Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » chocolatte (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: chocolatte
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
To everyone stuck in the snow, this is the thread for Hot Chocolatte! And for the rest of you guys not in snow, I'm going to try and will it into you're part of the country (or world [Wink] ).

So Greybird and Saturn Girl (who I see at the top of the page), how about a Hot Chocolatte?

[ December 14, 2003, 12:07 PM: Message edited by: Cobalt Kid ]

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
And I have a feeling that Stu might show up soon, so here's your Hot Chocolatte waiting for you buddy [Wink] !
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
Cobie, are you from Titan? [Wink]

Thanks, I'd love some of that... and I'll just help myself to some of these home-made marshmallows also. (They're not as poofy as the store-bought kind, but just as tasty.) [Big Grin]

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Ohhh!! Got any hot chocolate left? We're pretty cold (no snow though)

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Here's a big mug for you! I took fresh chocolate shipped overnight from Switzerland, shaved the chocolate flakes myself into steaming hot, farm-fresh milk, and produced a premium beverage just for your enjoyment!

Hope you like!

Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Ummmm Ummmmm Ummmmmm!!!!!

That's wonderful!, STU! You have real talent for this! Thanks! [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonnie
mere mortal

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonnie   Email Sonnie         Edit/Delete Post     
We haven'tgot snow yet but I'm just in and it wouldn't be wrong to say it's a bit crisp outside so I'd love a hot chocolatte....

thanks

[Big Grin]

From: home sweet home... unless i'm posting from work | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Here's a home-made, premium hot chocolate for ya, Sonnie!

(Hmm... I think I may set up a chocolate store around here... maybe between SHAKES and Cramer's...)

Arachne
Bookworm

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arachne   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Any of that hot chocolate left? It's chilly up here tonight.

--------------------
arachne3003.deviantart.com
Current Obsession: Birds of Prey/Secret Six

From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
It's beyond chilly here, so if you don't mind, I'll just help myself to a cup.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
I could sure use a morning chocolatte. All our snow is turning to rain, then it's supposed to go back to snow... which means a nice layer of solid ice in between. [Frown] Major wind, but not that cold, though.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonnie
mere mortal

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonnie   Email Sonnie         Edit/Delete Post     
Hmmmmmm.... Chocolatte....
From: home sweet home... unless i'm posting from work | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Greybird
Brother of Dawnstar

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greybird   Author's Homepage   Email Greybird         Edit/Delete Post     
We're getting cold rain tonight. About as close to wintry as we get, that brief hailstorm a month ago notwithstanding.

So fire up the chocs. Works better in the middle of the night.

No marshmallows, though, please. I absolutely LOATHE marshmallows. And those Rice Krispies Squares made me nauseous when I got them as a kid in Trick or Treat. (No sane parent would allow them now anyway. Those were the innocent days *sigh*)

From: Starhaven Consulate, City of Angels | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
We keep a canister of that instant hot chocolate in the house, available 24/7, so it's nice to have the gourmet chocolate shavings and whole milk concoction once in a while.

Thank you.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
Hot Chocolate sounds great right now.

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.