Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » Oh Yeah, That Forum: The Titans » KOLE: Cannonfodder Lass (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: KOLE: Cannonfodder Lass
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by rdstr2:
Didn't Kole appear in the end of Team Titans?

Yes. She did.
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blacula   Email Blacula         Edit/Delete Post     
It was never actually revealed whether that really was Kole or not in Team Titans.

Apparently the writers had intended it to be her but since the series got cancelled before they had the chance to tell her story she (along with a number of other unexplained plot points from throughout the series) were all revealed in the final issue to be just tools that the Team Titans benefactor/manipulator (Monarch) had used to test them/mess with their minds/whatever it was he was trying to do.

As much as I liked Kole I'd actually prefer that she stayed dead. I feel that her death (like that of Jericho, Terra I and Aquagirl) is one of those ones that is too important to Titans lore to change. I don't begrudge her fans their wishes to see her brought back though and best of luck to them. I know I've got my own hobby-horse character that I won't sleep until I've seen brought back from the dead <cough> GIM ALLON! <cough>.

From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.