Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Museum of Legion Arts : Legion of Light (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Museum of Legion Arts : Legion of Light
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Shady I'm So glad I rechecked this thread and spotted your Chemical King/Adam Lambert, your Violet, QUantum Queen and the Lyle/Val images. Very nice!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
Rond Vidar by Bob Wiacek
 -

--------------------
I want to be hated by lies
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=373120795632&ref=mf

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
Love Rond!

And thanks LASH!
I was especially happy with Adam as Condo and the two Black Lanterns.

I'm learning a lot and still have a ways to go.

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
I've had others in mind for months, but it seems to take me forever to find time to get anything done these days, so here's the first (hopefully not the only one):
 -

From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004

The AVARICE of McCauley!!
 -
(more to come...)

From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Sarcasm Kid:
Rond Vidar by Bob Wiacek
Click for fullsize image

Shrink it. Warps the screen. Very awesome pic though.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004

FEAR Projectra!
 -

DrakeB3004

The WILL of Karate Kid!
 -

Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
These are awesome Drake! McCauley as Avarice and Val as Will are inspired!

Shady as the Black Lantern, and Projectra as Fear are also cool choices. (My first thought was, shouldn't the Black Lantern be a dead Legionnaire, and then I remembered the Adult Legion story, in which Shadow Woman was indeed one of the first 'dead' Legionnaires!)

I love how you experiment with styles and techniques. You're like ten artists in one!

Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
Tasmia and Jeckie are just wonderful.
I especially love Shady.
She's perfect.
[Yes]

[ August 16, 2011, 08:28 AM: Message edited by: Candlelight ]

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
Great work, Drake! I really dig Karate Kid - it almost has a sort of Darwyn Cooke feel to it. Just beautiful.

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
beautiful....how about White Lantern on Shadow Lass? that would be rockin' ironic!
From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004

Thanks all! I already have an idea for the White Lantern that I think makes sense. More to come...

The RAGE of Wildfire!
 -

DrakeB3004

The LOVE of Dawnstar!
 -

[ August 16, 2011, 01:40 PM: Message edited by: DrakeB3004 ]

DrakeB3004

-
(is there a pattern...?)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.