Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Dean's Sketchpad -Infectious Lass vs Raven,Tyroc added 11/8 (Page 8)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14   
Author Topic: Dean's Sketchpad -Infectious Lass vs Raven,Tyroc added 11/8
Mysa Nal 3
& agents of the Magestrix

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mysa Nal 3   Email Mysa Nal 3         Edit/Delete Post     
This is my second log in character for roll play and I chose an avatar created by you guys, Sketch and Loser, with Nightcrawler's wonderful help, of course.

This is one of your lovelyest, Dean and Lou!
And it should be since she's the Magestrix of her universe, the Nal3!

Her creation was inspired by the graemlin I showed you above, [White Witch - Re-Imagined] , created by Nightcrawler or Lightning Lad, I think.

So, thank-you all, gentlemen!
I hope she, and her agents, give everyone joy and poor Candle/Shady some much deserved rest.
[Smile]

--------------------
Let the games thrive, friend and foe alike.

But, . . . the time is shorter than we think.

Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arachne
Bookworm

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arachne   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Great work, as usual, Dean. [Big Grin]

--------------------
arachne3003.deviantart.com
Current Obsession: Birds of Prey/Secret Six

From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
Wisp is sixteen different flavors of awesome. Nightcrawler + Zatana? Wow, awesome! Both have carnival / performer goodness going on, and Wisp brings it nicely!
Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks for the nice comments about Wisp. I want to clarify that she was designed by a member of the CBR Artist and Writers Showcase mb. The artist's usename is AnkaleRa. I just did this fun illustration of her. I'm quite happy with it.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Good news! I have a meeting/portfolio review with a publisher start up tomorrow. The lady I'm meeting calls herself the Zebra Lady, so I did this piece of art this morning, to show her.

-

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

jimgallagher
www.dodeka12.com

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jimgallagher           Edit/Delete Post     
Hey, Dean, I think it was you that did sketches of the Subs some time ago and each one was reduced to his/her element. Like Chlorophyl Kid's was called "the green" Color Kid was called "the light", etc. etc. Do you know what I mean?

Can you repost those or give me a link to them?

--------------------
Buy my new graphic novel!
http://www.dodeka12.com

From: Champaign, IL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

I think those were by Drake and they reside in the Subs exhibit for the Museum of Legion Arts. I'd do a search in this forum with those key words.

I did what I think was a very clever study of the Subs versus the Bat Villains, in that exhibit.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Sketch Lad
Advisor

A greeting card design....

-

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Sketch Lad
Advisor

quote:
Originally posted by Sketch Lad:
I think those were by Drake and they reside in the Subs exhibit for the Museum of Legion Arts. I'd do a search in this forum with those key words.

I did what I think was a very clever study of the Subs versus the Bat Villains, in that exhibit.

Actually, I think they were by Doctor Vince at either the LSH-Pics or Artpost yahoo groups. I looked through the files there and didn't find them. I barely remember them, but recall that they were very cool. I loved Dr. Vince's stuff!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Sketch Lad
Advisor

quote:
[QB]Good news! I have a meeting/portfolio review with a publisher start up tomorrow. The lady I'm meeting calls herself the Zebra Lady, so I did this piece of art this morning, to show her.

Zebra Lady was a trip! This is a total start up from the guh-round up. So, I've offered to do some complimentary sketches (heh!) and if she'd like to purchase them, she can show me the money.

She did like my samples, many of which have been posted here at LW already.

I'll keep everyone updated.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
It all sounds very exciting!

What kind of publisher is she?
And thanks for including us! [Smile]

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Zebra Lady gave me a link to her sister's website - a professional web production company. The sister said that the Zebra Lady is moving too fast on the creative side, before she has all of her foundation set. However, the project is real and will happen - just not at the pace Zebra Lady is attempting.

I will do rough thumbnails for them, and if they want to proceed with finished artwork, there will be contracts on an art-for-hire basis.

If.

Meanwhile, I'm working on my sculpted witches and Woodland Santas for possible craft fair sales. (The witches are probably too late.) Photos when I have some!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Sketch Lad versus Empress Eraser!

He conjurs up Wonder Woman to stop the villainous Empress, but she easily counter attacks. What is her agenda? What can Sketch Lad do?

-

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Arachne
Bookworm

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arachne   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Uh-oh. Pink erasers! You don't get much more evil than that.

(Love the sketch. [Smile] )

--------------------
arachne3003.deviantart.com
Current Obsession: Birds of Prey/Secret Six

From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Sketch Lad versus Empress Eraser!

He conjurs up Wonder Woman to stop the villainous Empress, but she easily counter attacks. What is her agenda? What can Sketch Lad do?

-

Very cute!
You're as handsome as ever!

Do you remember this picture of you, colored by Loser Lad?

quote:
Originally posted by Loser Lad:
I love this one. Here's Sketch Lad surrounded by a few of his favorite subjects...

-

Oh, my!
The only one missing that SHOULD be there is Dreamy!

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.