Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » The Princess Crujectra Center (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 18 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  16  17  18   
Author Topic: The Princess Crujectra Center
Portfolio Boy
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Portfolio Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Portfolio Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Super Lad Kid:
Wow, great start to the reign, Your Majesty. I guess I can scrape off my "Don't blame me, I voted for Portfolio Boy" bumper sticker.

You did! [Smile] Oh, how nice! And here I thought that the only votes I got were from alt. ID's

ummm... not that I personally have any alt.ID's of my own mind you.....

From: Sumner, ME | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
[Laugh Out Loud] [Laugh Out Loud] [Laugh Out Loud]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Giant Robotic Lesbian
I COME IN PEACE.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Giant Robotic Lesbian           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Crujectra Von Poverty:
Don't worry about it, dear. I change my name almost as often as I change my costumes [Wink]

I look forward to seeing "Crujectra Robotic Lesbian" soon.

--------------------
One Legion World, under GRL.

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Giant Robotic Lesbian:
I look forward to seeing "Crujectra Robotic Lesbian" soon.

Well, THAT would certainly make Winema titter [Wink]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Your highness, I salute you! Anytime you need me to stop by and serve you, just ask [Smile]
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
Your highness, I salute you! Anytime you need me to stop by and serve you, just ask [Smile]

I'm always in need of the service you provide, Cobie Cakes [Wink]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jinx
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jinx           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Ambassador Crujectra:
Welcome, one and all, to the newly refurbished Legion World Embassy. I am Crujectra, Goodwill Ambassador of Legion World, Princess of the planet Psyonia, and member of the Legion of Message Board Posters.

*puuuurrrrrr!*

--------------------
*meow*

From: Where EDE hangs his nelly li'l Green Arrow Cap! | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Princess Crujectra:
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:

I'm always in need of the service you provide, Cobie Cakes [Wink]
Your Royal Highness, If I may be so bold as to interupt your "press the flesh" tour, I have been instructed by Chief Zendak and President Wazzo to present you with my credentials within 48 hours of my arrival on Legion World.

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Super Lad Kid
part-time lurker

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Super Lad Kid   Email Super Lad Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
Princess, it would be my honor if you allowed a couple of photographers to stop by and take a few snapshots of you. Me and my fellow classmates would like to use your likeness for a project we are making for Glass Statue Making 101.
From: Michigan | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
 -
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
[Laugh Out Loud] [Laugh Out Loud] [Laugh Out Loud] [Laugh Out Loud]

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lightning Lad:
 -

All Hail our two master graemlin makers! I assume this one is yours Scott! Great job!

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I can't take credit for it accept for the fact I found it on one of my websearches and added it to the graemlin file. Just couldn't resist it, or the others I added in other threads. [Evil]
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ghost of Numf El
Waste ....... Of Space!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ghost of Numf El           Edit/Delete Post     
I can't speak for anyone else out there, but I'm definitely Not Worthy. [Cool]

--------------------
Hic!

From: Scatland | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
So where has EDE been lately?! Isn't he an important part of this embassy? This may be a security problem...

Ranger, Royal Guardsmen, round up the usual suspects...

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 18 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  16  17  18   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.