Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » Oh Yeah, That Forum: The Titans » Teen Titans #16 (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Teen Titans #16
Doc Nimbus
Legion of Virtue

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doc Nimbus   Email Doc Nimbus         Edit/Delete Post     
Got my copy as soon as the comic shop opened!! Woo-hoo... you're gonna love it!!!!

--------------------
"Your plan didn't work, now let's try it my way...brute force!"

From: Founder's Falls, Paragon City | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yk
between boots

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yk   Email Yk         Edit/Delete Post     
Sweet! I now have a reason to drop by the comic shop today!!!

Will there be a "Calling the Roll" for this issue of the Titans?
I eagerly await Deanlegion's "Legion/Titans Hair" thread!

OMG, what am I going to do with almost 3 months without any Legion at all?
>gasp<
>gasp<
-deep breath-
think calm thoughts
think calm thoughts
....aaarrrggggggg....

From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Portfolio Boy
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Portfolio Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Portfolio Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Won't get my copy until tomorrow. C'mon, make with the spoilers!!
From: Sumner, ME | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
matlock
Advisory

Icon 1 posted      Profile for matlock   Email matlock         Edit/Delete Post     
Indeed. I don't know if I'll be making it by the shop today (I forgot it was out today so I didn't go on my lunch break.)
From: Douglasville, GA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yk
between boots

lol

Ok, I'm about to run out and get it..

I just can't stand it anymore! Is Garth in it as Crystal Element Guy? Will time continue to "Blink"? Is there a possibility that another Superboy will die? Jeckie or Sneckie? The Time Trapper or Brother Blood again? Does a new future mean a different past? New past, different future, whatever. I don't know!
It's killing me.

Preview! Isn't there supposed to be a preview of the new LSH?

From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
If you're at the store and are a Legion completist, you should probably pick up the new "Previews" catalog too cause it has the Kitson Legion of Super Heroes #1 cover as one of its own covers.
From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Portfolio Boy
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Portfolio Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Portfolio Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Wonder Yellow:
Preview! Isn't there supposed to be a preview of the new LSH?

I beleive that's in next week's Titans/Legion Special
From: Sumner, ME | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yk
between boots

Yep. The preview is next week.

S

P

O

I

L

E

R

w

A

R

N

I

N

G

The Persuader looks great on the cover. What the heck is he a Daxamite? That man is t-t-t-tough!

Bart's eyes are positively glowing as he slips a Legion flight ring on his hand. Very nice panel.

I finally get my wish. Robin meets the Legion! (and it's NOT an Elseworlds)I wanted it to be Dick but I'll settle for Tim.

What does the blurb on the last page mean?
Next Month: TITANS TOMORROW begins!

I don't dare say too much at once. I'm sure we'll be adding a lot more to this tonight...and I really don't want to be the one to break the news about Legion World.

Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Robin met the Legion in LEGION OF SUPER-HEROES Vol.4 #100.

And, [Frown] to Legion World.

[ September 22, 2004, 03:02 PM: Message edited by: Nightchangeling ]

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
And there's discussion going on in this thread as well.
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yk
between boots

I forgot. It was that scene just at the end of the Legionnaires stranded in the 20th century story arc wasn't it?

Cool.

*********************************Titan spoilers!**********************************

I'm not really up on today's Titans, has that thing between Superboy and Wonder Girl been building for a while? It was a cute moment when they discovered they didn't have to talk shop...but then what to talk about?

Kon disappeares and reappeares in just a second or two with longer hair (a spit curl?) and a new outfit.
Ok, time travel gives me headaches too.

Raven looks damned cool. The Karate Kid - Robin bit was cute. I'll bet everybody thinks Robin is Dick Grayson though.

-heh heh- Chameleon and Beast Boy. "Hey, stop that!"

What could Dreamer's vision mean? "They're not going home..."?

After Universe Ablaze I wasn't sure I'd enjoy this but now I'm all hyped up for next week!

Nightcrawler
Founder

quote:
Originally posted by Wonder Yellow:
What could Dreamer's vision mean? "They're not going home..."?

I'm assuming she refers to the fact that the Titans will get back ten years later in the next issue #17 and that the Legion as we know it will be gone after this story.
Yk
between boots

Is that the plan for the Titans? A 10 year gap? Grife.
Nightcrawler
Founder

Probably not. They get a glimpse of the future and then return to make sure it never happens type deal.
Nightcrawler
Founder

S
P
O
I
L
E
R
S

They will be getting a new Aquagirl and Speedy soon too. Check out AQUAMAN and GREEN ARROW*.

* No I don't work for DC, but I should.

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.