Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » DCMB LMBP Road Trip! (Page 5)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: DCMB LMBP Road Trip!
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Actually, there's a bunch of folks on these boards with 0 posts. We should start a campaign to convince them to start posting!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Hey, I got a reply from Galahadran! Gala, aka Shaton or Lurker Lad, told me to pass on that he's doing well, doing a lot of travelling and has been thinking about us lately. He says he's going to try to stop by in the next couple of weeks and join us!

Stu, I hope you see this! I think I remember you posting that you missed having Galahadran around awhile ago!

I'm pretty excited about this!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
icefire
Just like old Times!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for icefire   Email icefire         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:
Actually, there's a bunch of folks on these boards with 0 posts. We should start a campaign to convince them to start posting!

I agree!!!!

--------------------
Let the Fun Begin!

From: tennessee | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
Stu, I hope you see this! I think I remember you posting that you missed having Galahadran around awhile ago!

Yeah -- I did, and I do! Thanks for the update, Cobie! I'm glad to hear Shants is doing well, and I'm looking forward to seeing him around here or the Yahoo group sometime soon. [Smile]
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Sadly, the email addresses I used for Dedman, Sasha, Shady and Yellow Kid all didn't work [Frown] . They all must be expired, which sucks. Does anyone else have more up to date emails for any of these guys, or do you ever see them around in any other forums?

And Stu, I look forward to seeing Shanton too!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
Sadly, the email addresses I used for Dedman, Sasha, Shady and Yellow Kid all didn't work [Frown] . They all must be expired, which sucks. Does anyone else have more up to date emails for any of these guys, or do you ever see them around in any other forums?

And Stu, I look forward to seeing Shanton too!

CK, I know that Shady at least IS registered here. You should be able to find her in the directory and send her a message through the board. Perhaps some of the others you're looking for are registered as well.

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

Here's her e-mail on these boards:

shadowplayincandlelight@yahoo.com

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Thanks guys, I may have to drop Shady and email and see how she's doing then. Does anyone else have any word about the others? Any of you 'old timers' [Smile] .

And it seems like the recruitment drive is shedding some nice results!

Eryk Davis Ester

Yellow Kid has a couple of recent posts on the DCMBs.
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Well, since all this went down, Shady has posted and Yellow Kid and Dedman are regulars! Pretty kewl!

Maybe it's time for another jaunt to the DCMB sometime?

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Kewl! I can see if my DCMB moniker "Eunuch Lad" is still around!
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.