Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Museum of Legion Arts : Spiffany and the Bizarro, Vertigo & Carggite Legions (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Museum of Legion Arts : Spiffany and the Bizarro, Vertigo & Carggite Legions
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
MLLASH - SUPER fatassed Shadow Lassed?!
You're such a poet!
[Smile]

AND we get a Drura!
Thank-you so much!

Spiffany actually looks nice, too.
[Lester Spiffany]

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
Who's the girl with him?

--------------------
I want to be hated by lies
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=373120795632&ref=mf

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
She's historic, I'm sure.
But you'll have to wait for him to tell us because I don't remember her.
sigh

I started a thread to go with a discussion on living money which got me thinking of how the different alien worlds might be.

Here's two for this thread:

-

and

-
both are from photos by Keefer

--------------------

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

I had originally used this image for a Tasmia poster.
Sarcasm Kid said that she reminded him of Black Orchid and I find that I totally agree!
So, the model is Ashley and the photographer is Tyra Banks:

-

--------------------

Come, join me!

Candlelight
A forever cadet!

I have always loved the Rose and the Thorn.
This is a Vettigo version, which I haven't seen, but this is how I imagine her.

-
Anya by Peter Buckingham.

[ March 31, 2010, 02:22 PM: Message edited by: Candle ]

--------------------

Come, join me!

Candlelight
A forever cadet!

quote:
Originally posted by Sarcasm Kid:
Well now! That certainly is, um... weird.

Yeah.
Far-fetched!

--------------------

Come, join me!

Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
Someone agreed with my observation!

--------------------
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Cargg's wildlife is exotic and always comes in threes:

-
by Kagomestar23

[ March 23, 2010, 08:52 PM: Message edited by: Candle ]

--------------------

Come, join me!

Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Every world needs and has, a symbol to represent it at their governmental assemblies.

Cargg's:
 -
by mukuzz

--------------------

Come, join me!

Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Just had this idea for an alternate pin-up.

Lester Spiffany, the Poor Little Rich Boy: Lester as a Richie Rich analogue.

--------------------
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement

Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Wait, Candle, I don't think Rose and Thorn HAD a Vertigo version. Gail Simone did a six issue miniseries of her but that was in the regular canon.

The Creeper, now, HE had a Vertigo counterpart. And so did Angel and the Ape.

--------------------
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement

Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Well, I'm not moving her unless I HAVE to.
Mystery Lad agrees that she wasn't in Vertigo, so I'll just have to go with her as an imagined Vertigo character.
And I might add one or two!

Anyway, here's a couple of Cargg entries:

-
by bluesemotion

and

-
by dance_jade

[ March 31, 2010, 02:26 PM: Message edited by: Candle ]

--------------------

Come, join me!

Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

I want that cake.

--------------------
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement

Candlelight
A forever cadet!

The last on here tonight:
I LOVE white lions - you should see what the males look like when they grow up!
sigh

-
by bittyskitty94210

[ April 01, 2010, 10:41 AM: Message edited by: Candle ]

--------------------

Come, join me!

Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

White lions. Yes.

White tigers. Played out.

--------------------
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.