Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » The Space Ranger Detective Agency. (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  9  10  11   
Author Topic: The Space Ranger Detective Agency.
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
Pagan sounds the most reasonable.

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
Pagan, reasonable...

OK...

How many sacrificial altars you want?

Aztec, Druid, or Tahitian High Priestesses?

Seperate fire pits for the roast ox and stuffed pig?

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
Roast ox?

Um, I was thinking, simple, with fruit and chicken as the main course.

Fire, I was thinking a little candlelight, maybe...

--------------------

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank

Sorry Kid but you and the Cobester hitching Up is a BIG Production! We're talking the LW equivalent of Ben and J'Lo here!

And anyway, Fruit and Chicken aren't very Pagan in my book... Pagan is Roast Ox over a blazing fire, Stuffed Pig cooked in a pit, Nekked Preists and Preistessses serving the guests as the sacrificial altars run red...

All followed by an insane orgy after the bride and groom are spirited away for the traditional night of solitary meditation to mark their comitment to each other.

--------------------

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

As a pagan Priestess, I think I know my own religion, you can have the pig, but nudity, and besides, Faeries are going to by the servers, they hardly wear anything as it is.

[ April 02, 2005, 12:48 PM: Message edited by: High Priestess Viviane ]

--------------------

Abin Quank

Viv, I hate to break this to you, but when you chose a Pagan Ceremony, PAGAN LASS immediately took charge.

This is the first time she's shown an interest in anything since we were forced to exile Stoopid Cat, so I'm gonna let her do this her way...

Unless maybe you want me to let Space Ranger plan this?

--------------------

With a Power Ring...

Stormer
Misfit

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stormer   Email Stormer         Edit/Delete Post     
Pagan Lass can plan whatever she likes, but it has to go through Viviane's sister, me!

[ April 02, 2005, 01:04 PM: Message edited by: High Queen Igraine ]

From: Misfits Music | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Abin Quank:
Ok, How about you and HPV giving me a little hint on what you'd like the scene to look like?

Dude, just wreck the place.

That's how it's gonna end up anyway, you may as well save yourself some time.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
This will be the biggest production Legion World has ever seen! I'll let Viv handle the basic planning of the ceremony, but make sure you go all out, Abin!

And OM, what makes you think it'll just wind up in shambles anyway? When has that *ever* happened on LW? [Big Grin] (note the sarcasm)

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Miner, I'm telling you the same thing I told Abin, NO HOOKERS!

--------------------

Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
Shouldn't you be telling Cobie this instead?

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Everyone knows that the best man is the one who gets the hookers! Seeing as you're all best men, this should be interesting!

I don't want to do anything that could harm the wedding myself, so in a strange twist of events, I'll be the one watching everyone else get crazy with hookers!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

What kind of society do you people live in?

--------------------

Tempest
Enchantress

Abin, dear, thanks for fixing the damages Morgaine caused at SHAKES, could you stop by the Princess's Center, Igraine got a little tiffy over there.

--------------------

Abin Quank

I think that the Princess has already taken care of everything herself.

But I'll swing by in a few just in case.

--------------------

With a Power Ring...

This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  9  10  11   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.