Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » The Space Ranger Detective Agency. (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  9  10  11   
Author Topic: The Space Ranger Detective Agency.
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
I do. Check out www.ampland.com for it, but be careful, it's a bit worse than x-rated.

*(Really hope this link wasn't waaaaaaaaaaaaay too inappropriate...)*

*Note- I've edited this post just in case [Smile] . Just add in the 'o' in com! [Wink]

[ November 07, 2003, 05:21 PM: Message edited by: Cobalt Kid ]

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
Ummm... Cobie... That one is a bit tooooooooo much.

[ November 07, 2003, 04:40 PM: Message edited by: Abin Quank ]

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Talk about a hot link! you're going to get us in trouble CK. [Wink]

This fixit shop reminds me of the story where Scott Free made some soap and cleaned up Apokolips.

Failing that, maybe Abin Q. could fix my car. The power steering fluid is leaking. Thanks.

[ November 07, 2003, 05:32 PM: Message edited by: Fat Cramer ]

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank

Consider it done Cramey... One set of fixed brake lines coming up...

--------------------

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Mr. Quank, you were on the right track. I did spend a year in Vancouver after leaving Toronto in 1982. See if your ring can't pick up the alternate track again. Maybe you don't know the true extent of your powers yet.
Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Mr. Quank, I don't like to complain and I know you're busy - my brakes are fine but I still need a power ring to steer.

By the way, what are your hourly rates?

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonnie
mere mortal

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonnie   Email Sonnie         Edit/Delete Post     
Mr Quank I would be most grateful if you coukd fix it for me to be able to sing in key with the song I'm listening to....

That may test the limits of even your near omnipotence

From: home sweet home... unless i'm posting from work | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank

quote:
Originally posted by Semi:
Mr. Quank, you were on the right track. I did spend a year in Vancouver after leaving Toronto in 1982. See if your ring can't pick up the alternate track again. Maybe you don't know the true extent of your powers yet.

[Psychic Network Con Artist Voice On]

Mr. Semi, the possibilities and probabilities of your alternate reality past are difficult to assertain past a certain point due to the many decisions you have made in your life. At each decision point you were faced with two or more options. the results of the options you chose you already know. If you wish to discover the results you would have experienced had you chosen differently you must tell me which specific decisions you are refering to. Not the options you chose, but the options you didn't choose.

One thing is already clear. If you had stayed with HIM, your life would have been radically different, I can only say this... Be GLAD you didn't...

[Psychic Network Con Artist Voice Off]

Please deposit 50 credits to continue this call...

--------------------

With a Power Ring...

Abin Quank

quote:
Originally posted by Fat Cramer:
Mr. Quank, I don't like to complain and I know you're busy - my brakes are fine but I still need a power ring to steer.

By the way, what are your hourly rates?

Sorry Cramey, your car should steer fine now. Umm... No hourly rate. my services (with the exceptions of statue cleaning and the Power Ring Psychic Network) are free to all citizens of legion world.

[ November 08, 2003, 09:53 AM: Message edited by: Abin Quank ]

--------------------

With a Power Ring...

Abin Quank

quote:
Originally posted by Sonnie Bloke:
Mr Quank I would be most grateful if you coukd fix it for me to be able to sing in key with the song I'm listening to....

That may test the limits of even your near omnipotence

Sonnie, I'm afraid that I can't do anything about your singing when you are singing along with the radio or a CD.

But, after consulting with a mutual friend, I think that her suggestion may help. You should use your intimidating physical presence more in your favorite karioke bar and force them to play the song in your prefered key. (Z very flat).

Power Rings can only do so much you know.

Hope that helps.

--------------------

With a Power Ring...

Fundamental King
Starcrossed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fundamental King           Edit/Delete Post     
Still open for business?

--------------------
Visit Myriad's Legion of Alt-IDs in Bits and LW Directory in the MMB

From: Delegate of Xanthu | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank

Depends on what you need "fixed"

--------------------

With a Power Ring...

Myriad
The One Woman Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Myriad           Edit/Delete Post     
I'm surprisingly content this week. Of course, that could change, but probably not till next week. [Wink]

I do like your shop, though.

--------------------

From: All Possible Locations | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank

Nice shop. not much business, but a nice shop...

Feel free to drop by anytime you need anything...

--------------------

With a Power Ring...

Myriad
The One Woman Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Myriad           Edit/Delete Post     
Can you use that ring to fix me lunch? *tee hee*

Grilled cheese and tomato soup would be nice. [Razz]

--------------------

From: All Possible Locations | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  9  10  11   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.