Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » BALD TALK (Page 7)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: BALD TALK
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
Persuader looks silly playing peek-a-boo. I'm in a silly mood, 'tho, so I vote for him to win.
Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
This may or may not be obvious, but I was trying NOT to make the Persuader look too coy or cutesy...

I definitely wanted a "See No Evil... well, maybe a *little* evil" kind of treatment...

Maybe that's coy, no matter what?

Anyway, the current standings on who should win:

Persuader 5 votes
Cham 2 votes
Blok 1 vote

Polls remain open.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Blok for the win! (He was tired with Persuader in my mind but I've always been one to root for the underdog. [Smile] )

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

What the heck... I've called it. Congratulations Persuader!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Finally! Found the Bald RJ Brande - in the Klordny issue (SLSH #232, Rick Estrada & Jack Abel artists). It was just bugging me....

-

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Wow! What a rare shot of Brande. He must have lost a bet or something. You must be so relieved to have found this, FC.

Remember when Grell drew him all skinny, in the Grimbor/Charma issue? At least he looked like himself still.

I notice that Sun Boy's sun symbol and shirt are both red. Cham's skull cap isn't right, and Cos is not wearing his gloves.

Isn't it weird how the Legionnaires will sometimes alter their costumes for no apparent reason?

(I know they're art/coloring errors, but I think it's fun to consider them canonical deviants.)

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
First hint that R.J. was secretly a Durlan?
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Insomniac Girl
Super-Space-Ditz

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Insomniac Girl   Email Insomniac Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
You mean he just forgot to shapeshift his hair on that morning? Happens to the best of us.
Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Hah! The look on Shady's face...

Her thought bubble should read,
"Brande's hair! Isn't anyone going to mention Brande's hair?"

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.