Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Horror! Shock! Suspense! An LMB Ongoing Halloween Tag Thread! (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Horror! Shock! Suspense! An LMB Ongoing Halloween Tag Thread!
Sam Pureheart
Everyday Girl's Boy Toy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam Pureheart   Email Sam Pureheart         Edit/Delete Post     
**MEOW**

quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:

So they picked a back-up leader: Stoopid Cat!

Hey, Cobie I already did the Deputy Leader Thing, so lets not go there, okay.

Oh and I gotta go find Abin and Far, so Hrun and I will be busy for a while.

Hrun, put down the Girls and Jewels, we got work to do...

**MEOW**

--------------------
When you're in Danger or in Trouble I will be there on the Double.

From: Medicus Two | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Now with two leaders unable to decide the fate of the world, the Suitors of Harbinger began to threaten existence itself.

Thankfully, the Cackle community, not willing to let the world end, quickly used their Cackle-ray in an attempt to stop this madness, as they turned her into a...

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
Table Dancer!

That's Right, For ONE SHOW and One Show Only, LIVE ON THE MAIN STAGE OF SHAMELESS HUSSIES, Harbinger will join Pagan Lass, Hannah Hard-Body, Jailbait Lass, and that crowd pleaser from the JSMBP, Spectacular Aqua Lungs Lass!!!!

There's Never Been A Show Like This Before!

But First...

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
....A Word From Our Sponsor.

This page has been brought to you by Milk. Milk: It does a body good, so don't think too hard about where it comes from.

And now, back to our regularly scheduled thread, where we find that.....

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arachne
Bookworm

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arachne   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Spellbinder, Arachne and Fat Cramer have arrived at Shameless Hussies (having heard the unusually loud cheering all the way over at Cafe Cramer.) They quickly fan out to make sure the crowd doesn't get out of hand, but, unfortunately they don't know how to reverse the Cackle-ray. In desperation they realize they'll have to call...

--------------------
arachne3003.deviantart.com
Current Obsession: Birds of Prey/Secret Six

From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
...Bree Van de Camp from Wysteria Lane, but none of them can reach her, so they call the Four Elementals (Tempest, Aquatic, Inferno, Earthstone)

Aquatic tells the girls, "The only way to reverse a Cackle-Ray is to cover all those hit by its beam with Manical Laughing Dust, but only one person has that, and that person is..."

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
dis boy! he tells them:

"late one drunken night i put it in..."

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank

...Stoopid Cat's Litter Box. I don't know if it's still there. But, I do know I'm not checking to see if it's there. Have you smelled that box lately?

Oh and by the way wasn't Vee originally with Abin's group in the dark scary forest?

What happened to him?

--------------------

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Everyday Girl
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Everyday Girl   Email Everyday Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Sitting at the MMB, Everyday girl realizes that Harbinger has been hit by the Cackle Ray.

"Ohmygod, that is just so not right! It sucks and I'm like gonna hafta do something about it."

A Moment's concentration recalls both of her personal demons from Orgasmis Major where they were gleefully ruining Lad Boy and Icefire's illicit getaway.

"Ohmygod, you two change to Cackle form and go to Cack. Find King Hoo-Ra and Queen Yah-Hoo and tell them that I'll do what Princess Yea-Hah asked if they reverse the effects of the Cackle Ray.

Oh, and don't let any of the LMBPers see you entering the hollow tree that leads to Cack."

--------------------
Hi! How are you?
<click-click> BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!!

From: Here? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Meanwhile, in the slave mines of Xanadu, Abin Quank and Faraway Lad suddenly appeared!

"What in the name of Proty is going on here?" said Faraway.

"I don't know, but look over there! Isn't that the media tycoon Orson Kane? How could he be imprisoned? And why is he caring around one of those little glass balls with a house and fake snow, that when you turn it upside down, it makes it look like it's snowing?"

"And," said some scantily clad slave girl, "why does that jar, instead of having a house, have a miniature penis in it?"

Back to Legion World's forests, Tamper Lad was...

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank

...Totally amazed and flabergasted that this "something" actually expected him to bring Marshmallows to a "Bonfire of the Vanities."

So he just stood, staring at the aparition before him, his mouth open and drool collecting in a puddle at his feet.

Meanwhile in the exact mathematical center of the dark, scary forest, which also just happened to be the exact mathematical center of Legion World, and which also by some strange coincidence was the exact mathematical center of our universe, Caliente and Mearl Dox are sharing girl talk and cupcakes.

Now it is not considered to be good manners to question the actions of the Supreme Ruler of the Universe, especially just after said Supreme Ruler has offered you a cupcake (and you've accepted).

"Mearl, if you don't mind my asking, why in the hell did you kill Dedman?"

"Oh Dear, I'm sorry Caliente, but you see, that wasn't Dedman. Dedman had already vanished into the hollow tree that leads to Cack. That was Madrox the Multiple Durlan, who for some strange and unknown reason has to be killed in every one of these tag team thingies. It's kind of similar to Kenny on South Park. Now eat your cupcake dear,"

And nearby...

--------------------

With a Power Ring...

Harbinger
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Harbinger   Email Harbinger         Edit/Delete Post     
a strange, mysterious and totally, absolutely and 100% original charcter watched, unnoticed by either of the girls.

But we don't want to hear about that now do we? We want to hear about Harbi's sultry swinging of her superb booty around a freshly baby oiled pole to the growing astonishment and eager applause of the crowds in Shakes Bar.

Well tough, I'm not going to mention it, in fact I'm going to return straight away to the strange, mysterious blah blah figure watching over Caliente and the Supreme Ruler of the Universe, Mearl Dox.

What made this strange, mysterious blah blah blah figure so incredibly unique in Legion Worlds outrageous and interesting history was this...

--------------------
"Tempus Fugitive" the final part of the Adventures of Dream Boy series, set in the Three-Boot Universe. Read it only in the Bits o' Legionnaire Business Forum.

From: here, more often than not | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank

quote:
Originally posted by Harbinger:
We want to hear about Harbi's sultry swinging of her superb booty around a freshly baby oiled pole...

...Well tough, I'm not going to mention it...

Now how in the hell am I supposed to follow that?

I know! I'll Introduce a strange, mysterious and totally, absolutely and 100% original character who right now is watching Mearl Dox and Caliente, unnoticed by either of the girls.

But first, lets check on Dedman, who has just become the second LMBPer to ever set foot on the planet Cack...

--------------------

With a Power Ring...

Harbinger
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Harbinger   Email Harbinger         Edit/Delete Post     
Dedman, for those of you who didn't know (which is probably most) has a secret, a secret he has strived to keep under wraps for YEARS! And it's this, he is totally obsessed with fluffy little animals, he loves them, their cute little ears, big soulful eyes and the soft and soothing feel of fur. Chinchilas, rabbits, cats, mice.. in fact nearly all fluffy little animals with a slight 'awwww cute' factor. He loved them all, each and every blessed one of them!

Pity then that Cack was filled with mini-EDEs and Mini-Cobies, mini-Space Tarts and mini-Thriftshop Deputantes. All lovely, charming and endearing in their own way of course, but unfortunately they just didn't cut it in the 'Awww diddums' stakes.

Consequently Dedman was feeling a bit sad.

Luckily for him that just as a tear was welling in his eyes (half a tear in each one in case you wondered) at the thought of never again feeling the tender ripple of little muscles under fur beneath his slab like fingers again, from out of the very air before him popped...

[ October 26, 2005, 03:36 PM: Message edited by: Harbinger ]

--------------------
"Tempus Fugitive" the final part of the Adventures of Dream Boy series, set in the Three-Boot Universe. Read it only in the Bits o' Legionnaire Business Forum.

From: here, more often than not | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank

...Stoopid Cat and Hrun.

"Deddy, what are you doing here?" SC exclaimed in a surprised yowl, as Dedman scooped him up and gave him a perfunctory petting.

"Noble Warrior, Dedman, hast thou seen the likes of Abin Quank and Faraway Lad? We dost search for their whereabouts."

But before Deddy could answer...

--------------------

With a Power Ring...

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.