Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » 'Legion' Original Artwork !! (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: 'Legion' Original Artwork !!
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by lil'rhino:
Hey Matt,
Here's a page currently on sale at The Artist's Choice !
 -

lil'rhino

Matthew, my offer still stands. If there is something at The Artist's Choice you want, let me know and I'll gladly mail it to you. I know Spencer doesn't take PayPal or ship overseas.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
thanks for the heads up, lil'rhino !!!

and the offer, Scott !!!

i'll go check out the price of this ......

Matthew.

From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Guess what I got [Cool] :
 -
I met Todd and his really nice wife Dawn at Wizard World LA this weekend and picked up this from Legends of the Legion 4. I talked with both of them for like an hour on all sorts of stuff from his new book Wildguard to reality tv and Halloween costumes. I also got this Matter-Eater Lad sketch which you can see in the convention sketch thread.

From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
hey that's cool MELad !!!

i love TODD's artwork !!! you must be very pleased !!!

Matthew.

From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Here's a classic piece of orignal Legion art available on eBay. DC Comics Presents #43 by Curt Swan!

The pages features: Brainiac 5, Cosmic Boy, Element Lad, Shadow Lass, Sun Boy and Wildfire battling a Sun-Eater!

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

And here is one I may try for. It features the founders as they originally appeared.

LSH #295 back-up story about Green Lanterns in 30th Century with art by Howard Bender and Dave Hunt.

MYG
Once a Legionnaire...always a Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MYG   Email MYG         Edit/Delete Post     
I hope someone brings back Dawnstar...she was a great character!

--------------------
Long Live the Legion!!!

From: Sayreville, NJ | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

quote:
Originally posted by Lightning Lad:
...Now if Chris will only release those pages from Legion #20, especially page 17 with Garth and Imra in the hydroponic area.

One day shy of a full year since I posted that I've finally gotten confirmation that these two pages are mine and are on their way:

Click for fullsize image Click for fullsize image

I would have loved to have gotten the splash page that was page 20 too since it prominently featured Garth but $550 was a bit steep for me.

Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Sa-weet acquisitions Scott!
From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamz
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hamz   Author's Homepage   Email Hamz         Edit/Delete Post     
I own a very nice drawing of Invisible Kid by Jeff Moy that my partner commisioned as a birthday present for me.
From: NW Indiana | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PolarBoy
Drunk in 4 different threads

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PolarBoy   Email PolarBoy         Edit/Delete Post     
so where do you guys mostly get this stuff.

I think its all out of my league but its all very cool

--------------------
:polarboy:

From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

I get most of mine from Spencer at The Artist's Choice. And I'll ocassionally pick up a piece here and there on eBay if the price is right.
Lightning Lad
Founder

quote:
Originally posted by Lightning Lad:
The other is a color guide to Karate Kid #12, the end splash page showing a Silver Age Legion team of Cosmic Boy, Saturn Girl, Lightning Lad, Chameleon Boy, Sun Boy and Colossal Boy. And Val has Superboy in a headlock.

Because someone asked for a look at this one:

Click for fullsize image

The artists are Juan Ortiz and Bob McLeod, the colorist, Anthony Tollin

Yk
between boots

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yk   Email Yk         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
The Master Plan of Major Disaster!
Bwah ha ha ha
From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Pat Broderick original page from LSH #284 on eBay. Currently at $710.00.
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.