Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » The Space Ranger Detective Agency. (Page 10)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11   
Author Topic: The Space Ranger Detective Agency.
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Dev surveyed the area. He was clear, and really...who would think to look here for him.

He landed and entered the front door. "Is anyone here?" he said as he looked around.

From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
My Whee Fem
Plucky Girl Sidekick!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for My Whee Fem   Email My Whee Fem         Edit/Delete Post     
Hi Dev!

Step into the conference room, and have a seat while I make some coffee.

Ranger had to make a quick stop at the Rookery to drop off your brother and the others. He'll be here shortly.

Just black, right?

--------------------
No, I was Never a Bond Girl...

From: Security Office Lobby | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
<Enters>

Hello Dev...

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
My Whee Fem
Plucky Girl Sidekick!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for My Whee Fem   Email My Whee Fem         Edit/Delete Post     
<Returns with a tray of coffee and some Daxamite Pastries.>

Hi Boss. Here you go, Dev...

<Puts a copy of the data package Ranger gave Cobie into a viewer>

Dev, Bart and Cobie both think you should see this...

--------------------

From: Security Office Lobby | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
<Dev takes s sip of his coffee.>

Thank you, and yes, black is fine.

<Looks to Space Ranger.>

That woman packs quite a whallop. I hate magic...I haven't felt like this in ages.

<A grin forms on his face>

I'm really glad I didn't call you out either by the way. You're one of the few here that I have no real plan of action against.

<While talking, he turns his gaze to the viewer.>

Let's see what you have here, and see if I didn't throw my life away for nothing.

[ March 01, 2011, 11:35 AM: Message edited by: Dev Em ]

From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

<Dev finished watching the data. He sits for a short time not saying anything.>

Why...why didn't he just...does this mean what I think it does?

<Space Ranger just nodded affirmative.>

Great.

<Dev leanedhis chair back on it's rear legs and laced his hands behind his head. After a moment, he rubbed his face and stood.>

I'll go meet with Cobie then. I'm guessing he went to the only place that Lardy is gonna think more than twice about trying to storm.

<Space Ranger just nodded again.>

I'll meet you there then.

<Dev walked over to Space Ranger and shook his hand.>

Thanks.

<With that, he said goodbye to My Whee Fem and left the building flying off in a random direction.>

Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
<Ranger silently watches Dev fly off then turns his attention back to the viewscreen. After replaying a single scene several times he hit's the intercom.>

My, would you come in here please?

--------------------

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
My Whee Fem
Plucky Girl Sidekick!

You Bellowed?

--------------------

Space Ranger
Private Dick

What is she up to?

--------------------

My Whee Fem
Plucky Girl Sidekick!

<Stares at Ranger for a few seconds before answering>

I assume you're asking about Brit...

Boss she came to the same conclusion that you and Cobie did. She just did it about two weeks ago. So she's been getting ready for the inevitable showdown.

So she's been taking what she considers to be reasonable precautions, making sure his likely targets are protected, and yes that includes you, and getting herself ready to go hunting...

--------------------

Space Ranger
Private Dick

Hunting? Does she seriously think she can take him on alone?

--------------------

My Whee Fem
Plucky Girl Sidekick!

She's done it before...

--------------------

Space Ranger
Private Dick

Yeah, he underestimated her, he thought it was a big joke...

It won't happen that way again.

Can't you or Sam talk some sense into her?

--------------------

My Whee Fem
Plucky Girl Sidekick!

Crap on a Stick! You've tried! I've Tried! Sam's threatened to tie her up and lock her in her room. She smiles at him and just keeps making preps. She's not gonna listen!

Just like she didn't listen the first time...

--------------------

Space Ranger
Private Dick

Where is she? No... Let me guess...

She's with Sam in his office at Security HQ, Right?

This just gets better and better. If I try to go talk to her I'll wind up in a bruhaha with Chief Lardy's goon squad.

Sam's sticking close to her?

--------------------

This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.