Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » Possible DCU Ancestors of Legion Characters (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Possible DCU Ancestors of Legion Characters
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
For instance, it's not too far off base to imagine former inept supervillain-turned JLA member MAJOR DISASTER being the ancestor of Calamity King.

Maybe.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
That explains why Brainiac Five didn't want him to join. Not only would he have stolen the "blowing up headquarters" gig, but the "sorry I'm descended from such an evil man" gig as well!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
we have XS as Flash's descendant, Lyrissa and Lydea Mallor as Shady's ancester, and Vril Dox, Lyrl Dox Qerl's ancestors....any theory that Batman can be Karate Kid's ancestry? Nah, probably not. *grin*
From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SiliconDream
I'd rather not be

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SiliconDream   Email SiliconDream         Edit/Delete Post     
No wonder Tyroc was so angry! It was those crazy sex hormones he inherited from Stealth!
From: Columbus, Ohio | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by SiliconDream:
No wonder Tyroc was so angry! It was those crazy sex hormones he inherited from Stealth!

Actually, Troy Stewart (Tyroc) would make a good descendant of John Stewart (Green Lantern). If someone can figure out a way to shoehorn Sonar I or II in there somewhere, it's a lock.
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SiliconDream
I'd rather not be

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SiliconDream   Email SiliconDream         Edit/Delete Post     
He could be Stealth's and John's descendant...her species' kids always look like the father, after all.

Could Floating Foxlike Creature Boy be a descendant of Davroth from the R.E.C.R.U.I.T.S., suffering from Zuunium poisoning?

From: Columbus, Ohio | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mystery Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mystery Lad   Email Mystery Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
CHLOROPHYLL KID could be the descendant of Rose/Thorn, the Fluronic Man or, my pick, BLACK ORCHID (who's been on my mind lately, for some reason).

The vat of fertilizer he fell into still gave him his powers, but he had a genetic predisposition to help the power 'take root'. Anyone else would've just gotten the runs. [Disgusting]

I always thought DREAM GIRL should have some sort of connection to SANDMAN and the DREAMING... but not as a genetic ancestor/descendant link.

DEV-EM could be a many-times removed Kryptonion/Earther hybrid who thinks Superman is his ancestor. Guess he'd then be Dev-EL, though.

Hmmm-- maybe a group of 'lesser' Legion characters might band together and call themselves 'The NEW JLA', since modeling after the 21st century heroic tradition seems to be all the rage for a certain segment of the 31st century
population. Who'd fill the NEW JLA's ranks?

From: Knoxville, TN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
It's jumping companies, but I'd make Triplicate Girl a descendant of Madrox - the Terran genes would be the reason she survived the catastrophe on Cargg and no-one else did (of course, this would mean her parents were already dead and that she had no siblings or cousins) as well as a predisposition to replicate. Or is there someone in the DCU with that power?

I like the idea of Karate Kid being Batman's descendent, although he could also have a link to Black Canary. Maybe both?

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
3-G
If looks could kill..

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 3-G   Author's Homepage   Email 3-G         Edit/Delete Post     
It's not that hard to imagine KK being related to Speedy and Cheshire..oops, I mean Arsenal.

--------------------
I'm too sexy for my shirt.

From: Brightonopolis | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EmeraldEmpress
Beautiful & Merciless

Icon 1 posted      Profile for EmeraldEmpress   Email EmeraldEmpress         Edit/Delete Post     
Timber Wolf can be a descendant of Crimson Fox.
Polar Boy of Ice or Icemaiden.
Dream Girl and White Witch of Silver Sorceress.
Saturn Girl of Maxima.
Neon (Celeste Rockfish) of Fire.

--------------------
From Spain with glamour.

From: Valencia- Spain | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SiliconDream
I'd rather not be

quote:
Originally posted by superboymddjr:
.any theory that Batman can be Karate Kid's ancestry? Nah, probably not. *grin*

Lessee...aren't the best c21 DCU martial artists Batgirl, Lady Shiva & Richard Dragon? KK could be a descendant of any or all of them...
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I just have one thing to add to this discussion.

Keep you damn, stinkin' 21st Century paws off of my 31st Century Legion!

Okay, end rant. Have a nice day. [Smile]

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tromium
Decrystallized

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tromium           Edit/Delete Post     
Um ... does Black Lightning have kids? The costume looks mighty familiar [Big Grin]

Click for fullsize image

Anyone who suggests that Element Lad is descended from Metamorpho the Element Man will receive a cyber-slap upside the head.

[ May 17, 2005, 10:45 AM: Message edited by: Tromium ]

From: Reimagined Trom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Tromium:
Um ... does Black Lightning have kids? The costume looks mighty familiar [Big Grin]

Anyone who suggests that Element Lad is descended from Metamorpho the Element Man will receive a cyber-slap upside the head.

Hmm...Guess we could trade slaps. [Big Grin]

Actually Anissa (Thunder, BL's daughter) would seem to be more an ancestor of Thom.

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Invisible Kid => Robin (genius, super detective)
Dr. Alchemy => Element Lad (alchemy = transmutation)
Zantana => White Witch Kon-El => Ultra Boy (limited superman like powers)
Starman => Star Boy
Elongated Man => Bouncing Boy )
Superman => Mon-El (via Daxam, finally a good reason for the surname)
The Ray => Sunboy
Beast Boy or Martian Manhunter=> Cham
Phantom Lady => Phantom Girl
Wildcat => Timber Wolf/Lone Wolf
Bat Girl => Karate Kid
Atom/Doll Man => Shrinking Violet
ElastiGirl (Doom Patrol)/Atom Smasher => Colosssal Boy
Lilith => Saturn Girl
Herald (Mal) => Tyroc
Obsidion => Shadow Lass
Firestorm = Wildfire
Steel = Ferro Lad
Cyborg => Gear

....more as I think of them....

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.