Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Legion of the Green Light (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Legion of the Green Light
Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ultra Jorge   Email Ultra Jorge         Edit/Delete Post     
All right dedman I will start Projectra next.
From: Tampa | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ultra Jorge   Email Ultra Jorge         Edit/Delete Post     
 -  -  -

Here ya go dedman. (i loved Levitz's Sensor Girl)

From: Tampa | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
Sweet...thanks Ultra Jorge!!!!
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

-

Wanted an old school look for Invisible Kid. Maybe I should use his Zero Hour costume. I always loved that one the best.

Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

-

Green Lantern Kara Zor-El [Smile]

Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

-  -

The Green Lantern of Xanthu circa 3006. Thom would make a good GL methinks. He reminds me of a Hal a bit now that I think about it.

Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

-  -

Element Lad's 80's costume GL style and then his 70's costume GL style.

Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

-

Kept Dream Girl simple. Didn't change much. Dream Girl is hot in any costume isn't she? [Wink]

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Ultra Jorge,

These are all great. (I hate talented people like you [Wink] )

Who do you plan to do next?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

Thanks Quis! Next I was planning to do two characters I personally love (not) Bouncing Boy and Matter Eater Lad. [Smile]

Then a few versions of Ayla Ranzz GL of Winath!

Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

-  -

Matter Eater Lad actually has a pretty cool costume I think.

The GL of Bismol (in the 31st century) and Chuck Taine another GL of Earth. [Smile]

Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

-  -  -

always loved the last costume Ayla had before the 5YG. Thought it would look good as a GL costume.

Her seventies costume for some reason I thought would look good as a GL but I don't think it does.

[ June 18, 2006, 06:42 AM: Message edited by: Ultra Jorge ]

Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

-  -

I did a Sun Boy costume then added the traditional GL color scheme. The 2nd one I decided to brighten him up a bit and add more white. I don't care for the white/green version. Looks like a christmas tree.

Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

-  -

This is addicting. Brin Londo GL of Zoon!

I like how both of these came out.

Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

-

It's been a long time. I had this one on the brain. Val Armorr GL of Earth in the 31st century.

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.