Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » MISSING A MUSE: The Gallery For The Rest Of Us! (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  8  9  10   
Author Topic: MISSING A MUSE: The Gallery For The Rest Of Us!
Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suddenly Seymour   Author's Homepage   Email Suddenly Seymour         Edit/Delete Post     
I think everyone's stuff looks very cool. Here's my first contribution. It took a bad head cold to finally give me time to scan these in.

I belong to a Legion APA called APA-LSH and do my own covers. Each issue has a topic Legionnaire, and I "draw" bad one-panel jokes. Here's Dawny:

-

I'll scan some of my favorites.

--------------------
Geek Watch

From: Standing beside you in Ferndale, MI | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Cool! Keep'em coming Seymour!
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suddenly Seymour   Author's Homepage   Email Suddenly Seymour         Edit/Delete Post     
 -

-

-

-

--------------------
Geek Watch

From: Standing beside you in Ferndale, MI | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

-

-

-

-

--------------------
Geek Watch

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
*tee hee!* The Sensor one is my favorite!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Me too! I love the face that she's making [Smile] ! Good stuff Seymor!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
Those are great, Seymour! I agree with Lash that the Sensor one is superb, but my favorite has to be Inferno's or Ultra Boy's. The cookie line on Sandy's just makes my day. Good job on all the drawings and ideas!
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I love the Iron Chef one Seymour (I was the red Iron Chef for Halloween 3 years ago)!

Lash, if you're not careful, they'll kick you out of the untalented gallery for being too groovy. Did you see the Legion page I bought from Todd Nauck? I think it features a very infectious girl in a few of the panels...

[ April 07, 2004, 01:54 PM: Message edited by: Monkey Eater Lad ]

From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Glad you're enjoying them. Thanks for the kind words. We do yearly awards at the APA, and it's always fun to see which ones get voted as "favorite cover." (I don't think I've ever won, but there are usually one or two in the running -- usually the one I liked least [Smile] .) Here are a few more:

-

-

-

-

--------------------
Geek Watch

Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
"Whu? How doyough noe it wasmeee?"
 -

From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
LOVE it!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
All the contributions on this thread are great fun! Maybe we just hear a different muse?

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
These are all great. Seymour, I really enjoyed the Ultra Boy & Brainy covers in particular.

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Thanks, Vee! Here are the last couple from my "best of" collection. [Smile]

-

-

This one I traced over a Chris Sprouse cover. It was for our special millennium issue in 2000:

-

Gates is saying, "You realize, of couse, that the millennium on your arbitrary, Christian-centric Earth calendar doesn't start until 3001."

--------------------
Geek Watch

Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 11 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I was in a terribly boring meeting for almost 2 hours today to I drew these [Smile]

Poor Chameleon:
 -

Metal arm you say?
 -

[ April 12, 2004, 07:26 PM: Message edited by: Monkey Eater Lad ]

This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  8  9  10   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.