Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Group Shots (Page 12)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13   
Author Topic: Group Shots
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
Must be the original, earliest group.
Porky and Double Header aren't there either.

That's a great drawing, though.
The guys look wonderfully competent and menacing.

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil'rhino
I love everybody & you're next!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
Moy's Legion.
 -

From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil'rhino

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
From Chris Sprouse's Facebook page:
 -

From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
THAT is coooool.

..but no Val-Or?

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil'rhino

Faboo Sprouse commission!!
 -

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks for the Sprouse posts! LOVE his version of the Legionnaires. I'd like to see his version of the current or preboot.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil'rhino

Lash posted this on FB & I love it!
Does anybody know who the artist is?
 -

Legion Tracker
Veteran

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Legion Tracker           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
This great SWAN group shot appears as a cover to one of the old LSH indexes. Many may have missed it.

-

Such a wonderful innocence about this. This is my first-love Legion. Back when I was more innocent, too.

--------------------
"Been killed--didn't like it." (Duplicate Damsel, Legion of Super-Heroes #10)

From: Groga | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Legion Tracker
Veteran

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Legion Tracker           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by lil'rhino:
 -
Legionnaires at the beach(plus Wonder Woman).
Painted by legendary Legion fan Carol Strickland for the 200th iss. of Interlac.
(cropped for modesty)

I LOVE this one! Quislet in shades...woohoo!

--------------------
"Been killed--didn't like it." (Duplicate Damsel, Legion of Super-Heroes #10)

From: Groga | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
razsolo
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for razsolo   Author's Homepage   Email razsolo         Edit/Delete Post     
Here's one I put on the LW facebook page last night of the Legion Ladies...I am trying to make myself do more art to develop my photoshop skills more [Smile]

-

--------------------
Read the alternate adventures of the Legion after Legion of Three Worlds!
postlo3w

Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil'rhino

I love Shady's darkfield, Razsolo!!
Is that Tinya phasing thru Jeckie's cape??
She looks kinda pink.

razsolo
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for razsolo   Author's Homepage   Email razsolo         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks rhino...re Tinya, I wasn't sure whether I should make her a little transparent or not, because it's not always a consistent effect in the comic, but I thought if I just put the glow around her with nothing else, it might not be obvious that she's phasing.. [Smile]

--------------------
Read the alternate adventures of the Legion after Legion of Three Worlds!
postlo3w

Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
That's a wicked oool picture!

I love the light-on-dark mashup of Shady and Mysa, with Shady serving as the backdrop for Mysa. The way Shady seems to be emerging from her own darkness, she looks predatory, almost like a shark lunging out of the dark water.

Lu's capes look awesome. She's always been depicted with pretty boring capes, but you've put some flair into them!

Yera's shapeshifting is nicely captured.

Love Ayla's pose, and Imra's as well.

Dawny's wings look like real bird wings, with the shape and texture. I think, for all that it's a less detailed sort of picture than we see in the comics (usually), you have done a better job than most of making her wings look like living moving structures, and not stiff and lifeless.

I even like the perspective on Supergirl, all face forward and trailing back.

Very cool!

Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
Really nice!
I love the loose, playfulness of the style.
[Smile]

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Love!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.