Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Museum of Legion Arts: The Halloween Gallery (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Museum of Legion Arts: The Halloween Gallery
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks, Grey. I had originally done a sketch of Tinya and Cub and Jo all dressed as devils. Think of Jo in the "Give It AwaY Now" video by Red Hot Chili Peppers and think of Cub in a hooded onesy with lil horns and think of Tinya as you see her above... A hot devilish family....

I did a lot more Halloween sketchin'... but I've misplaced it all. Weird.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

I recently finished a drawing of Tinya that was intended for this gallery exhibit. Late but fun.
 -

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Dain
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dain   Email Dain         Edit/Delete Post     
A witch I love very much with another witch I love very much. Happy Halloween [Smile]

Click for fullsize image

From: Somewhere in the Multiverse | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Threads that go BUMP in the .... anytime! Anyone done any Legion Halloween creations lately?

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Whitelighter
Mistress of Micros

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whitelighter   Author's Homepage   Email Whitelighter         Edit/Delete Post     
 -
I did me as Supergirl, but I doubt that counts, lol

--------------------
Lady Kat - The White Raven

From: Texas | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

quote:
Originally posted by Sketch Lad:
Threads that go BUMP in the .... anytime! Anyone done any Legion Halloween creations lately?

...and ditto! Happy Halloween 2009!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
A little late, but what the hey.
Photo of Heather from ANTM cycle 9.
Poster words and colors by me.

-

[ November 02, 2009, 04:14 AM: Message edited by: Candle ]

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
Here's the second one ~

Ladies by Sketch Lad.
Coloring and background by Loser Lad.
Poster color and words by me.
[Smile]
 -

--------------------

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arachne
Bookworm

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arachne   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
LOL They do look pretty scary, actually. Scarier than the White Witch, for sure. (Maybe not scarier than the Black Witch, though.)

--------------------
arachne3003.deviantart.com
Current Obsession: Birds of Prey/Secret Six

From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

In a few months, I'll probably stop doing so many of these!
?
All of the following posters are done using a few of MLLASH's many amazing drawings.

-

--------------------

Come, join me!

Candlelight
A forever cadet!

My personal favorite.
[Smile]

-

--------------------

Come, join me!

Candlelight
A forever cadet!

He's gotten so good at strange girls of all kinds! This one is just beautiful.

-

--------------------

Come, join me!

Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Last one today!
[Gas Girl]

-

--------------------

Come, join me!

Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Okay.
So I changed my mind.
3 more.

1)
 -

--------------------

Come, join me!

Candlelight
A forever cadet!

2)

-

--------------------

Come, join me!

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.