Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Legion of the Green Light (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Legion of the Green Light
Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ultra Jorge   Email Ultra Jorge         Edit/Delete Post     
 -

Ok, ok I can't just do one. I had to my main man Blok GL of Dryad.

From: Tampa | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ultra Jorge   Email Ultra Jorge         Edit/Delete Post     
 -  -

Some more of Blok. Couldn't decide if I wanted to give him a chest emblem or not. I tried to do some of that new floating glowing GL emblem stuff.

From: Tampa | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

-

Here is Chemical King. His costume lends itself quite easily to the GL mythos. [Smile]

Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

-

I did another Tyroc. This time in his classic costume. Really happy how the costume came out.

[ November 17, 2006, 02:40 PM: Message edited by: Ultra Jorge ]

Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

-

Jacques is MY Invisible Kid. That skinny little white kid running around...he was dead before I was born. [Wink]

Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

-

The Green Witch? I think Mysa is cooler than half of the current Legion. [Wink] I miss her.

Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

-

Brek Bannin 31st century GL of Tharr.

Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

-

These six youngsters begged and pleaded the Guardians to make them GLs. [Wink] They got their wish.

[ December 06, 2006, 09:22 AM: Message edited by: Ultra Jorge ]

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
The imagery in this thread almost goes along with the current Emerald Exhibit in the MoLA, so I'm bumping it!

BTW, I actually never looked through until now. Great fun!!!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.