Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » The Princess Crujectra Center (Page 17)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 18 pages: 1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18   
Author Topic: The Princess Crujectra Center
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
Get your own place, dear. This one is mine.

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh my, what happened here?

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stormer
Misfit

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stormer   Email Stormer         Edit/Delete Post     
I improved it, don't you think?
From: Misfits Music | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
Igraine? Have you been drinking?

--------------------

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stormer
Misfit

No.

Morgaine started blasting SHAKES before I could get a sip of my martini.

From: Misfits Music | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

WHAT!?!

Oh my Goddess, what are two thinking?

--------------------

Stormer
Misfit

Relax, it's not like any of their little prisons could hold us, besides, you're a Security Officer.
Tempest
Enchantress

IGRAINE!!!

I have had enough, go back to Avalon, I will deal with you later!

--------------------

Stormer
Misfit

What?

Why?

Because of this, but your wedding will be perfect if we just tear down the theatre and put an arch, with roses and doves.

Tempest
Enchantress

...GO!!!

--------------------

Stormer
Misfit

Fine!
Tempest
Enchantress

And take Morgaine with you!

So sorry for the destruction, Princess, I don't know what came over her. The theatre looks trashed, I could pay for the damages.

--------------------

Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
Don't worry about it, dear. There was actually very little damage done. Don't forget... my primary power is casting illusions. It was child's play to make her see far more damage than she was actually doing.

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Well, I have to say that Gharlak the Khund deserved the Bucklach, but I'm honored that he mentioned me in his acceptance speech and called me an 'inspiration' to the arts.

Foxy Roxy definately deserved hers though for "Female in a Leading Role" and I'm very proud of her! I can't wait to see what our next project will be, as she's agreed we should work together again!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Just be sure to keep your... ummm... "wedding party"... away from here, or there may not be a place to perform in.

--------------------

This topic comprises 18 pages: 1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.