Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » The Princess Crujectra Center (Page 16)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 18 pages: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  18   
Author Topic: The Princess Crujectra Center
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
Great job of fair Lady.

Theaters? Does that mean you'll have stage plays being performed? If not I have one that could be fun to do...

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
There are a variety of theaters in the Center, showcasing the finest stage plays from around the United Planets.

And there are always places available for industrious young women (although I think lollipop distribution might not be *quite* appropriate at this establishment [Wink] )

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
I was thinking more of doing 'A Streetcar Named Desire."

We could have Cobalt Kid as the abusive, yet gorgeous Stanley, if he can handle the stage.

--------------------

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
Opening soon for a limited engagement:

The legendary poster known as Cobalt Kid!

The renowned star of stage and screen, Foxy Roxy!

in the stage production of:

A Hovercar Named Desire!

(note: all proceeds from this performance will be donated to the Legion World Planned Parenthood Center)

[ October 20, 2004, 06:08 AM: Message edited by: Lady Crujectra ]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fundamental King
Starcrossed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fundamental King           Edit/Delete Post     
[Princess Projectra - Re-Imagined]

--------------------
Visit Myriad's Legion of Alt-IDs in Bits and LW Directory in the MMB

From: Delegate of Xanthu | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
I will gladly showcase my acting talents for such a charity!

It'll be great to 'work' with Roxy again too!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

I'll do the composing! And I'll also double as the character Eunice, being that I'll be to busy composing a score.

[ October 20, 2004, 06:01 PM: Message edited by: DivineOpalJanell ]

--------------------

Fundamental King
Starcrossed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fundamental King           Edit/Delete Post     
May I be the nurse who helps the doctor drag Cru off to the sanitarium?

Stained virtue leaves ya loopy.

--------------------
Visit Myriad's Legion of Alt-IDs in Bits and LW Directory in the MMB

From: Delegate of Xanthu | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

quote:
Originally posted by Princess Crujectra:
A Hovercar Named Desire![/QB]

Did we ever perform this?

--------------------

Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
When's the spring fashion show?

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Hovercar was a smashing success! In fact, Cobie was nominated for the coveted Bluklach Award (the interplanetary equivalent of the Tony).

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
I owe it all to you, milady! I'm overwhelmed by all the accolades and my agent's phone has been ringing non-stop with offers for various projects.

And really, Foxy Roxy was brillant--I'd be shocked if she didn't win the Bluklach!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
You guys were great, but I think the voters are gonna go with the Khundian remake of "The Producers" this year. "Springtime for Zaryan" brought the house down every night.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stormer
Misfit

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stormer   Email Stormer         Edit/Delete Post     
This place is a dump, we should demolish it for the wedding!

<hands glow orange as she starts blasting through the walls>

From: Misfits Music | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stormer
Misfit

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stormer   Email Stormer         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh, look a theatre. Bye-bye, theatre!

(releases orange blasts at the stage, shredding it to rubble)

Hahahaha! Weddings are so much fun!

From: Misfits Music | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 18 pages: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  18   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.