Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Museum of Legion Arts: The Halloween Gallery (Page 5)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Museum of Legion Arts: The Halloween Gallery
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
Here's the finished card:

- original photo is of Heather, ANTM, by Michael Jordan Smith
This is a version of Catspaw, not meant to be a copy of her original costume but something in keeping with the photo's outfit.
I loved the belt look with bags on it, so in keeping with the Halloween Trick or Treat theme.
In my mind, anyway!
[Catspaw]

[ October 31, 2010, 11:41 AM: Message edited by: Candle ]

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh my God! I can't believe I never posted these here. They're from last year:

Xalisen owned by penwriter101 from Deviantart.

I've decided instead of a track list to do a Halloween Single, with a Side A and Side B, because I waited too long. On DA, penwriter dared me to do this, a drabble about Brainy and Nura and their baby girl. So, I decided to do a Halloween themed one as he's going to do a Thanksgiving themed drabble for me.

Halloween Single Side A

Halloween With The Doxes

"Nura, would you please just give me the benefit of the doubt? We'll be fine!"

Nura Nal Dox gave her husband a worrisome look as he kneeled by her bedside. Nura had contracted the flu and was stuck in bed for the last few days.

"I just feel bad about not being able to go with you. I mean, my baby's second Halloween and I'll be home sick." Nura sighed.

"It's your own fault for not dressing warmer." Querl told her.

"Mommy?"

Suddenly, their little girl, Xalisen, came in, wearing a little Supergirl outfit and carrying a pumpkin pail.

"Hi, sweetie! Oh don't you look wonderful!" Nura told her daughter.

"Don't get too close honey, or you'll get sick too." Querl told her.

"You dressed her up as your ex-girlfriend?" Nura said through her gritted teeth.

"It was the only one left in the store." Brainy replied. "Come on honey, say 'bye' to mommy." He said as he picked her up and walked out of the room.

"Bye, mommy." Xalisen waved.

"Bye honey, have fun." Nura smiled. Just seeing her daughter happy made her feel so much more better as she sunk into the pillows.

"You see Nura, I told you everything would be fine."

"I'm sorry I ever doubted you… you… you…"

Nura's eyes began to stir as she woke in bed. She looked at the clock. 9:13 PM. In her waking moments, whatever doubts she had about her husband and daughter not having a good time were long gone. Yawning, stretching her arms, she felt better than she had when she fell asleep.

She reached on the nightstand and decided to look for something to watch when a news program caught her eye. A big Halloween parade going on in Metropolis Square.

"Yes it certainly seems like the whole city is out this evening for the holi-"

Suddenly, the newscaster was knocked down by a speeding hovercar. Being driven by-

"XALISEN?" Nura screamed.

On screen, the girl was being followed by-

"Bad, Xalisen! Young lady get over here right now!"

Her father in another hovercar, handcuffed to a policeman. Followed by-

A gaggle of space nuns wielding electro-rulers…

Werewolf hillbillies…

And a man on fire…

"QUERL DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOX!"

And in the white void of limbo…

"That's funny, I thought I heard someone call my name." Brainiac 5.1 said.

Next: Halloween Single Side B

The Haunted Laundry Room

--------------------
I want to be hated by lies
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=373120795632&ref=mf

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
Halloween Single Side B

The Haunted Laundry Room

Garth Ranzz yawned and proceeded to scratch the back of his head. He then started mumbling to himself about the stinking chore duty as poured bleach into the automated washing unit.

"Don't know why I had to listen to Cos to all that speel about 'pulling our weight'."

You see, and this is kinda important to know, Garth Ranzz was in his mid-to-late twenties, a scruffy, muscular redhead from the planet Winath (pronounced "Wine-ath") who could generate electricity after a childhood incident involving his twin sister, older brother, and lightning beasts. He was married to the love of his life, a blonde telepath named Imra, had a wonderful baby boy named Graym, and helped found an intergalactic team of superheroes (the Legion of Super-Heroes). Oh, did I mention he was currently in another universe?

This superhero team which Garth was a founding member of was currently on a mission which took them to a parallel universe, home to alternate versions of himself, Imra, their friends, family, and enemies. They had no idea just how long they would be in this parallel world, and it was decided that his Legion would what they could to aid this Legion in both defending truth, justice, life, and liberty, as well doing their fair share of chores and work around the HQ. Garth got laundry duty. This wouldn't be a problem, if hadn't had to do it at 4 in the morning,

"Don't know why I got stuck with stupid laundry duty" he continued to mutter, shorting the whites and the colored clothing. He was a bit amazed that most of these kids had theme wardrobes, and started to wonder if they were the same way back home. (Currently he was wearing a dark blue t-shirt and black sweatpants)

Now, please don't get the wrong idea, Garth was a farm boy and was used to being up at such hours, for the first half of his life until he joined the Legion. And being a father he was used to waking up in the middle of the night to soothe whatever was bothering his child. But after a sleepless night and walking around barefoot on a cold metal floor is enough to make anyone cranky. Being the hothead that he is, though, at least it was nice to have a reason.

He yawned again as the machine began to whir. The clock on the wall was now reading 4:18 AM.

"*Sighs*. So, what now? I try and get two hours of sleep, or get breakfast now? Wonder how Imra would feel about breakfast this early? Nah. She'd probably be... why am I talking to myself?"

The soft moan coming from seemingly nowhere answered that. It was soft and quiet, but noticeable, above the whirring of the laundry machine. Enough to snap Garth fully in the waking world.

"Hello?" he asked, not completely sure where it came from. Another soft moan arose and began to egg on frustration.

"Really not in the mood at 4 freaking AM to deal with 'ghosts'." He said, peeved.

And the answer to that was a louder one. He still couldn't tell where it came from, due to the sounds of the machine. He could barely make out the first one he heard.

"Halloween isn't until next week, so you-"

He was cut off by another one, more distressed and scared. Tell me, if you were up in the middle of the night and heard someone moaning wouldn't that freak you out? Probably explains why Garth's eyes began to spark.

"Okay, enough now, seriously." Another moan, sadder, more fearful. "Cham, is that you?" Garth asked, obviously wanting to know if it was the young Durlan he was going to electrocute. The moans were turning into breathless gasps, frantic breathing.

"Whoever's doing this, knock it off." Garth's voice was getting more agitated as he kept getting no replies. His hands were beginning to spark as well. This was really getting to him. The machine kept whirring on.

"Come out now and maybe I'll dial the voltage down to 5000 instead of 10." Garth ordered.

Frantic cries and breathless gasps, louder.

"Okay, now to the count of 3!"

Louder. Breathless. Frantic. Whirring.

"1..." he counted.

Louder and quicker, fearful and sad, water rushing.

"2..." he was almost done.

Louder and louder and faster and faster, until-

DING!

"Aaaaahhh!" the voice screamed.

"Aahh!"

Thud!

"Ow!"

"'Ow'?"

Garth nearly jumped out of his skin when he heard that scream, his heart was racing, but he calmed down almsot as quickly when he recognized the little voice he could not tell was coming from the closet hamper as the machine stopped.

"Wait a minute..." he said to himself, angrily as the hampre door slid open. The light inside was on, and on the bottom shelf was little Ebony Dent, rubbing her forehead where she hit her head.

"Uh..." Garth really didn't know what to say, as she was the last person he expected to see.

This little, black-haired seven year old was, once, a seventeen year old dimensionally displaced vigilante who was recently deaged to her current state, with no memory of the last few months. And since then she saw Garth, this one at least, as a big brother/fatherly figure.

"What time'z it? Oww..." she moaned, rubbing a black and blue on her forehead.

"It's-never mind that. What are you doing in here at this time of night?" Garth question before picking her up to get a better look at her bump.

"I head a bad dream and couldn't fall asleep again. I remembered I left a book in here and went to get *yawns* it. I must've fallen asleep again." She held up the book in question, a book on Superstring Theory.

"And had another bad dream. Hmm, it's not too big." He said, commenting on the small bruise on her forehead. "You want some ice for that?" She shook her head. "Then, are you gonna tell me why you left a book in a laundry hamper?"

"It's one of the quietest rooms in this whole place. I came in here so I didn't have to listen to all the arguing that goes on when I'm trying to read." Ebony explained.

"Arguing? Since when do I argue?"

"When you thought Nemesis Kid was giving Imra looks and you started screaming at him." Ebony sharply eyed him.

"Oh, yeah. Sorry." He bashfully grinned. "But he WAS, you know."

"Uh huh."

"You know, if you had a bad dream, or dreams as the case may be, you could've said something to me. Or Imra."

"*Yawns* I didn't wanna annoy you guys this late." She tried to say as she rubbed her eye.

"Annoy us?" Garth's trickster mode decided to turn on just as the washing unit's drying mode turned on.

"Awww, you know you could never annoy us!" He jubilantly said as started to give her a bone crushing bear hug.

"Gkt. Can't. Breath. Too. Ack!"

"Okay, okay, I'll stop." Garth chuckled. "It's your own fault for getting me worked up."

"And that permits the bone crushing?"

"No, that was a bonus. Now come on, I'm getting you some ice for... that..." He trailed off.

"Monkeyboy?" She asked.

"So I know the moaning was you." He said. "Now I'm trying to figure out who's behind the oozing slime coming out of the wall."

Ebony turned around to see what Garth was seeing. The two watched rusty, orange-brown pus oozing out of the walls. The pus smelled as if a dead body had been set on fire inside a vat of methane. And it slowly began to spell out:

GET OUT NOW.

The two blankly stared at the oozing, bubbling walls.

"It's too early for this." Ebony said.

"Yes. Yes it is." Garth agreed.

--------------------
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

A bit of fluff between Garth and Ayla.

T'was The Week Before Halloween

Twas the week before Halloween and all through the Earth, people were getting ready to have some ghastly good mirth. Case in point, early this October dusk at the supermarket called GeneralMart, distributing food for over four centuries. They have everything and even more than that, to get ready for the 31st. Candy, costumes, decorations, and pumpkins. Lots and lots of pumpkins. Thank god those things don't go out of style for another month. Now let's focus on two distinct shoppers both wearing blue, white, and lightning bolts.

"Ayla, what are you doing?"

"Hmm?"

Garth and Ayla Ranzz, the brother and sister Legionnaires Lightning Lad and Lightning (formerly Light) Lass. Both lightning wielders, both red heads, and both doing some shopping for the upcoming holiday. Ayla wanted to pick some up to spruce the headquarters, and Garth because this was the first Halloween he could spend with his ENTIRE family since the insanity. Wife, sister, and son.

"What. Are. You. Doing?" Garth said slowly and carefully so his sister understood. He was eyeing the two bags of candy she had in her hands.

"I was just putting this in the cart." She said. He took the bags out of her hands and began to read their names out loud.

"Miniature Gooey Bars with reduced fat, no sugar, and Oatmeal Raisin Fig Bars." He grimaced at the thought and stuck them on a random spot on the shelf next to him. "I don't think so."

"What's wrong with them?" Ayla innocently asked.

"Those are the kind of candy that teachers give to their students in kindergarten classes when they get a right answer. Or the kind of candy dentists keep in their waiting room. Get the full size bars and the double chocolate crunch cookie bars." He pointed further down the candy aisle. "And NO raisins."

"They cost more." She told him as she started piling bags into the cart.

"Well I made a promise that I wasn't going to be one of those adults who gave out sugar free candy and fruit that hasn't been dipped in caramel of pure sugar on Halloween." Garth said proudly, as Ayla rolled her eyes. "Remember back on Winath what happened to the grown-ups who gave that stuff out?"

"Sure. I remember that one year poor Mr. Grozz got his entire house covered in elva bird eggs and ploog dung because he gave out toothbrushes. The look on his face when he saw what those kids did to the north side of his house." Ayla laughed to herself.

"Ayla, I never went to Mr. Grozz's house that year." Garth said solemnly. Ayla choked on her laughter.

"Oh. Yeah." She blushed nervously.

"Nice to know why I got blamed for that."

"Water under the bridge, brother dear." Ayla shrugged it off.

"Yeah, well, you can pay for the candy, then." He started piling more bags of stuff sure to rot teeth, pack on pounds, and cause diabetic comas.

"And WHY should I do that?" Ayla asked with her arms crossed.

"It'll help heal my emotional scars." Garth snarkly smiled with a bag of tootsie rolls in his hand. Ayla stuck her tongue out.

"Deal with it in therapy."

"ANYWAY, you think we have enough candy?" Garth asked.

"I dunno, I think you left a bag of black licorice on a self." Ayla said, noticing a couple of the shoppers were a bit shocked at seeing actual Legionnaires. One actually fainted into a stand of candy corn.

"Well I had to leave SOMETHING behind." Garth admitted. "Come on, I still have to pick up the costumes."

"I'd think they're out of the good ones by now."

"Never hurts to look."

Although right now it might have with some of the stuff that was left. The two looked disbelievingly at the costumes on the racks.

"Geez, what is this crap? Hardware, Hangman, Brother Power? You heard of these guys?" Garth asked Ayla as she held up a "Black Alice" costume.

"Nope." Her eyes trailed over to the tags on the empty racks. "But it looks like Green Lantern's all the rage this year."

"They still have any Batman costumes left?" Garth asked as he started looking behind the crap costumes.

"You're going as Batman this year? Seriously?" Ayla asked.

"Eh, it was Imra's idea. We're doing a group costume thing. I'm Batman, Imra's going as Catwoman, and Graym's going to be..." Garth trailed off, trying to remember which sidekick Graym was supposed to be. "Spoiler."

Ayla held her laugh in.

"Uh, Garth, not to punch a hole in your bubble, but Spoiler was a GIRL."

Garth stopped in the middle of his search and blushed a bit. Of course, Ayla couldn't see that, but she knew it was happening.

"Oh. I meant Robin. Got the two confused." Garth shrugged it off, but that didn't stop his sister from giggling.

"Well, guess what I'm going as this year." Ayla said.

"Please tell me you and Timber Wolf aren't doing a "Little Red Riding Hood" thing." Garth moaned.

"Uh, no." Ayla lied through her teeth. "That's such a cliché. Hey, look! They have Legionnaire costumes." Ayla quickly changed the subject. Garth stuck his head out from the racks, not finding one Batman or infant sized Robin costume anywhere.

"No way." He said with disbelief as he saw a rack, a half-filled rack mind you, of Legionnaire costumes.

"Wow, I haven't seen this in ages." Garth said, holding up a knock-off Lightning Boy outfit.

"And, hmm, look at that. They're out of Light Lass outfits." Ayla said. "I guess my fans must really like me."

"OMG I got so excited I had to put in on before I left."

Ayla felt her jaw hit the floor when she saw an overweight, middle-aged, balding man in glasses walking by in a Light Lass costume. A costume which was, is, basically a midnight blue girl's bathing suit with a golden brown leaf on it. Ayla just stood there, shocked and pale, as Garth laughed his ass off.

"…wow sis, you're fans must REALLY like you." He said, clutching his sides.

"You will not say anything to anyone. EVER." Ayla warned him.

"Why? I'm sure Imra and the others would like to know how you met your-"

"Don't say it."

"But I was-"

"Do not SAY IT, Garth."

"Alright, alright. I know when to stop." Garth held his hands up in defense. He went back to the cart when he turned to Ayla and said "yourbiggestfan".

"THAT'S IT!" Ayla screamed and began to chase after her brother as he sped down the aisle with the cart.

"Was that Lightning Lass and her brother?" The companion to Ayla's, ahem, biggest fan said as they ran past them.

"No way. Light Lass would never act like that."

"Is this big enough?" Garth asked as he held up a round, orange pumpkin up to his face.

"Well it's bigger than your head so, yeah." Ayla said. Garth put the pumpkin inside the second cart they had to get.

"That everything?" Ayla asked.

"Hold on. I've gotta get pluberries for breakfast tomorrow." Garth told her. "I thought I'd make pancakes. These look fresh?" Garth asked as he held up a container of them.

"Lemme see." Ayla opened the container, picked up one of the pluberries, and then squirted it in Garth's face.

"Yeah they're fresh." Ayla said.

"Funny." Garth muttered as he wiped the stuff off his face. "I guess that makes us even."

"Just about." Ayla said. "We done?"

"Yeah."

The two made their way to the checkout counter as Garth discussed with Ayla where he might be able to find a Batman and Robin costume when they passed a bin filled with discount movie vids.

"Oh hey, check to see if they any interesting horror vids. Imra's leaving for some late meeting at the UP tonight with Brainy and I need something to keep me awake until she get's back."

"Or you could, y'know, go to sleep." Ayla told him as they started looking through the bin.

"Well there's that."

"Let's see... Friday the 13th: Jason Goes To Hell, Friday the 13th: Jason Goes Back to Hell, Jason Goes Back To Hell Again, Jason Goes To London, Jason Goes To Another Dimension, Jason Goes Dutch, Jason Goes To Sunday School, Jason Goes To A Convent, and... Friday the 13th Part 33 1/3: Jason Goes To Party Beach."

"Oooh! That one. I heard this one decapitation scene is really cool." Garth said.

"I better hope my nephew isn't going to watch this." Ayla said disapprovingly. Garth gave her a "look".

"You honestly think I'd let my son watch something like this? Please, you insult me."

"I can't help it, it's so easy." Ayla told him. "Does Imra know about your bad taste in movies?"

"She knew about when she married me and she's made her peace with it." Garth said. "And God knows it was hard for her to accept that." Garth rolled his eyes.

"What?" Garth asked.

"Nothing, it's just…" Ayla trailed off.

"Yeah?"

"This is pretty much the calmest you've been in a long time. You haven't yelled or snapped or fired electricity at anyone in the past few hours. It's, well, refreshing. You've been acting more like your old self." Ayla said.

"My old self?" Garth raised an eyebrow. "Ayla I think I was always like that."

"You mean hotheaded, snippy, psychotic?" Ayla asked.

"I was going to say emotional, but, okay. I guess I'm, I dunno, I'm happier now that we don't have to hide from those reject nuts. And that Imra and me finally got Graym back from that old parrot of aunt from her's. God knows what kind of psychological torture she put him through."

"So are you saying you're willing to keep your anger in check around your son but you won't do it around, oh say, the president of Earth?"

"Well I'm more worried about scaring a baby than I am scaring a full grown man. But, I should really be doing it more Imra, and you. Anything else, sis?" Garth innocently asked.

"...yeah, you need a haircut." Ayla muttered. Garth blanked.

"A haircut, huh?" He said to no one in particular. "Well I guess I-WHOA!" He screamed.

"What?"

"What is that?" Garth screamed, pointing behind her.

"What?" Ayla whipped around, but saw nothing. "I don't-"

"Gotcha!" Garth yelled and got her in a headlock.

"Hey!" Ayla yelled as Garth started to grind his knuckles into her head.

"'Get a haircut', huh sis?" He asked.

"Okay, okay enough!" Ayla laughed. "I-"

"GIVE ME ALL THE MONEY IN THE REGISTER NOW!"

The two turned to see some idiot wearing a Freddy Krueger mask holding a knife at one of the cashiers. Well, there were only three cashiers left open, and the other two were freaking out. So much for security guards.

"I MEAN IT!" The guy screamed, instantly breaking up touching brother/sister moment.

"O-okay, I'm-"

"NOT FAST EN-"

ZZZZZTTTTT!

The guy was hit with enough voltage to silence at least twenty split personalities and he dropped like a heap. A LIVING heap, mind you. And one twitching like a epileptic squirrel.

"Y-you, I can't believe you, uh, is there anything I can-?"

"Yeah can you check in the back to see if you have any Batman costumes for someone of about my build, and maybe a Robin costume for a two year old?" Garth asked.

"And maybe a Wonder Woman costume?" Ayla asked.

"I-I'll check." The cashier said. "Could you, uh, make sure he doesn't-"

"Sure."

"Wonder Woman?" Garth smirked at his sister.

"Quiet or I'll tie you up with my Lasso of Truth."

"Not before I use my Bat-Sister Repellant Gas on you."

End.

--------------------
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement

Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

A short drabble which entertains the idea of Tyroc and Night Girl.

Screams in the Night

"This boy feels the need for speed!"

The villain on the screen yelled at his poor victim as Troy Stewart, the hero known as Tyroc, watched. He thought he'd seen it all ever since he joined the Legion and left behind his home of Marzal Island, but horrors movies, this was something else.

He was waiting for his girlfriend to finally join him, he'd already started the movie, but he didn't know it would be like this. He was watching some guy no older than himself, being merged with a motorcycle. Cables and wires digging into his flash. A fuel pump sticking into his leg and filling his veins with gasoline as his skin dried out and ripped off. Who knew humans could be capable of such things, even if they weren't real? It was completely possible for such things to happen in real life.

It was a boring night, and they had nothing better to do than veg out and watch some bad horror movies. This was the third one they watched, the fifth in a old series from one thousand years ago. Troy had already seen parts three and four earlier, and already he'd seen a boy being used like marionette, his nerves as strings. Then, grossly, he watched a girl half transform into a cockroach and crushed inside a roach motel in the villain's hands. He felt queasy. Where was she?

It was further into the movie. Troy was sitting on edge, a popcorn bowl empty by his side. Not eaten by him, of course. His stomach felt queasy, but he watched on. A girl had fallen asleep at the dinner table during a party.

"Tell you what? Why don't I just eat the whole goddamn tray, go throw up, and come back for seconds, alright?" The girl screamed at her mother, when the villain popped up again. The girl was trapped inside some kind of high chair as he put a plate on her tray. Troy was too sucked into the movie to hear the doors open behind him.

She snickered as she came in. She felt it was in bad taste, but she couldn't help herself. She thought the face on her boyfriend's face was so cute when he was scared.

Troy felt his heart sink to his gut when he saw what the man was feeding to the girl on screen. He was actually stuffing her face with her own INSIDES. He felt sick.

"You ARE what you EAT!" He mocked as the others laughed at the poor girl.

She was right behind him. He was on edge. He never heard her, until she went-

"BOO!"

"AAAAAHHHHH!" Troy screamed, and sent out a laser blast which took out the entire wall.

BOOM!

He sank back down in the couch, heart beating frantically. He turned around.

"Note to self." His girlfriend, Lydda Jath, Night Girl, said, slumped on the floor with frizzed hair from the explosion. "NEVER sneak up on a guy with super-powered screams."

The End.

--------------------
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement

Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
The Tyroc/Night Girl story is pretty cute!
Well, except for the movies.
ugh
BUT, they were a wonderful build up for the final scene.
Poor Troy!
lol

They're a good pairing, too.

I'll read the long ones in the next day or two.
I love that you posted them here!
[Smile]

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Thanx. [Smile]

I just wish I hadn't waited so long to post them.

--------------------
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.