Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Museum of Legion Arts : Spiffany and the Bizarro, Vertigo & Carggite Legions (Page 6)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Museum of Legion Arts : Spiffany and the Bizarro, Vertigo & Carggite Legions
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
I love these two as a set:

-

-

[ April 01, 2010, 12:56 PM: Message edited by: Candle ]

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
This is from a wonderful photograph by Russell James Thornton and it's my imagining of Rose as a Vertigo character, to go along with Thorn.
I'll bring Thorn forward to add to this post, too, so that they're a set, like Ayla and Garth.

-
Claire from ANTM

and

-
Anya by Peter Buckingham

[ April 09, 2010, 04:24 AM: Message edited by: Candle ]

--------------------

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

-

--------------------

Come, join me!

Candlelight
A forever cadet!

-

I kind of love the idea of Lester and his sister.
My closest younger brother and I fought a LOT!
[Smile]

[ April 01, 2010, 08:59 PM: Message edited by: Candle ]

--------------------

Come, join me!

Candlelight
A forever cadet!

A nice Cargg wilderness/picnic site:

- by Keefers

[ August 02, 2010, 06:05 AM: Message edited by: Candle ]

--------------------

Come, join me!

Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh now that's nice.

--------------------
I want to be hated by lies
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=373120795632&ref=mf

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suncat
Field Researcher

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suncat   Author's Homepage   Email Suncat         Edit/Delete Post     
Candle: I adore the world-building you're doing for Cargg.

--------------------
Laurie (Suncat)
My deviantArt page
My blog at Dreamwidth

From: Minnesota, USA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Thank-you, Suncat!
[Smile]

Here's a funny Carggite birth announcement:

-
posted by dulcemontoya88

--------------------

Come, join me!

Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Originally discussed with Mystery Lad:

'The Dreaming is Morpheus realm, but Death and the others don't come from there. Currently, the Sandman of Dream's role is played by Daniel, the son of Lyta Trevor Hall (Fury of Infinity, Inc.) and Hector Hall (who was briefly Sandman himself, before becoming Dr. Fate).'

In our first conversation he said that Morpheus was now a Vertigo character, so even though Nura is probably a part of Daniel's realm rather than Morpheus's realm, I'm going to imagine her as part of both Dreamings for this entry -

-
posted by DESERTSUN2008
but copyrighted by rjghise

--------------------

Come, join me!

Candlelight
A forever cadet!

-
photo posted by kisskaktuz

--------------------

Come, join me!

lil'rhino
I love everybody & you're next!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
Vertigo-style Insect Queen by Mitch O'Connell
 -

From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Emily Sivana   Email Emily Sivana         Edit/Delete Post     
I love how these threads surface when I need them.

Codename: Aten
Origin: The political careers of his parents led his mother to consult magicians and scientists to empower her child. However, his mother did not pay her half of the the bargain. So the Dark Circle took two of the triplicates as collateral.

Only recently were the three selfs reunited.

Powers: Each triplicate has a different powers, all of which related to solar radiation. The first duplicate has the ability to use solar radiation to form forcefields.

The second triplicate has powers similar to Sun Boy.

The third triplicate has the ability to create portals to other galaxies/dimensions.

--------------------
Go with the good and you'll be like them; go with the evil and you'll be worse than them.- Portuguese Proverb

From: Illinois | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.