Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Museum of Legion Arts: The Halloween Gallery (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Museum of Legion Arts: The Halloween Gallery
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Cobalt [Love] Crujeckie
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Crujectra! What a beautiful picture!

MEL! Great manips!

Halloween was so busy and so fun. I did a handful of sketches, but they're rough and incomplete even by my sketchy standards. Maybe when I get a minute, I could look them over again and prepare something to post.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
I've had a hard time with gallery submissions lately. I dunno if it's just being busy with work, or just being a little run down, I've had a tough time focusing on sketching. If I'm not in the mood, I can't even draw a straight line... even WITH a ruler [Wink]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

I picked my two favorite ideas and drew them. Still sketchy, but better than the first round. Thank you to Loser Lad for hosting these images so I can post them here!

[ November 05, 2004, 11:11 PM: Message edited by: Sketch Lad ]

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Tinya in a cute little outfit...

-

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Umbra in a cute little outfit...
 -

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
I love them Sketch Lad, especially Umbra, I have always loved witches (and priestesses and sorceress, basically really cool female magic users)

Awesome!

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
Crujectra, I really have to thank you, I was racking my brains out trying to find pictures of beautiful witches, with no avail and then you post these wonderful pics so I reall must thank you.

They're fabulous!

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lady Crujectra:
If any of you talented colorists get the urge to add some color and shading to this pic, I am your canvas [Big Grin]

And what a lovely canvas it is... [Wink]

Cool pic Jeckie. Thanks for giving me an excuse to contribute to the Halloween Gallery!

Click for fullsize image

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
Thank you, Loser dear. I can always count on you to complete me [Smile]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

quote:
Originally posted by Pizzazz:
Crujectra, I really have to thank you, I was racking my brains out trying to find pictures of beautiful witches, with no avail and then you post these wonderful pics so I reall must thank you.

They're fabulous!

My pleasure, Pizzazz. I do what I can to help [Big Grin]

--------------------

Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lady Crujectra:
Thank you, Loser dear. I can always count on you to complete me [Smile]

Any time. [Smile]

Which reminds me I still have to complete your "Loser, Cru, Cobalt" pic from a few weeks ago. That's in the "works in progress" file at the moment, probably about half-finished...

[ November 08, 2004, 06:47 AM: Message edited by: Loser Lad ]

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

quote:
Originally posted by Loser Lad:
Which reminds me I still have to complete your "Loser, Cru, Cobalt" pic from a few weeks ago. That's in the "works in progress" file at the moment, probably about half-finished...

My body is literally quivering in anticipation, Loser dear [Smile]

--------------------

Loser Lad
Stressed

I'd better get right on it!

The pic I mean... [Wink]

--------------------
The LMB Archives

Greybird
Brother of Dawnstar

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greybird   Author's Homepage   Email Greybird         Edit/Delete Post     
Sexy costumes, Dean! There's something about a pointed tail that bedazzles (or bedevils) me ...

MEL, will you be adding these latest three LWers to your personal LWers gallery? And would you add mine to the Grey gallery thread? Especially if you have any notes about your image sources. (Or I can go ahead and add it.)

From: Starhaven Consulate, City of Angels | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.