Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Deb Discussions (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Deb Discussions
Bicycle Repair Man
Deputy

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Bicycle Repair Man   Email Bicycle Repair Man         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm voting against Somi this round: I feel her image conveyed the least personality in this batch. My favorites this round: Xenn (flirtacious good-girl) and Stiletta (hot hot HOT!!)

--------------------
"Gee, Brainy, what do you want to do tonight?"
"The same thing we do every night, Bouncing Boy: try to take over the United Planets!!"
They're B.B. and The Brain ...

From: Monty Python's Flying Circus | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks for the votes!

Least favorite?

Stiletta - 4 votes
Somi - 2
Jenni - 2
Xenn - 1
Sussa - 0

Polls remain open....

Lash, of course your vote in the last round counts!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
Not fond of Jenni this time. Xenn, to my surprise, and despite her scary eyes, totally impressed me!
Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Stiletta - 4 votes
Jenni - 3
Somi - 2
Xenn - 1
Sussa - 0

polls open...

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Sketch Lad
Advisor

quote:
Originally posted by Sketch Lad:
The next challenge is totally different than what we've seen so far. Can't wait to start pencilling it.

Upon reflection, this challenge isn't going to be so amazingly different than anything else. Maybe something in my mind was different than what my hands actually produced? Still, it'll be interesting.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Language Arts Dave
searching...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Language Arts Dave   Email Language Arts Dave         Edit/Delete Post     
I wold have voted Stiletta out of the first round, and it was close for her this round, too. I think I'm voting Somi out this round, it just didn't do it for me. I think Xenn has kind of a Goldie Hawn thing going on in this holo. Love Sussa's towering 'do'. And it would actually have to be BAD to get me to vote against Jenni.

--------------------
All you need is Love (and a whole big bucket of Money).

From: Lost in the Ozone Again | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I don't know about Xenn, it's too 2980s (as in Top Gun...of Space, Madonna...of Space, Breakfast Club...of Space, etc.) for me. I think she's my least fav here.
From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
I'll give my least favorite vote to Stiletta.

It was a tough call because they all looked great.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Insomniac Girl
Super-Space-Ditz

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Insomniac Girl   Email Insomniac Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Love Somi's look of concentration and Sussa's elaborate hairstyle. Xenn looks so nicely tousled, and Jenni has the cutest smile ever! Also, these pearls just can't keep up with her, it seems.

Stiletta is my least favourite this round because she somehow reminds me of a pet fetching something for her mistress, and that kinda quells the playful sexiness she was probably trying to bring across.

Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Stills 7
Jenn 3
Soms 2
Xenn 2
Suss 0

Stills is least fave.

The next challenge is all pencilled but still needs to be scanned, colored and lettered. The intros are done, so I'll post them now, then the actual pinups and judges' comments later.

[ May 30, 2007, 01:03 AM: Message edited by: Sketch Lad ]

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Okay, the Community Service... of Space! challenge is posted. Which is your least favorite this time?

After this challenge... the grand finale! It's gonna be fun.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Somi is my least favourite; it's just that the others appeal more.

I think it's funny of Stiletta to feather her own nest with her community work! Jenni does, sort of, but as the grande dame said, the Legion is a noble effort.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Sussa's was my favorite this time. Definitely cute!

Xenn and Somi were both okay, but not as special.

I was close to voting for Stiletta, as my first thought when I saw that pic was, ala Saturn Aunt's comment, how creepy it was to be showing leg to her dad!

But, I think I'm going to have to give my vote to "not following the dress code" Ognats.

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Language Arts Dave
searching...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Language Arts Dave   Email Language Arts Dave         Edit/Delete Post     
Somi.

(thanks)

[ June 01, 2007, 02:39 PM: Message edited by: Language Arts Lad ]

--------------------
All you need is Love (and a whole big bucket of Money).

From: Lost in the Ozone Again | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
Somi was indeed the least impressive in this one.

Xenn, again, impresses me. Plus the Galactic Coordinator is an awesome looking sentient.

Jenni could be wearing a trash-bag and some live starfish, I couldn't vote against her because of the company she's keeping.

Sussa is cute with her hands in the air and that 'busted' playful look.

Stiletta did nothing for me, but at least looked more debutantish than earnest young professional wannabe Somi.

Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.