Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » The Princess Crujectra Center (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 18 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  16  17  18   
Author Topic: The Princess Crujectra Center
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
LONG LIVE QUEEN CRUJECTRA!!!

(Seriously, you're blowing away my wildest dreams about what a great Legion World leader you would be. Please keep it up!)

[Smile]

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
That's sweet, Jeffy Poo. Of course, ya never know... today I'm the diplomat... tomorrow I could stick my pumps in a pile of puppy poo [Wink]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Hardly likely Princess.

(The puppy poo better GET out fo your way if it doesn't want to have to deal with the rest of us!)

There is no question that you have set a very high and positive example for all of us and for future Legion World Leaders.

BRAVO!

V

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Crujectra, you are a Righteous Babe and a true role model!

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
icefire
Just like old Times!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for icefire   Email icefire         Edit/Delete Post     
Simply Beautiful!!!!

--------------------
Let the Fun Begin!

From: tennessee | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suddenly Seymour   Author's Homepage   Email Suddenly Seymour         Edit/Delete Post     
Excellent points. The voters chose well.

And you look stunning in purple -- my favorite color. [Smile]

Eric

--------------------
Geek Watch

From: Standing beside you in Ferndale, MI | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
*ahhhhhh* *clapping clapping* beautiful....enhancing!!! *clapping clapping* [Smile]
From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
Ah. I finally get the "Temple Black" reference. And here I just thought you'd thrown over Matthew for Shirley! [Smile]
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Ambassador Crujectra:
Perhaps we could headline something in the Science Police HQ forum?

I think it should be a thread that only a few people should be able to actively post to, if such a thing is possible. Otherwise the "important" points would get spread out kinda far by people posting comments on it. If people want to discuss the contents, they can always start a separate thread.

You're Royal Proclamation has been carried out Your Highness.

Unless Nightcrawler knows of a way of other than locking the thread it will be open to posting so we will have to trust that your subjects will be on their best behaviour.

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lightning Lad:
[You're Royal Proclamation has been carried out Your Highness.

Unless Nightcrawler knows of a way of other than locking the thread it will be open to posting so we will have to trust that your subjects will be on their best behaviour.

Nothing I like better than a man who quickly fulfills my whims [Wink]

Perhaps in the first post we could put something about "please do not post replies in this thread. It is for reference only. Please start a new thread for discussion" or something like that.

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

quote:
Originally posted by STU:
Ah. I finally get the "Temple Black" reference. And here I just thought you'd thrown over Matthew for Shirley! [Smile]

She's the only Ambassador I could think of off the top of my head [Wink]

--------------------

Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Crujectra Temple Black:
Nothing I like better than a man who quickly fulfills my whims [Wink]

Perhaps in the first post we could put something about "please do not post replies in this thread. It is for reference only. Please start a new thread for discussion" or something like that.

Your wish is my command. The line has been added. Although I must point out, one of Your subjects has already seen fit to post to the thread. Perhaps you should deal with him privately? [Wink]
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Well, you know Povvie Poo... he's a full-time job [Wink]

--------------------

Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
Heheheh... [Laugh Out Loud]

Shall I delete it? I couldn't help myself... [Embarrassed]

(Done. I'll be in your chambers, awaiting my spanking...) [Evil] [Wink]

[ September 15, 2003, 08:48 AM: Message edited by: Poverty Lad ]

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

quote:
Originally posted by Poverty Lad:
Done. I'll be in your chambers, awaiting my spanking...) [Evil] [Wink]

If I'm not there in five minutes, dear, feel free to start without me [Wink]

--------------------

This topic comprises 18 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  16  17  18   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.