Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » chocolatte (Page 7)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: chocolatte
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
May I have a Devil's Chocolatte?

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
Hot chocolattes for everyone!

I really need to see about getting some droids to help out around here. Maybe one of the Cob-bots that I secretly created a few months back?

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
What did you create them for?

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

It's a secret!

(For now... [Big Grin] )

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
I was wondering who created them! I kinda liked the girl one. (What? I'm not going to hit on it! Honest! It'd be too weird!)

In the meantime, I'll have a nice chocolatte...

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CJ Taylor
Schako Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CJ Taylor   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I said it before, but it bears repeating:

Chocolate.

--------------------
Just spouting off.

From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Running this chocolate boutique with Cobie has been one of my most enjoyable experiences on Legion World -- right up there with becoming a power-mad dictator bent on subjugating the entire board (twice).

I'll miss the warm, rich aroma of chocolate that permeates the store, and the abundant cheer that I always feel here, whether serving our LW customers or enjoying a delicious, comforting mug of hot chocolate myself.

Since it's getting cooler in many parts of the country, I thought it would be a nice idea to open chocolatte full-time for business again. Hot chocolate, our signature chocolatte, and all manner of chocolatey baked goods and chocolate-dipped goodies -- come and get it!

Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
But... Cobie will have to run this by himself now, along with everything else he's doing! Maybe you should hire someone. In the meantime, some rice milk cocoa and a chocolate croissant, please.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Here you go, and I think I'll help myself to a flaky chocolate croissant as well.

I was perusing some old threads last night, and noticed that Cobie seems to be the proprietor of a half dozen or more businesses. I'm sure he'll manage somehow, though. I suspect that cheap (i.e., free) labor is the real reason he had all those illegitimate children, and then used magic to instantly mature them to working age. The kitchens and stockrooms of LW are teeming with Cobie's sullen, pimply-faced offspring.

Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Well, I just hope they don't spit in the cocoa.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Oh, so that's the "secret ingredient." [Razz]

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

quote:
Originally posted by Fat Cramer:
Well, I just hope they don't spit in the cocoa.

Never! All our products are certified 100% all-natural, organic, and completely expectorate-free.
Arm Fall Off Boy Arm Fall Off Boy has just turned 50
Now starring in his own DC Comic, September 2011!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arm Fall Off Boy   Email Arm Fall Off Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Free expectorates with every product!

--------------------
Long Live all them Legions!

From: North Carolina | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rody the Super-Rat
Say CHEESE

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rody the Super-Rat           Edit/Delete Post     
The chocolate level of the MMB has dropped to dangerously low levels lately.

--------------------
[Rodent-English translations provided courtesy of telepathic earplugs.]

From: The Legion of Super-Rodents clubhouse | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
They don't realize we offer cold chocolattes too!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.