Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Solicitations for the LMB's Line of DC Comics! (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Solicitations for the LMB's Line of DC Comics!
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
[Brought back from the dead because of v v]

All-Star Legion of Frigidaires #5 - Special guest artists bring you a fantabulous view of what it's like to be women in a man's world. Uh, we don't know who the artists are yet, but we know they use lots of "adult film" pics as their "inspiration" and that's what's important. Oh, and each comic comes with a free x-tra small baby-tee and bottle of cologne. And a frilly crepe apron. In pink. Incredible funny-yet-poignant script by Whatsisname, who wrote that awesome screenplay where Mel Gibson (or was it Richard Gere?) plays a gynecologist. Order plenty!

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
The Gynecologist #1 - First in an all-new line of comics aimed at being relevant and sensitive! Yet, fellas, don't worry, its really an attempt by an all-male creative team to be patronizing, sexist and to showcase women talking and thinking about sex all day long, since that MUST be what they do and stuff, right?
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
The Gynecologist #2 - Special Take-Our-Daughters-To-Work-Day issue. Special guest stars Green Arrow, Speedy and Jim Gordon. You do the math. Fantabulous art by some guys we found who used to draw for Eros, back in the day. Special holographic fumetti variant cover featuring Howard "The New Comeback Kid" Stern!

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

The Lesbian Librarian #1 - Spinning out of the hit series, the Gynecologist, Adam Hughes presents the Lesbian Librarian! We're not sure what the plot is, or why the supposedly nerdy librarian wears such short skirts, but hey, we're hip and relevant because we're using lesbians to make the world a better place, not because its an adolescent male fantasy or anything.
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
All-Star Hawk and Dove #2 Uh oh! As this issue opens up, Hawk's aggressive tactics towards criminals have made him incredibly unpopular with the public, who decry his constant violation of civil rights! Dove tries to win back the affection of the public by repackaging Hawk's crimefighting techniques with better rhetoric to convince the public that they are actually legitimate! Meanwhile, Hawk accuses Dove of "endangering the people's safety" with his "reckless changes in crimefighting tactics"! Is Hawk really so stupid as to not realize what Dove is doing, or is this some Machiavellian attempt to make Dove's lack of actual policy change seem more legitimate? Like always, this stroy is inspired by today's hottest news stories!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Maybe my favorite thread ever?
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
All-Star Young Heroes in Love #1 - finally, a DC comic book that caters to all the gay comic book fans out there!

Meet Blaze, his little brother Flamer, Blaze's boyfriend Radiant, and the dynamic diva called Empress. These young heroes fight crime when they're not fighting their attraction for each other!

Can Radiant turn down Party Girl's advances without destroying his social life? Can Blaze control himself when accosted by The Therapist? Can Flamer stop spying on Soapdrop Prison's men's shower? And can Empress remember which of his ex-boyfriends disappeared with his fabulous feather boa?

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.