Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Horror! Shock! Suspense! An LMB Ongoing Halloween Tag Thread! (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Horror! Shock! Suspense! An LMB Ongoing Halloween Tag Thread!
Ghost of Numf El
Waste ....... Of Space!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ghost of Numf El           Edit/Delete Post     
Whose round is it?
From: Scatland | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Everyday Girl
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Everyday Girl   Email Everyday Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Ohmygod, Unless I'm mistaken it's Mr Cobalt's turn.

But he's too busy trying to get into... Ummm... Nevermind.

So anyway, Back at Mearl Dox's Cottage in the middle of the scary woods, Mearl, Caliente, and Everyday Girl were just settling in for a second round of Tea, cupcakes, and girl-talk when a strange and eerie noise interupted one of Caliente's best Tamper lad stories (you know, the ones girls only tell when they are absopoistutely sure no guys are around cuz guys egos shatter so easily).

But they fail to hear the noise cuz they're laughing so hard, which is really bad for them cuz that noise announced the arrival of that 100% new, special, and different character hinted at earlier in this thread. And because nobody bothered to greet it on it's arrival on Legion World the New Character decided to go elsewhere.

But back on Cack...

--------------------
Hi! How are you?
<click-click> BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!!

From: Here? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
That must be mine then seeing as how I am just back from the Bar.

So let’s see, we’ll need three quarts of Geneva, two large bottles of Grog, a flagon or two of mead for Hrun. Now how else needs a brew? Sttopid Cat Can I get you some Catsnip? Whilst EG (whispers) here have a babycham but don’t let gramps know.

I think, I’ll have a pint of Jenning’s Snecklifter, its cold out and that’s a good winter warmer. Harbi I think yours is Skullsplitter? Numf I guess you’ll have to be on Carlsberg as it’s a pale phantom of a beer just as you are a ghostly phantom yourself.

Now shall we all go and sit down in that nice deserted lake side cottage, in the middle of this haunted wood and next to that old Indian burial ground?? And wait for someone to tell us what’s going on.

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
Well, how do we get this thread back on track? Hmmm... Or should that be on Cack?

Well one way is to revisit the deep dark scary woods and the Bonfire of the Vanities. But we aren't gonna do that. Nope, no sir, way too scary for me.

So anyway...

On Cack Hrun turns to his fellow warrior and says, "Never fear, the scabby beast is only screaming because a bloody giant skelatal hand has scooped all of us up and is lifting us up to a hole in the sky. See, that hole right there, just next to the hole that you fell through when you came here."

And so it came to pass that Stoopid Cat, Hrun, and Dedman, were lifted up into and through the heavens of Cack and suddenly found themselves sitting on the ground in the deep dark scary woods, where they found...

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
That mysterious enemy that the Legion World women were dealing with earlier in this thread!

"What? I thought you were a throwaway stupid character that we wouldn't see anymore!" said Dedman.

"I'm afraid not," said the enemy with a grin. "Because, you see, this thread was meant to be a Halloween thread, but the drunken inanity of the LMB has caused it to spill not only into Thanksgiving, but into the December holidays as well! Hahahahaha! This is exactly my plan! For I am Johnny Halloween, and I intend to turn this Christmas into a Halloween Nightmare!"

And with that, he shot Dedman right in the face!

"I say thee nay!" screamed Hrun, as Stoopid Cat immediately grew into the Tiger Avatar God!

"Try and fight me if you want," said Johnny Halloween, but I'm not the entirely new character mentioned in this thread, and the one you should really fear! Why, even now, on Cack, our plans are moving forward! You see..."

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank

quote:
Originally posted by Harbinger:
<back on topic>>>>>>>

"... like the reader he's wondering where Chucks funny posty about he and I, the mighty Hrun, appeared out of the pouch. A bigger question is...

Now is that really back on topic or is it just more self gratification for you Mrs. Hill?

But anyway back to the Bonfire of the Vanities, where Tamper Lad, in his usual Evil Genius Fashion has come up with a wonderous plan for freeing himself from his latest predicament.

"Help! Anybody! Help Me Please! Caliente, Mearle, Ev-Girl, Anybody! Help!"

Well, we never said it was a good plan. But, as luck would have it the 100% New, Different, and Amazingly Wonderful character that has long been hinted about in this thread wandered aimlessly past...

--------------------

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Harbinger
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Harbinger   Email Harbinger         Edit/Delete Post     
..asking himself what was particularly "self gratifying" about asking where a post had gone, especially after a reply had been added.

--------------------
"Tempus Fugitive" the final part of the Adventures of Dream Boy series, set in the Three-Boot Universe. Read it only in the Bits o' Legionnaire Business Forum.

From: here, more often than not | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank

...And further wondering just how much red wine a certain unnamed 'Binger had drunk the night she saw the mysterious post that a certain unnamed Mr. T never wrote or posted...

But then He, She, or It as the case may be realized that goings-on such as the above were normal for Legion World and continued on His, Her. or It's way with a warm feeling of contentment in the area where most beings have internal organs.

Unfortunately, elswhere on Legion World...

--------------------

With a Power Ring...

Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
The Ghost of Halloween's past, present and future were sneaking up slowly on Mearl, Caliente and Everyday Girl, intending to put the willies up the girls and scare them out of their skins like all ghost stories should. As an added bonus the Ghost of Halloween past intended to steal all the cup cakes and hand them over to the cacks.

Looking in on all this was.......

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Invisible Brainiac, wondering why he hadn't appeared since the second post of this thread.

Then he realized he couldn't turn visible!

"Oh well", he shrugged, and immediately began gobbling up all the delicious cupcakes. And making rude gestures behinds the backs of people whom he disliked. Which wasn't many, since IB is by nature a very sweet young man, but there are just some people who irritate even the sweetest of guys. And...

IB suddenly stopped gobbling cupcakes, because he couldn't quite remember what his point was.

But sneaking up behind IB was...

[ October 10, 2011, 07:16 PM: Message edited by: Invisible Brainiac ]

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.