geometric face markings... a heap of skulls of many species... a sword-wielding fishy/lizardlike/replilian sentient
standing over bodies in front of a burning cityscape... how much of this is 'reality' and how much might be symbolic?

This Dream Girl's calm... as detached as Brainy in her own way.

Her parting shot at Brainy's going to be grist for lots of Legion fans' mills for a good long while. Interesting.

I like the cloud effect on her pants... I'd like to see more variation from scene to scene. I'll join others who've asked for the silver-white hair to supplant the blonde. Maybe she'll have a dream of something horrifically catastrophic from which she'll awake with white hair...

[Shadow Lass - Re-Imagined] SHADOW LASS: [Of Talok VIII, apparently only 'creates darkness'-- that's a bit disappointing... but only a bit.] Again she questions authority, asking Brainy about his 'supplanting the U.P.' comment. "Is that what passes for [B]due process
on Naltor?" Shady has a legal bent, perhaps?

I liked her teaming with Karate Kid, though she didn't do too well, did she?

"Ah, Legion. I genuinely think I have found my calling," this after wokking Dream Girl into future-glimpsing unconsciousness. Ha! Does give rise to curiosity about just why and how she was searching for her calling. And what she might've rejected along the way.

MICRO LAD/ULTRA BOY: Some boys just can't be housebroken.

SUN BOY: Uh-- why not use the snazzy flight ring communication tech to alert Dreamy and co.?

U.P. thoughts-- Will Acadia be visted in these pages?

Naltor's green skies and clouds, twisty, tentacly architecture and biologically inspired interiors made an evocative, if slightly queasy, setting... one I'd like to see again.

Page nine, top panel... Who is looking askance at Brainy? Little 'l' legionnaire looking for a bathroom? Someone we haven't met yet? Devlin O'Ryan? Sean Erin? Reflecto?

Panel two... Who's that hooded entity in the background? GATES!!!???

I've wondered if socialization between human-looking species and other sentients is frowned upon, and if that's a source of the generational friction? Would that be a reason why no nonhumans are on the team?

We've never seen much of Naltor in any boot, so a story set there is a treat... though, as almost always, I'm left wanting more... Dream Girl, Shadow Lass, Cos and Karate Kid are engaging. Element Lad's brief appearance inspires several questions. I can't fault Brainy's characterization, but something about it hasn't 'caught' me yet.

I'm already eager for the 'introductions' to be past us, so that we can really see who these characters are in this nuboot.

Note that no 'civilian' name has been uttered in the LSH, as yet.

[ January 26, 2005, 08:27 PM: Message edited by: Mystery Lad ]

From: Knoxville, TN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
KARATE KID: [Of Earth!!!] "Some of us enjoy getting our hands dirty." Perfect. He's much more impulsive and confrontational than the serene reboot K-Kid.
A lot of team members seem to have a more rough n' tumble attitude. I think Ultra Boy, Sun Boy, Colossal Boy and Shadow Lass have an attitude as well. If Waid's not careful, he's going to approach "Claremont bad-ass posturing" soon...
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arachne
Bookworm

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arachne   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Mystery Lad:

SUN BOY: Uh-- why not use the snazzy flight ring communication tech to alert Dreamy and co.?

We've seen that people in the 31st century communicate primarily via electronics. Since this seems to be one of the things the Legionnaires are rebeling against, it makes sense that they'd try to talk to each other in person whenever possible.

--------------------
arachne3003.deviantart.com
Current Obsession: Birds of Prey/Secret Six

From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rurouni KJS
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rurouni KJS   Email Rurouni KJS         Edit/Delete Post     
Gee, ML...that was quick. [Smile]

--------------------
-- Still here to help.

From: ATL, fool!!! WHAT!!! | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ferroboy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ferroboy   Email ferroboy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by DrakeB3004:
quote:
KARATE KID: [Of Earth!!!] "Some of us enjoy getting our hands dirty." Perfect. He's much more impulsive and confrontational than the serene reboot K-Kid.
A lot of team members seem to have a more rough n' tumble attitude. I think Ultra Boy, Sun Boy, Colossal Boy and Shadow Lass have an attitude as well. If Waid's not careful, he's going to approach "Claremont bad-ass posturing" soon...
As long as he doesn't constantly give them power upgrades he'll be fine.

I do like some of these people having this sort of attitude. They're trying to stage a revolution, so those sort of people are necessary - especially if they're the ones fighting on the front lines. Naturally, not everyone should be that way or else you risk having poor leadership when you win.

--------------------
Dan

From: Newburgh, NY | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Energy Trail
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Energy Trail   Author's Homepage   Email Energy Trail         Edit/Delete Post     
As someone who wasn't completely sold on the first issue, let me say that I thoroughly enjoyed this one. Now I'm looking forward to the next issue.
From: Nashville, TN | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imskian78

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imskian78   Email imskian78         Edit/Delete Post     
thought this issue was great! Things are already starting to gel! This Legion reminds me alot of the Grell period for some reason..love it! Dreamy was the best since Giffen days! I am really longing to see Projectra, brown boots and Violet. Hopefully soon! All in all another fantastic issue.thanks Barry and Mark!
Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jimgallagher
www.dodeka12.com

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jimgallagher           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:

Except for Lyle.

I too am disappointed that Shadow Lass has apparently been depowered to mere shadow casting. I liked her darkforce and communing with her ancestors from the last boot.

I'm also a bit leery of the newly flake-ified Dream Girl. Having to be knocked unconscious every time she wants to see past tomorrow is just ridiculous. The girl's going to have a concussion by issue #5 at this rate.

--------------------
Buy my new graphic novel!
http://www.dodeka12.com

From: Champaign, IL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:

COSMIC BOY: This Cos seems brasher and more given to snappy comments (at least to Brainy...) than other versions of the character. And it seem he's a practical joker, given the issue's concluding panel. The 'ego' comment was funny, as well.

The ending redeemed Cos - so far. Up until that, we just saw a worry-prone, somewhat doubting leader - not without cause, but it's good to see he's got a lighter side, and is not going to get pushed around by Brainy. O not too much.

BRAINIAC 5: "How handwringingly dramatic." Detached, take charge, sarcastic, distrustful of what he doesn't understand (here, Dream Girl and Naltorians, in general), didactic... all qualities exhibited by Brainiac 5 in other boots. But, so far, I'm not warming up to *this* Brainy, though he does make the 31st century's best joke-butt.

Maybe it's just the haircut and resemblence to Vril Dox... complete with mysterious 'plan'.

The Vril Dox resemblence is very strong - physically and in his plans to supplant the U.P. I was wondering if we were going to have Brainy the Bookie - just calculating the odds on something happening - but his analytical skills are used more broadly in this issue. He's not without compassion - he makes the effort to offer hope to Dream Girl - he could have just ended with the "we processed data" line. I also suspect that he's spent a lot of time "studying" Nura - and that they've had some of these conversations before. How did he know she was going to be interrupted by the Micro Lad/Ultra Boy skirmish? It's an interesting twist that he's a precog in his own way. "Hebetudinous child" - well, I had to look that one up. Funny that he calls he child as well - I think he likes her.

ELEMENT LAD: The glowing design on the cape border and tunic look *great*; now if we could do something about that red...

The power signature of the gas-to-helium transmutation was beautiful. We learn E-Lad's a touch-transmutor... at least in some situations.

This touch thing seems like a great limitation to me, but we'll see. I was wondering if his cape glowed with the symbols of what he was transmuting something to, or if it's fixed.

I enjoyed the interaction between K-Kid and E-Lad. We'll have to watch to determine if their trash talkin' was playful banter or an ongoing difference in style. I like the mischievous expression of E-Lad's face on page three and the wry grin on the bottom of page five (directed at K-Kid? Dreamy? The delegates?)

I hope E-Lad's getting more of a spotlight soon...

Absolutely! And we know he's bickered with Cham over religion too - maybe he still has some of the spiritual E-Lad of the past, coupled with a more relaxed/playful nature. Makes me wonder if the people of Trom havn't been murdered... yet.

KARATE KID: "Crossing martial arts with anti-gravity. Inspired." Indeed. I hope this isn't forgotten.

Has K-Kid invented this as a new martial art?

The tandem fight scene with Shadow Lass was loads of fun. More of this pairing!

"...find your ajna shakra..." Cute.

I'm liking this Karate Kid. The reboot version was such a cipher right up until the end of that boot... this one's already a much more distinct personality. Though I hope some of the serenity finds its way in.

Now that we've seen it, wonder why it took so long to combine the martial arts with the flight ring?

He's an interesting mix of personality - a bit bring-it-on brawler with a bit of eastern mystic, but you know he's highly disciplined. I like his look too, sometimes he seems more or less Asian - so maybe he's mixed parentage again. He and Shady make a great team!

DREAM GIRL: I'll have to wait and see how this time-split focus is handled when Dreamy *isn't* a primary character... otherwise it still reminds me a bit too much of narcoleptic Dreamy.

This is one aspect I'm a bit doubtful on - it does seem a bit ditzy for someone who is such an exceptional precog and has obviously had a lot of training. maybe they're all like that on Naltor...

How come the High Seer didn't foresee her destroying the Public Service? Does she see further, or is this an example of Brainy's unpredictable universe?

Her parting shot at Brainy's going to be grist for lots of Legion fans' mills for a good long while. Interesting.

Well, they certainly make a great couple - and it doesn't have to be a romance. Their powers lead to the same result from opposite paths. She may be one of the few people who can consistently stand up to him. I never saw them as a couple before this, but figured he would be fascinated - and befuddled - with somebody whose powers are mystical.

Maybe she'll have a dream of something horrifically catastrophic from which she'll awake with white hair...

Or just dye her hair...

SHADOW LASS: [Of Talok VIII, apparently only 'creates darkness'-- that's a bit disappointing... but only a bit.]

"Ah, Legion. I genuinely think I have found my calling," this after wokking Dream Girl into future-glimpsing unconsciousness. Ha! Does give rise to curiosity about just why and how she was searching for her calling. And what she might've rejected along the way.

After the power of the shadow force in the previous series, creates darkness does sound a bit tame. It's early in the story, though. I hope to see their powers develop more strongly as they gain experience - not just Tasmia.

She was pretty quick to slug Dream Girl. Some hostility there?

MICRO LAD/ULTRA BOY: Some boys just can't be housebroken.

Looks like we got the team jocks in place.

Naltor's green skies and clouds, twisty, tentacly architecture and biologically inspired interiors made an evocative, if slightly queasy, setting... one I'd like to see again.

There was something a bit creepy about the architecture - it certainly didn't look very comfortable. But it was different.

Page nine, top panel... Who is looking askance at Brainy? Little 'l' legionnaire looking for a bathroom? Someone we haven't met yet? Devlin O'Ryan? Sean Erin? Reflecto?

Panel two... Who's that hooded entity in the background? GATES!!!???

Gates - I wish! At first I thought the "askance" guy might be Lyle, without his headgear - but there's no real clue.

I've wondered if socialization between human-looking species and other sentients is frowned upon, and if that's a source of the generational friction? Would that be a reason why no nonhumans are on the team?

In the Issue #1 crowd scenes, there were a number of nonhumans so it does seem odd that the actual Legion doesn't have any. Except Cham, who is sort-of non-human.

Good point - although we have had Lyle. That sort of made me assume the other names were the same.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
How come the High Seer didn't foresee her destroying the Public Service? Does she see further, or is this an example of Brainy's unpredictable universe?
Dreamy actually asked him this (fourth from last page). He replied that he was simply tired of the burden and that whatever happens will now be on their heads.
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Awkward Pause Boy
Candidate

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Awkward Pause Boy   Email Awkward Pause Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:

COSMIC BOY: ...seems brasher and more given to snappy comments (at least to Brainy...) than other versions of the character.

I like this about him, provided it's really part of his personality not just something glommed on to fit because he was the background character of the issue. He sure stands pretty stiffly, though. I reiterate my baseless theory that he is a robot.

quote:
BRAINIAC 5: "How handwringingly dramatic."
I love him. He has some of the best lines of the issue:
"Stop being so defiant! Cause then effect. Cause, effect. Cause, effect!"--I can just picture Dream Girl placidly staring at him.

I laughed out loud at Dirk's "Apparently, someone on Naltor has taken away their dreams." But, only after Brainy's response hinted that I shouldn't already know about their precognitive skills.

Brainy had more good moments, but overall he just seems a better blend. He's got some plan that explains him being there better than just being the resident scientist, but he's not obsessing about it to such a degree that he doesn't get along with Cos and even show an interest in reforming Dream Girl.

It's also good to know that he includes christianity in his equations (see jesus fish, page two). At least we know the Legion will be expecting the Spanish Inquisition.

P.S. He called Dream Girl a child! He's one of THEM!

quote:
ELEMENT LAD: We learn E-Lad's a touch-transmutor... at least in some situations.
Okay, I've got some issues here. I can live with him having to touch. Not because I like it, but because so many other folks seem to like it well enough. I can't cope with him not being able to sense the composition of things. How can you change something into something else if you can't even sense when you've gotten to that something else? I can see one good reason why he would want an analysis from Brainy, though. If it were some unknown complex molecule, perhaps he shouldn't go about transmuting the component parts without analyzing whether the process would start some combustion or something. That could be something he wouldn't be able to tell by sensing composition.

Also, please note that you wouldn't transmute molecules--except maybe into more or less rubbly molecules. And Chemical King would be the one to do that. You transmute elements. So next time you've got to fill his caption please note Element (or even atomic) Transmutation, not Molecular Transmutation.

quote:
KARATE KID: much more impulsive and confrontational than the serene reboot K-Kid.
I think I would prefer more of the reboot version. He fights... he talks... I imagine there will be enough of that on the team.

quote:
DREAM GIRL: still reminds me a bit too much of narcoleptic Dreamy... This Dream Girl's calm... as detached as Brainy in her own way.
That's precisely why I like her much better than the reboot Dream Girl. She's completely comfortable with her power, and it's one that she's shown to be quite competent about. The side-effects that may seem flakey or dizzy are well-handled as a natural aspect of her culture--one that's really alien instead of just like humans, but with a kooky twist.

quote:
SHADOW LASS: Again she questions authority, asking Brainy about his 'supplanting the U.P.' comment. "Is that what passes for due process on Naltor?"
I hadn't actually put these together. It's good to see a character aspect develop. There's really nothing about Shadow Lass that I don't like. I'm cautious, though, because I dread that, as we learn more about her, I may have to suffer through some tedious tribal ritual history or other bother.

It was great to see everyone else. I hope we continue to see casual placement of legionnaires about the HQ.

[ January 27, 2005, 10:20 PM: Message edited by: Awkward Pause Boy ]

From: Portland, Oregon | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
NURA! They called her NURA!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tromium
Decrystallized

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tromium           Edit/Delete Post     
S*QUIR
Kudos to Barry for this wierd and wonderfully imagined alien. How long did it take him to draw all those tentacles?! The interpreter (shades of Molecule Master) and delegates were nicely rendered too. I genuinely appreciate the loving care he puts into these secondary characters.

DREAM GIRL
Her famous beauty mark has been replaced by star-shaped silver earrings. You can see them clearly on the next to last page.

Yet another vote for platinum hair. And why so thin? Prominent boobs aside, the girl could use a few more feminine curves. Love the shiny silver halter top and bracelets, but those low-slung, psychedelic tie-dyed pants ruin the overall effect, imo.

I wonder about the guy at the center of Nura's apocalyptic vision. If he's a villain, he's the most attractive baddie I've seen in ages. Bring him on!

By the look in her eyes, I think Nura was DEAD SERIOUS about B5. I never would have thunk it, but the prospect of these two together is absolutely tantalizing.

BRAINY
Nice dialogue. The creators are clearly in love with B5, but does he deserve a full page pin-up, not to mention 4 panels just to depict his reaction to Dreamy's little "joke"? If only they'd stolen a couple of panels from him to show Sun Boy and Chameleon trading blows.

So, 12th level intellect becomes "unparalleled" intellect. Yet his inability to process data quickly enough in the early scenes (even with the wires) suggests a real limitation.

If Vril's, uh, Brainy's ambition to supplant the U.P. ever comes to fruition, we may have to send the Legion to take HIM down.

COSMIC BOY
This issue, "wry" Cos replaces "ballistic" Cos. Both seem odd to me, as if WaK had created an entirely new character and stuffed him in Rokk's body. Turning him into a practical joker (so where'd he get the goats?) didn't help matters, as if the writers were willing to try *anything*, however ludicrous, to make him interesting.

I guess Cos just grates on me, no matter how they depict him.

ELEMENT LAD a.k.a. MOLECULE MASTER II
"Molecular transmutation" suggests he's capable of altering compounds and there's no need for him to transmute (or in theory, even identify) the constituent elements first. So then what was that whole bit with Brainy about? Doesn't make sense to me.

I'm still not digging the wizard costume or the soul patch (ugh!), but I like his new-found spunk. The (remote) possibility of seeing a populated Trom makes me giddy.

SHADY
She's wearing stiletto heels. Who needs Umbra's mystical dark-field when you have lethal weapons of that caliber?

KARATE KID
Heh, I've been waiting a long time to see someone punch the crod out of him. That said, I prefer this KK to his previous incarnations. Nura was right. He's a dork, but he's an entertaining dork.

MICRO LAD/ULTRA BOY
This was my second favorite panel, after page 1. I have real sophisticated reading tastes. [Smile]

I wish I could say this issue sold me on the new series, but the truth is I'm still suffering from LSH cognitive dissonance.

[ January 28, 2005, 09:33 AM: Message edited by: Tromium ]

From: Reimagined Trom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charles Phipps
I'm actually the Time Trapper...shhhhhh

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charles Phipps   Email Charles Phipps         Edit/Delete Post     
Brainy

I think its appropriate that Brainiac and some of the other Legionaires honestly want to see the United Planets dissolved. It makes the Legion movement more realistic.

--------------------
Author of "Machine Goddess" and "The Undying Machine"
Machine Goddess: http://tinyurl.com/gkp5z
Undying Machine: http://tinyurl.com/jvw9p

Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MYG
Once a Legionnaire...always a Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MYG   Email MYG         Edit/Delete Post     
I can't tell you how much I love what we're seeing with the Legion! I have one question...was the fist fight between Cham and Sun Boy (supposedly they came to blows over religion according to Brainy) before or after their "civil" exchange in the first issue? Just curious.

--------------------
Long Live the Legion!!!

From: Sayreville, NJ | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.