Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » The Space Ranger Detective Agency. (Page 9)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11   
Author Topic: The Space Ranger Detective Agency.
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Harbinger:
quote:
Originally posted by Harbinger:
Hiya Mr Quank Sir,

(You already know I want something doncha Chuck? Was the 'Sir' going too far?) Can you fix it for me that I never forget my umbrella on days when I spend half an hour doing my hair in the morning then it rains heavily in the afternoon.

Please.

*ahem*
Ummm... Belinda, darling, you know I adore you, but you gotta know that while I can fix that for you if I do you won't like it.

And I'll wind up with a whole new set of bruises...

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Everyday Girl
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Everyday Girl   Email Everyday Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
<Jimmies open the locked front door...>

Ohmygod! I don't think anyone has been here in years...

So what could like be hidden in here?

--------------------
Hi! How are you?
<click-click> BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!!

From: Here? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
Abin Isn't using this place, and with a little fixing up it will make a passable office.

Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Now where am I going to find a recepionist?)

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
The place looks great Ranger. I might have enough steady business for you to keep your pockets full--just a few "things" I'm working on.

Dig up everything you can on the Governer of Ventura for me. He's been on LW in recent months. (No way I can spell his name).

This is a good fit for you old friend. Know that if you need the Midnight Lounge for any "meetings", just give me the word.

Also, I know Bonita, Matlock's old receptionist, is looking for a job. You might remember, she's very flexible. [Wink]

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Everyday Girl
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Everyday Girl   Email Everyday Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Ohmygod! You wanna like define flexable, Mr Cobalt.

That hussy Boneneedy isn't getting anywhere near Uncle Spacey.

That witch tried to keep me from visiting Gramps matlock... She had the like nerve to ask if I like had an appointment...

Hrumf...

--------------------
Hi! How are you?

From: Here? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam Pureheart
Everyday Girl's Boy Toy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam Pureheart   Email Sam Pureheart         Edit/Delete Post     
<Sam walks into the old Fixit Shop area, which has over the years turned into a storehouse for unusual items, kind of a mini-warehouse 13. His eyes are drawn to a dust covered dagger in a highly ornate sheath.>

Brit, you in here, Babe?

<He reaches out towards the dagger but inexplicably his hand just stops a few inches away from it.>

--------------------
When you're in Danger or in Trouble I will be there on the Double.

From: Medicus Two | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Everyday Girl
Applicant

<Brit walks up behind sam as he repeatedly tries and fails to pick up the ornate dagger.>

Ohmygod, Sam! That must be one of the items Gram Warded. Some of the stuff in this room is like dangerous. So Gram put spells on the most dangerous items to prevent people from unknowingly releaseing the evil magic or some junk like that.

--------------------
Hi! How are you?

Everyday Girl
Applicant

<Brit brushes the dust off of a small card next to the dagger>

Ohmygod! It says here the blade was made on Ventura about 2000 years ago. It's name is Wyrmsbayne and it's made of Mythrial Silver.

[ June 22, 2010, 06:59 PM: Message edited by: Everyday Girl ]

--------------------
Hi! How are you?

Sam Pureheart
Everyday Girl's Boy Toy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam Pureheart   Email Sam Pureheart         Edit/Delete Post     
That dagger looks... I don't know... intriguing... or maybe sinister? That jewel in the handle is a Venturan Blood Emerald.

And what kind of leather is that sheath?

--------------------

From: Medicus Two | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Everyday Girl
Applicant

Ohmygod, the card says Dragon Heart Leather...

--------------------
Hi! How are you?

Sam Pureheart
Everyday Girl's Boy Toy

Dragon Heart? I didn't know there were Dragons on Ventura.

<Turns away from the shelf and puts his arms around Brit>

Tony and My want us to meet them at Cramers... You up for a night out?

--------------------

Everyday Girl
Applicant

<Slides her arms around Sam's neck and pulls his head down for a quick kiss>

Yeah, I could use a quiet night with you guys... Let's Go!

<Sam turns to leave and Brit's arms slide down his until she slips her left hand into his right. Hers eyes are drawn back to Wyrmsbayne. She reaches out with her right hand and her fingers brush the Blood Emerald set in the dagger's handle. Before she can react Sam is gently pulling her toward the door...>

--------------------
Hi! How are you?

Hrun the Barbarian
Barbarian Warrior

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hrun the Barbarian   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
As Brit turns to leave she fails to see the jewel start to glow. Silently and without fuss the dagger vanishes

--------------------
Bring me Mead and Meat,
NOW Slave!!

From: The Northern Wall | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
<Suddenly an old-fashioned type writer begins typing without rhyme or reason>

R -

Too dangerous. Proceed to Space Station to review evidence without me. When have what you need, meet at destination. You will know where shortly. Events coming to head. More serious than we thought.

- C

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
My Whee Fem
Plucky Girl Sidekick!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for My Whee Fem   Email My Whee Fem         Edit/Delete Post     
<Grabs the sheet off of the typewriter>

Jeebus H Christmas! I thought Ranger was kidding when he said that relic was the most secure form of communications in the universe.

<Drops the paper into a disintgration shredder and picks up her omnicom>

Bart? The kid called. He wants delivery, soonest. Arrangements to follow. I'm going to visit Brit & verify that last item has arrived.

--------------------
No, I was Never a Bond Girl...

From: Security Office Lobby | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.