Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Museum of Legion Arts : Legion of Light (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Museum of Legion Arts : Legion of Light
Suncat
Field Researcher

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suncat   Author's Homepage   Email Suncat         Edit/Delete Post     
What about Timber Wolf for red/rage?

--------------------
Laurie (Suncat)
My deviantArt page
My blog at Dreamwidth

From: Minnesota, USA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
Here you go, Suncat and Sarcasm Kid -
 -
photo of Jacob-Black TW

I added the red eyes and locks and TWolf emblem, then went to tinypic for the painting effect, then back to my Paint to highlight his eyes again and the emblem eyes.
Fun to do!

[ April 14, 2010, 04:36 AM: Message edited by: Candle ]

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh why thank you.

--------------------
I want to be hated by lies
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=373120795632&ref=mf

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm pretty excited about this one, I've found my Chemical King:

-
A photo of Adam Lambert found at his home site.

There's more artistic work there then you might think.
[Chemical King]

[ April 18, 2010, 02:52 AM: Message edited by: Candle ]

--------------------

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

[ August 16, 2011, 08:04 AM: Message edited by: Candlelight ]

--------------------

Come, join me!

Candlelight
A forever cadet!

[ August 16, 2011, 08:04 AM: Message edited by: Candlelight ]

--------------------

Come, join me!

Candlelight
A forever cadet!

[ August 16, 2011, 08:05 AM: Message edited by: Candlelight ]

--------------------

Come, join me!

lil'rhino
I love everybody & you're next!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
Adam Lambert makes a great Chemical King!
From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

I love Blok, but he's a little difficult to find.
This is from a drawing that's been used for him, forever, but I'm not sure who drew it, maybe Lightle?

-
I just changed the colors on part of his uniform, and added a mask, ring and Lantern emblem.

[ May 05, 2010, 12:28 AM: Message edited by: Candle ]

--------------------

Come, join me!

Candlelight
A forever cadet!

-
1original photo was taken from MMaSM, season 2

[ June 12, 2010, 01:20 AM: Message edited by: Candle ]

--------------------

Come, join me!

Candlelight
A forever cadet!

What they looked like before zombyism:

-

[ June 12, 2010, 09:03 AM: Message edited by: Candle ]

--------------------

Come, join me!

Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
I just realized, the original Ferro Lad and Douglas Nolan of the Reboot Legion could pull a whole Black Lantern twin thing.

--------------------
I want to be hated by lies
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=373120795632&ref=mf

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Good idea.
I perfered these two when they were still beautiful.

--------------------

Come, join me!

Candlelight
A forever cadet!

[Bump]

--------------------

Come, join me!

Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Emily Sivana   Email Emily Sivana         Edit/Delete Post     
Codename: Agape
Name: Brek Burroughs
Relatives: Drake Burroughs (father), Dori Aandraison (mother); Ral, Staq, Peter (younger brothers), Dawnstar (step-mother), Nura (step-sister), Brek Banin (godfather)

Origin: He was the oldest of the four, created when his parents were stranded on a "primitive planet". Dori's powers were out of control, and Drake used his powers in an attempt to help her.
Brek hatched from an egg of energy, a normal looking child albeit with a violet aura. Due to parents constant travelling, he grew to love adventure.
Brek was excited when he got to meet the Legion for the first time. However, it was the beginning of the end. His father refound his love for Dawnstar and his mother wanted to return to Xolnar.
Powers: Direct connection to the violet (love) part of the emotional light specturm. Ability to create force fields, hard light constructs, flight.

Codename: Eulabeia
Name:Ral Burroughs
Relatives: Drake Burroughs (father), Dori Aandraison (mother); Brek (older brother), Staq, and Peter (younger brothers), Dawnstar (step-mother), Nura (step-sister), Ral Benem (god-father)

Origin: Ral was hatched in a city on a "primitive planet". He is the most outgoing child of Drake and Dori. Ral's yellow aura intrigued the entire city, including the king who wanted to kidnap the child and make him the heir. Ral did not understand his parents desire to go home.
When they returned to the Legion, Ral adapted the best. He helped his younger brothers get through his parents' divorce. He accepted Dawnstar and Nura as family, an act Brek resents.
Powers: Direct Connection to the yellow (fear) part of the emotional color spectrum. Ability to create force fields, hard light constructs, flight.

Name: Staq Burroughs
Relatives: Drake Burroughs (father), Dori Aandraison (mother); Brek and Ral(older brothers),Peter (younger brothers),Dawnstar(step-mother), Nura (step-sister),Staq Mavlen (god-father)

Origin: Hatched in the Legion Headquarters, the child was subjected to extensive by Brainiac 5 before being released to it's parents. At times the child has a red aura, and other times it has a blue aura.
He is too young to even train for the Legion, but he is caught up in his brother's conflicts. He hates their schemes of manipulation, and prefers to hang out with other children than his own siblings.
Powers: Red/Blue Auras depending on his mood. The ability to empower Green Lanterns and weaken Ral when he is in a good mood. It has been speculated by Saturn Girl that unless he is converted to one color he will become psychotic.

Name: Peter Burroughs
Relatives: Drake Burroughs (father), Dori Aandraison (mother); Brek and Ral,Staq(older brothers),Dawnstar (step-mother), Nura (step-sister),Staq Mavlen (god-father)

Origin: He was hatched on Xolnar during his parent's initial seperation. He doesn't have the resentment issues that his siblings have, because for some odd reason he is Drake's favorite.
He has no desire to join the Legion (too young anyway), but wants to help in other ways. Peter has displayed a selfish streak but Dori say's its just a phase. He plays his brothers against eachother to get what he wants.
Powers: Direct connection to orange spectrum(greed). An orange aura...when the little boy kills bugs they reappear as orange constructs.

--------------------
Go with the good and you'll be like them; go with the evil and you'll be worse than them.- Portuguese Proverb

From: Illinois | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.