Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Legion of the Green Light (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Legion of the Green Light
RED-001
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RED-001   Email RED-001         Edit/Delete Post     
How would the Legion look if influenced by Green Lantern?

Here's some costume designs to consider:

Superboy-a variation of the Alan Scott uniform

Lightning Lad-Keep the Dave Cockrum design uniform but adopt the Kyle Rayner colors

Tyroc-How would he look in the animated John Stewart uniform? [Hmmm?]

Cosmic Boy-Wearing an amalgam of his and Hal Jordan's uniform!

That's all I can think of. [Roll Eyes]

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Star Boy
Cat Clan Commander

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Star Boy   Email Star Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by RED-001:

If someone were to do something like this, I'd imagine it would like something like... this:
 -

--------------------
Wayne@OZ

From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Greybird
Brother of Dawnstar

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greybird   Author's Homepage   Email Greybird         Edit/Delete Post     
I'd love to see one of our talented artists showing Dawnstar (it'd contrast interestingly with her skin) or Mon-el in green with a Lantern motif.
From: Starhaven Consulate, City of Angels | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
You know... at first I really like this idea, but then I got to thinking that it reminds me a lot of the "Emerald Legion" arc a decade or so back.
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Greybird
Brother of Dawnstar

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greybird   Author's Homepage   Email Greybird         Edit/Delete Post     
Well, that shows how little of the first reboot I've read, as I forgot all about it.

Even though I have a print of Emerald Vi inscribed to me by its artist, Jeff Moy!

Dawny wasn't part of that milieu, though. The Lanterns' green against "red" skin ... would still like to see it.

From: Starhaven Consulate, City of Angels | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Star Boy
Cat Clan Commander

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Star Boy   Email Star Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Greybird:
Dawny wasn't part of that milieu, though. The Lanterns' green against "red" skin ... would still like to see it.

You never will, unless you look down.
 -

--------------------
Wayne@OZ

From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Greybird
Brother of Dawnstar

Sweeeet! Thenk kew, mate. ... Anyone else, with Dawny and others not seen in that Emerald "Legion"? Sketchy?
Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ultra Jorge   Email Ultra Jorge         Edit/Delete Post     
Have to make Legion Green Lantern micros...must!
From: Tampa | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RED-001
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RED-001   Email RED-001         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Ultra Jorge:
Have to make Legion Green Lantern micros...must!

To Ultra Jorge

Make sure you look at my post for costume suggestions and I like to see a micro of Superboy's Alan Scott style costume!

Thanks!

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ultra Jorge   Email Ultra Jorge         Edit/Delete Post     
 -

I was doing some Cosmic Boy micros and went ahead and did the GL version.

RED your ideas sound found I shall try to do them all asap! But I am slow. thanks.

From: Tampa | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

-

This was fun. I just got your logic. The GL inspiration and the Legion inspiration.

Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

quote:
Originally posted by RED-001:
How would the Legion look if influenced by Green Lantern?

Here's some costume designs to consider:

Superboy-a variation of the Alan Scott uniform

Lightning Lad-Keep the Dave Cockrum design uniform but adopt the Kyle Rayner colors

Tyroc-How would he look in the animated John Stewart uniform? [Hmmm?]

That's all I can think of. [Roll Eyes]

RED, regarding Lightning Lad. The Kyle Rayner colors? Do you mean the Ion looking costume? Not sure what ya mean. Please let me know. thanks.
Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

-

Well I started making it and couldn't stop. [Wink] I used the Kyle Rayner insignia and then a bit of Garth's costume.

Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

-

Tyroc in John Stewart's JLU costume. This guys SHOULD be related IMO. And the Legion should have some GL stuff in it as well.

Make Tyroc the the GL of the team? Or Rond Vidar I care not! [Wink] Speaking of GL Vidar I have a few micros of him on deck.

Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

-  -  -

The Giffen Rond Vidar. I always loved that costume. Then just a more traditional GL costume but with Rond's colors. The last is my idea if Kitson introduced Rond as a GL in the current series. [Smile]

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.