Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Museum of Legion Arts : Chameleons and Zombies (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Museum of Legion Arts : Chameleons and Zombies
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
[LOL] [LOL] [LOL]

That can't end well.

Also it's not anime. It's Love. The band.

quote:
...I heard a funny thing
Somebody said to me
You know that I could be in love with almost anyone
But I think that people are the greatest fun...
-- "Alone Again, Or"

BTW, check out Joey Burns in the Calexico cover: The acoustic guitarist. 15-20 or so years ago, he woulda' been perfect as Waid/Kitson's version of Invisible Kid.

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
Hmm, It's Love was also the name of a song by a band named Glay.

--------------------
I want to be hated by lies
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=373120795632&ref=mf

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Bands should not name themselves "Love." It makes it hell to Google 'em.

BTW, my Threeboot money would be on Cham/Sun Boy. It's been well-established that theologically-based fisticuffs are a surefire route to saving your opponent therein a place next to you at the Senior Prom. If they still have those in a thousand years, anyway.

[Wink]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
What wrong with you, I say you Dirk dead.

--------------------
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

Puh-lease. This is comics. Nobody they say is dead is really dead.

Tch. You kids today... [No]

--------------------

Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

If Dirk's still alive when Prime got through with him, does he even WANT to be alive? He's like Mr. Freeze's wife.

--------------------
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement

cleome46

Well, you know that Crisis-O-Rama makes the whole thing like the jokes about Midwest weather. If you don't like it, wait an hour. It'll change.

If I had any true principles, I'd go shoplift a copy of Original Crisis-O-Rama from Borders and burn it live and/or on youtube. Also I'd throw myself on the pyre. As penance for helping initially feed this endless round of brain-screwery.

Also, I'm kinda' sad that I can't contribute any pictures to this thread. I'm still trying to get my ill-gotten illustration/graphics programs out of MacLimbo. Also the scanner still hates me. [sulk]

--------------------

Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Glad I live on the East Coats. Less tornados. Since there're less root cellars to hide in with Aunty Em.

Ever thought of using a library scanner?

And don't throw yourself on the pyre. Wait until Final Crisis comes out, steal that and Infinite Crisis, THEN throw yourslef on the pyre. Don't know why I'm joking bout it since I liked Final Crisis. Oh well.

Also, don't know WHY I didn't ask this in the other thread, I thought leggings were 80s? Persistant, aren't I?

--------------------
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement

cleome46

I wasn't talking the Jennifer Beals-era leggings, Son. I was talking the old-timey logger kind. See, back in the 1990s, (she said, reaching for another glass of prune juice) erudite young edjamacated college students in Big City grunge-rock bands all affected the look of unemployed rural blue-collar guys who would've beaten the tar out of them if they'd ventured more than an hour's drive out of PDX or Seattle.

This seemed a positive pinnacle of goofiness at the time. Later on, when their heirs in hipness started dressing as truckers and gas-station attendants, we realized that we were wrong.

Now go draw a picture of all three Chams and all three Gims as grunge-rockers and post it. Otherwise you're going to get me banned for what I've done to this poor helpless thread.

Grrr...

--------------------

Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Well since you mentioned Cham, you're safe. They can't get rid of us. How will they keep themselves entertained without your shenanigans?

--------------------
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement

cleome46

[cough]

Define "entertained."

[Wink]

--------------------

Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Define [cough]

--------------------
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement

cleome46

[sigh]

Technically not grunge, but look at the two guys in the center of this sketch for the correct vintage 1990s real-men-wear-leggings look.

Hmmm... one of those guys is bald. Here's five bucks for you to Photoshop in the antennae and orange skintone.

--------------------

Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Hmmm... all this talk of past culture has made me think about that "Dance" Museuem Exhibit coming up. And here's thinking of bald Yera as Sinead and Rokk & Lydda as Sonny and Cher.

--------------------
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement

cleome46

Do it !

Durlans should not have hair, damn it !!

--------------------

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.