Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Café Cramer - Always Open (Page 70)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 125 pages: 1  2  3  ...  67  68  69  70  71  72  73  ...  123  124  125   
Author Topic: Café Cramer - Always Open
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
now you've gone and made me hungry
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
One double quadruple coming up for Greybird - fortunately that cream (and the bacon butty) have no artery-clogging effect if consumed within the confines of Legion World.

For dedman, a shot of Screech in his coffee.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
matlock
Advisory

Icon 1 posted      Profile for matlock   Email matlock         Edit/Delete Post     
I didn't miss the cinnamon rolls did I? And one of those bacon things sounds good. I think I must be hungry.
From: Douglasville, GA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ferroboy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ferroboy   Email ferroboy         Edit/Delete Post     
Is there ice cream around here, FC? I have a sudden craving.

--------------------
Dan

From: Newburgh, NY | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
I just ate a bagel, and I totally dropped it like it's hot.

Man, will I ever get over that song.

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Cafe Cramer was on the bottom of page 3!!! That's just plain heresy folks.

Back to business .... ah, the aroma of Fat Cramer's famous short-bread cookies - full of butter and fresh from the oven. My favorite holiday aroma.

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Oh! Short-bread cookies!

ya know, I love dunking em in my java.

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

quote:
Originally posted by Semi Transparent Fellow:
Cafe Cramer was on the bottom of page 3!!! That's just plain heresy folks.

Ya know, last time I can recall this happening, some Gil'Dishapn punks caused a mess. We'd better look around and make sure everything's intact...
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
All quiet on the Café front. There's an extra pot of extra-strong for any people suffering from holiday parties. Also a few ice bags in the freezer, just help yourself. Pluberry Buckwheat Pancakes on the griddle, if you're hungry.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
cofee and pancakes, whatta way to start the day
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

..or end the night.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Hmmm.

Nothing like three-day-old Pluberry pancakes for a snack on a looong work day. <smack, smack> erm. Gerd sturf... Sorry, talking with my mouth full.

Need someting to wash it down with. See ya at Shakes...

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
One big bowl of Chicken Noodle Soup to go.

I am getting sick. All my colds have been following this pattern for the last couple of years. Sore throat (which goes away), body aches, then stuffy head and nose. Sore throat is going away, now the body aches are hitting.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Poor Quis! Have some Vitamin-C enriched coffee and sit close to the fire. You deserve a day off work.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

eat a raw half-handfull each (small, not heaping) of chopped garlic, chopped carrots, chopped parsely and onion. works every time.
  This topic comprises 125 pages: 1  2  3  ...  67  68  69  70  71  72  73  ...  123  124  125   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.