Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » DCMB LMBP Road Trip! (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: DCMB LMBP Road Trip!
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Sounds like Monday, though I'm already doing a bit of an initial excursion.
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Have a safe trip, guys! Write when you find work.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Monday will be good for me. I've been a lot busier than usual, I have an enormous paper coming up and it's taking a looooooooong time. Ah well, I guess it's a good trade off for only working three days a week [Smile] !

Be ready for a fun road trip!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
icefire
Just like old Times!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for icefire   Email icefire         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
Monday will be good for me. I've been a lot busier than usual, I have an enormous paper coming up and it's taking a looooooooong time. Ah well, I guess it's a good trade off for only working three days a week [Smile] !

Be ready for a fun road trip!

I was at the DC boards tonight for a while!!!

--------------------
Let the Fun Begin!

From: tennessee | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

I can't wait to get over there. I should have more time tomorrow!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
icefire
Just like old Times!

Glad we're going together!!!!

--------------------
Let the Fun Begin!

From: tennessee | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
See you guys over there. I was there for a little while on Sunday, establishing a beachhead for us to operate from, so to speech.

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Gee, Pa, sure is quiet here with all the kids gone. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

I'm here Cramey! This is my home after all, I don't wander too far!
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Well, I've been to the DC boards and all I can say is that I absolutely hate it. Why they ever changed the format is beyond me.

Already, I've had trouble registering. It's bad enough that I have to adjust the legendary moniker of Cobalt Kid into "Cobalt", but now it won't even let me register that!

Second, the board is ugly and makes it hard to read posts without wanting to just come over here where everything is so nice.

Uh, when I stopped posting at the DC boards the last time, I wasn't having as much fun there, but at least it wasn't such a crappy board! Legion World is like the old DC boards, but even more superior, so thanks guys for making it that way (webmasters and people).

I'll try to make it over there again, but I'm already getting frustrated. I'd rather just stay here from now, after finally finding you guys again! I want to meet new LMBers and bring them over, but that board is giving me a headache!

*Sorry for the rant*

Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
CK: Try eliminating the space between Cobalt & Boy on the user name You can put it back (with an underscore if necessary for what's seen.

Hopefully you'll make it over for a little bit. There are quite a few of us there but not many others [Frown]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
I think I've forgotten my ID and/or password. [Frown]
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Vee, I think I'm similar to Stu. "Cobalt" is a name over there, and either someone has used it before, or I registered awhile ago and forgot my password (which sucks since I only have about five I use, and it's not one of them). I'll try another screen name later.

I had a long day, with car trouble, a paper and other stuff, so while I thought I'd be posting all night, I've just kind of been zoning out watching TV. Hopefully, I'll be over there later!

Stu, I say we make similar new names and then make some weird goofy story for the two of us over there! Like Dick and Jane, brother and sister.

Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
Sentients, I appologize, I tries to get interested in what was going on at the DC boards, but just couldn't handle it over there, I did manage to leave a few posts, and talked with Vee for a few sec. but the format makes me crazy, and it's way too BORING!!!

Truth and Justice shall Prevail!!
(Home Sweet Home)

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
icefire
Just like old Times!

Good Lord The DC boards are so BORING!!!!!

--------------------
Let the Fun Begin!

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.