Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Legion Mini Busts (Page 6)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Legion Mini Busts
Jesse321
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jesse321   Author's Homepage   Email Jesse321         Edit/Delete Post     
 -

-

From: Sunrise, FL | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jesse321
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jesse321   Author's Homepage   Email Jesse321         Edit/Delete Post     
Inspired by George Perez, another Legionnaire joins the ranks on my shelf. [Big Grin]

-

-

-

-

-

From: Sunrise, FL | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
Jesse, your latest pieces are just astounding... as always!

If possible, when you get a chance, could I request an updated group shot? I'd really love to see all the finished ones you've got together.

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jesse321
Applicant

These aren't mine (between my paint line, being a dealer for 2 airbrush companies producing these models and working a full time job, I have no time to paint), and this isn't all of them, but here are someone elses pictures of the collection that's closest to being completed.

-

-

Timberwolf, Saturn Girl and Lightning Lad are next. [Smile]

Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
Fantastic! The team is really coming together nicely!
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lone Wolf Legionnaire
Academy Cadet

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lone Wolf Legionnaire   Email Lone Wolf Legionnaire         Edit/Delete Post     
Beautifully crafted, question are you going Cockrum or Grell on the Timber Wolf bust?

--------------------
I tried to rip their soul out.I tried to make them forget Superman.
But they won't.

From: Kentucky | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jesse321
Applicant

I'm taking a little bit of artistic license and going with the Lee version of the Grell suit.
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
LOVE LOVE LOVE that Chameleon Boy!!!!!!!!!! whoa! love Princess and Karate Kid....so hurry up on White Witch, Ultra Boy and Phantom Girl! [Big Grin]

where's Ferro Lad?

and can't wait how you do on Timber Wolf, Saturn Girl, and LL!

and hopefully next will be Shrinking Violet and Colossal Boy? [Smile] [Love]

From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jesse321
Applicant

I said this isn't my set,I don't even have a painted Jeckie, KK, Cos, Cham or Brainy yet.

I have a cool idea to combine Colosal Boy and Violet.

Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
Shady is missing, too.
I'm hoping to get more of these in 2013!
[Yes]

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Harbinger
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Harbinger   Email Harbinger         Edit/Delete Post     
Jessie, your work is truly amazing!

Wow!

Just wow!

--------------------
"Tempus Fugitive" the final part of the Adventures of Dream Boy series, set in the Three-Boot Universe. Read it only in the Bits o' Legionnaire Business Forum.

From: here, more often than not | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jesse321
Applicant

Timberwolf

-

-

-

-

Jesse321
Applicant

Getting closer.

-

-

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.