Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Museum of Legion Arts : Chameleons and Zombies (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Museum of Legion Arts : Chameleons and Zombies
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Okay MoLA Supporters! It's time to switch themes from ZOMBIES to:

CHAMELEON BOY

Have some fun with it!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
Cham learns a lesson about patience during the holiday season when he has to sit through a rather frightening rendition of the Nutcracker hour after hour after hour after hour...

Nutcracker Nightmare: The Director's Cut

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4664246/7/Christmas_Track_List

--------------------
I want to be hated by lies
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=373120795632&ref=mf

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
 -

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
No, he certainly doesn't.

Especially when he tries to cheer Ayla up for her birthday in this set of drabbles I made for Snakeguru Lass for her birthday.

One Cracked Birthday.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4974432/1/One_Cracked_Birthday

--------------------
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Okay, at least now I understand the no-mouth thing. When I first saw that, I thought Sketchy was doing some kind of Sanrio tribute and I got confused because a Sanrio tribute would've had wayyyy different eyes. And of course, some kind of pastel bow would be involved.

Nevermind. :/

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh, and since Sarky's established a case for recycling, here's a link to the Cham/Vi fic I'm still working on:

Baby, You're Rich

Thousands have hailed it as-- okay, no. But several people have used words to describe it that do not include the phrase, "Congratulations on helping perfect the cure for insomnia." Also, nobody I've thanked for helping me out has yet demanded that their names be removed. [cough]

[tiptoes out]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Sorry about that. And don't worry, those people were probably just cranking because their parents were fumigating the basement and they had to adjust themselves to sunlight for three days.

--------------------
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement

cleome46

No need to be sorry. Living bug and/or rodent-free is always a good thing. Unless you're a bug, a rodent, or a shapeshifter who likes to slum with either/both, of course...

--------------------

Boyblue
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Boyblue   Author's Homepage   Email Boyblue         Edit/Delete Post     
Just came across this wonderful board a few days ago. And I wanted to show you also my template try on Chameleon.

-  -  -  -  -

More Legionnaires are also on my homepage http://BoybluesDCU.blogspot.com

[ April 19, 2009, 06:35 AM: Message edited by: Boyblue ]

Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

[Cool] A lot of these would probably work really well as avatars.

Oh, and thanks for letting me see Supergirl in an actual pair of pants (almost). Never thought I'd live long enough for that.

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Nice, I like being able to see all the costumes side by side like that. Only one missing is Giffen's late-Baxter era hooded one.

I think I like Cham's silver-age dark blue the best. The sleeveless one (Kitson) is nice too. Of course the red/purple is classic, these are my top 3.

Never liked the purple/yellow as much and the muted yellow and blue of LEGIONNAIRES wasn't a big fave either. They were just alright to me.

I could see this working as a visual poll for all the Legionnaires. You should start a thread, Boyblue!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
 -

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

cleome46

(snip)

Funyon Lad:

quote:
...The sleeveless one (Kitson) is nice too.

Ah, for me that's 2nd. First is definitely the one from the animated series (It's basically Chemical King's original costume with the collar changed. Don't know if that's deliberate or not. Somebody needs to draw those two, plus the AS Violet as a jazz trio. They're very design co-ordinated.)

I liked the muted yellow-and-green, but I liked nearly every costume I've seen from that era. That was Sprouse and/or Moy, right? I die a little from the adorable-ness of that era every time I think about it, even though I still haven't read the actual stories.

--------------------

Boyblue
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Boyblue   Author's Homepage   Email Boyblue         Edit/Delete Post     
Thank you for your comments!!

quote:
Originally posted by cleome:
Oh, and thanks for letting me see Supergirl in an actual pair of pants (almost). Never thought I'd live long enough for that.

[LOL] I was never aware about this - but you're completely right, this has been one of the very few moments a Supergirl version had pants...

quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
Nice, I like being able to see all the costumes side by side like that. Only one missing is Giffen's late-Baxter era hooded one.

I could see this working as a visual poll for all the Legionnaires. You should start a thread, Boyblue!

Yes, the late Giffen's is missing. I don't have the books and I have never really been quite interested in that time.. I know, it's a shame!

You mean a poll for favourite costumes? For all Legionnaires? *sigh* I'm afraid I am too slow for that. And then the versions around 1990 would be always missing ;-)

Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Another Lo3W drabble, with the two Chams meeting and having misconceptions about Yera.

Reep Daggle, Chameleon, was walking down the hall of Legion HQ, when he was joined by Reep Daggle, Chameleon.

"Hey, you must be the other Chameleon."

"Yes, pleased to meet you. Tell me, have you found our adult counterpart?" 3B Chameleon asked the question to his doppleganger.

"Not yet. I haven't noticed any Durlans on that adult team." Chameleon told him.

"Oh, wait, look down there." 3B Cham pointed out the window of the hall, down below. They saw something take shape from something else, sprouting Durlan antennae, only...

"Oh my God! I'm a girl!"

Below, they say a Durlan Legionnaire in a pink suit, only it was a woman. And beside her, was her husband.

"And I'm married to Leviathan?!"

Her husband, Colossal Boy of New Earth. Chameleon gapped, while 3B Chameleon pondered this.

"Who? I thought they were named Micro Lad, or Colossal Boy, or whatever." 3B Cham asked his doppleganger.

"But, but how could I be a girl?! I mean, I, I need to sit down." Cham muttered to himself, babbling and leaving his doppleganger alone.

So, in this universe, I'm a girl? And I married Colossal Boy? Does this mean I have to marry Colossal Boy in my universe? Is this the destiny my universe has in store for me?

The way that last part played in his mind it was like a melodramatic scene in those old cartoons called "anime".

"Oh there you are, Chameleon. Brainy's looking for you."

3B Cham turned to see Micro Lad coming down the hall.

Now's the time to find out.

"And I've been looking for you." 3B Cham said, improvising.

"You have." Micro Lad asked, curious.

"You bet... sexy."

--------------------
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.